My Town Ship Is Having Medical Marijuana Meetings For Zoneing

Guest zigg01

Guest zigg01

I live in Clarence township in Calhoun County.I pulled a new trailer in on my lot so Ive been going down to the township hall alot for my permits.Today the zoneing inspector told me that they are having a meeting on medical marijuana tomarrow.He said its to make ordnances to comply with the state medical marijuana law.So my thought is they dont need any zoneing to comply with state law.I told him they better read the medidical marijuana act and not to try to change the law or the would be looking at a law suit.He said it has something to do with caregivers.And I pointed out that there is no inspections on grow rooms.

Don't townships/counties have to accept caregiving the same way they accept other self employed small businesses like AVON on AMWAY? If not, that's what I would aim for. Equality.

Also, the right to farm act protects the use of greenhouses and HID indoors in my opinion (other opinions may vary). Right to farm should cover any type of entity that grows anything.

They did the Schuette initiatives where I live it is sad people don't realize what they have lost . Now any self employed person working from home needs to be licensed and a visit to see whats up . I imagine a huge portion of residents have no idea the law exists . . It does not effect single patient grows from what I can see . Now will a violation result in someones entire operation being declared void and subjecting a caregiver to prison ? Why can't that be fixed with a bill ? Why isn't there any concern or attempt ?

Their were Senator's on the Judicial committee that didn't seem to understand the seriousness of that and how patients can die and have . How patients have medications , withheld by mistake or even on purpose , changed or omitted upon arrest and jails are not set up for detoxification . Huge expenses are racked up and people suffer not even convicted . I can't imagine how uncaring some individuals are . This is about comfort for people suffering terribly that haven't' found any other relief in many cases . It is unbelievable the State Hospitals deny participation and writing recommendations for those eligible as well as deny medications and procedures for a legal activity being phased in against strong resistance due to discrimination .

They did the Schuette initiatives where I live it is sad people don't realize what they have lost . Now any self employed person working from home needs to be licensed and a visit to see whats up . I imagine a huge portion of residents have no idea the law exists . . It does not effect single patient grows from what I can see . Now will a violation result in someones entire operation being declared void and subjecting a caregiver to prison ? Why can't that be fixed with a bill ? Why isn't there any concern or attempt ?

Their were Senator's on the Judicial committee that didn't seem to understand the seriousness of that and how patients can die and have . How patients have medications , withheld by mistake or even on purpose , changed or omitted upon arrest and jails are not set up for detoxification . Huge expenses are racked up and people suffer not even convicted . I can't imagine how uncaring some individuals are . This is about comfort for people suffering terribly that haven't' found any other relief in many cases . It is unbelievable the State Hospitals deny participation and writing recommendations for those eligible as well as deny medications and procedures for a legal activity being phased in against strong resistance due to discrimination .

Just what we need. Another government inspector getting in peoples homes....

Archived