Thank You

donnachris

It is my pleasure. I enjoy talking to the whole family every Saturday(well a lot of the family anyways). I enjoyed meeting ThcBear today. I hope he gets better. Karma has been kind to me. Thanks, bb

You are both very welcome. I only wish I could have done more. I will keep in mind his need for Indicas. Medcnman.

Do the two of you ever sleep or are you of the kind that will sleep when you die???

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!!!

Thank you all for the Compassion that I felt sitting in my car waiting for my Bear to come out. His brow surely lifted tonight and I hope with this he can eat again. This has been a long road for us. Donna and Jay are amazing people and I'm glad that I reached out on my husbands behalf. Blueberry, thank you and I hope to meet you soon. Medcnman...white rhino beans would do... J/K. Mike44, thank you for what you are going to do for Bear.

-Jems

~Carpe Diem, Carpe Nectom~

Thank you all for the Compassion that I felt sitting in my car waiting for my Bear to come out. His brow surely lifted tonight and I hope with this he can eat again. This has been a long road for us. Donna and Jay are amazing people and I'm glad that I reached out on my husbands behalf. Blueberry, thank you and I hope to meet you soon. Medcnman...white rhino beans would do... J/K. Mike44, thank you for what you are going to do for Bear.

-Jems

I too am glad you reached out on your husbands behalf. We have now found friends for life. You and your husband are amazing also. To go through what you must go through in an average day. My hats off to you and your husband.

-Jems

I normaly get to the market at noon, but due to unforseeable circumstances it was after 1:30 today. I brought some Indica, but will actualy have some better ones in the near future. Does your husband like the heavy indicas that help with sleep, or does he prefer the lighter ones?

I normaly get to the market at noon, but due to unforseeable circumstances it was after 1:30 today. I brought some Indica, but will actualy have some better ones in the near future. Does your husband like the heavy indicas that help with sleep, or does he prefer the lighter ones?

I believe the heavier Indica that it is the better it is for him. I could also use a heavier indica, hint, hint, hint...lol

Archived