I Am In Need Of A High Cbd Plant

Ezrah

Hello Folks,

I am a caregiver and patient, I am personally having more and more daytime pain and in great need of a high CBD or pain relief plant with low THC. I am willing to travel and make a donation, please pm me if you can help in any way.

Regards,

Ezrah

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Folks,

I am a caregiver and patient, I am personally having more and more daytime pain and in great need of a high CBD or pain relief plant with low THC. I am willing to travel and make a donation, please pm me if you can help in any way.

Regards,

Ezrah

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVNWG4yU1pwM1VGQW4yTmk4RGYxcEE6MQ#gid=0

I got really depressed when I saw the donation that Cannalytics was asking is far above my means, I hope the cancer doesn't get anyone before they can acquire this high CBD strain. I really don't care how much effort was put into finding this strain, the donation is far to excessive for most of us. I may be wrong, it is just my .02 worth.

GROWN CANNATONIC...not regular meds by anymeans

stretches out like a pure THAI strain we gleaned from some Thai stix in the 80's

easily 14 weeks in the flower room

flower her at 8 inches tall!!!

WARNING if you medicate with HIGH CBD strains YOU ARE PHYSICALLY DISABLED FROM GETTING HIGH!

CBD is the AGONIST or OPPOSITE of THC

too much CBD in blood stream= no high

SO YOU CAN HEAL FROM CANCER................WITH High CBD strains.............................. ITS JUST NOT GOING TO BE AS FUN AS IT USED TO BE :rolleyes:

we have one mom in flower she is a real pain in the donkey-you are welcome to a seed or two when i talk to my friend ;) gratis of course-BTW we are in west MI

Edited by MORE COWBELL

Thank you all for sharing your concerns with us. We've taken quite a bit of heat today as a result of the suggested opening donation. We are simply seeking to make these genetics available on behalf of those who have discovered them. These were not discovered in-house. Since we've opened over a year ago, this is the first time anyone has been willing to share CBD-rich clones. And although some are unhappy with the price, in my mind any price is better than simply saying that CBD-rich clones aren't available at all. I'm sure the suggested donations will decrease as time goes by & we'll be sure to keep you updated.

In the mean time, if anyone else would prefer to phenotype their own CBD-rich strains from seeds, Cannalytics can perform screening on the leaves during the vegetative growth stage in order to predict which plants will be CBD-rich before even having to flower them. It is reported that only 1/4 seeds of a CBD-rich strain will actually be CBD-rich. If the seeds aren't feminized then there's a 1/2 chance they'll be female. So finding a CBD-rich female could be as rare as 1/4 x 1/2 = 1/8 seeds. And that's not including the ability to screen for other traits such as flowering time, ease of cultivation, yield, potency, etc. Hunting through the genetic variability that exists with seeds is a wonderful endeavor for anyone who hasn't attempted to do so before.

Edited by Cannalytics

I've talked to a few growers who complain that 1) the high CBD stuff isn't very prolific and 2) there still isn't much demand for it. Most folks first question is "how much THC?"

In lieu of being able to juice cannabis, we need very high CBD for its anti-inflammatory effects. But I don't want to pay $20/gm at a dispensary.

z

Hundreds ? Makes me want to kick whoever right square in the nuts . They should be ashamed . Here it is again about the profit . We all put the time in growing but this is way out of line. Honestly makes me not want to do anything with these businesses after receiving an email like that .

There are only a handful of people in the state that have taken the time to screen through the appropriate number of seeds and invest the money to have the plant material produced by each seed tested. Please don't shoot the messenger. From the responses we've received so far, it makes us not want to be involved with this process. If people don't like the suggested donation, they will have to phenotype their own CBD-rich strain from seeds (more costly & time consuming than the donation) or go without CBD-rich medicine until someone does decide to make them available for less. Our intentions in the process were simply to help get these out to people that didn't have the time, desire, or expertise to phenotype their own CBD-rich plants. We've tried obtaining these genetics before and we've offered more than the current suggested donation and been denied. So when the choice is between something not being available at all or something being available at a higher donation than some would prefer, the better option seems pretty clear. Without a doubt, these strains will trickle their way across the state and be available for less compensation in the future.

So there is a medicine here in our state that would really help the sick, but only those wealthy enough to afford clones?

Does the clone also come with a contract that you will hoard it and never share the genetics with the sick or terminally ill?

Sounds like the same game that the pharmaceutical companies play.

Real nice, especially in a community built on compassion. :thumbsd:

...Does the clone also come with a contract that you will hoard it and never share the genetics with the sick or terminally ill?

Sounds like the same game that the pharmaceutical companies play...

That's certainly the name of the game for big agra! Hopefully the cannabis culture will devolve into the ways of Monsanto, arguably near the top of the pack when it comes to evil corporations...

z

There are only a handful of people in the state that have taken the time to screen through the appropriate number of seeds and invest the money to have the plant material produced by each seed tested. Please don't shoot the messenger. From the responses we've received so far, it makes us not want to be involved with this process. If people don't like the suggested donation, they will have to phenotype their own CBD-rich strain from seeds (more costly & time consuming than the donation) or go without CBD-rich medicine until someone does decide to make them available for less. Our intentions in the process were simply to help get these out to people that didn't have the time, desire, or expertise to phenotype their own CBD-rich plants. We've tried obtaining these genetics before and we've offered more than the current suggested donation and been denied. So when the choice is between something not being available at all or something being available at a higher donation than some would prefer, the better option seems pretty clear. Without a doubt, these strains will trickle their way across the state and be available for less compensation in the future.

I was on the list that received the offer. I decided it wasn't for me at this time and did not respond. Regardless thanks for putting in the effort to help make these available. Hopefully any angry responses you have received won't discourage you from continuing. Times will change and these strains will become more available but it will take people making the effort to get them out. If enough people wanted this cut and grouped together they could acquire it at a reasonable cost and share it amongst themselves. There's a lot expense and time that goes in to running fifty to a hundred seeds and confirming the cbd content by testing.

I'm picking up a Catatonic (High CBD) Clone this week from Cannalytics which will become one of my Mother Plants.

If you need a clone of this strain, PM me.

Donation comparable to the Jackson Market or in special cases no donation required.

“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

BTW,

I must say Cannalytics is a good company with good people and they seem to have been judged unfairly in this thread, without their work and contacts the strain most likely would not have been available at this time.

Thank you Cannalytics! your work is appreciated. :goodjob: