I Am In Need Of A High Cbd Plant

Ezrah

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Cannab Rx! I'm not trying to dog Cannalytics by the way. Moreso the clone owners.

Yeah but if sometthing is clone only it does not have the ease and safety of transportation that seeds by their nature provides. So buying one clone for a high price is sorta like buying two paired arabian horses that will produce great offspring. Your not just buying two horses you are buying the genetic line and with decent fortune it could be profitable. But one breeding stock is sold the rarity of the horse is likly to diminish. So you might be inclined to sell high due to the potential loss of income from selling the progeny of the two hypothetical horses. Same idea with the plants but easier and faster. You could conceivably do tissue culture and literally create 10k and more of plants all alike. (Yeah it is work but it is done all the time.)

Just throwing the argument for its own sake . Also I have a plant that pb claimed was about 50/50 and he made me promise that I would get it out. When I asked him where he got it tested he said he forgot . I loooked at what he had tested at canalytics and it was not listed. In early tests I have found it rather stoney. I want to get it tested to settle the question. I also just planted a couple of cannatonic f2s. Previously I had a male plant and two fems were not high cbd . As the cannalytic sfolks said there are expenses involved in finding a high cbd phenotype. Half of the plants might be male and then it might be one in 8 or worse on finding a good plant. So you really have to potentially spend some time and money getting it right. Now if any of my plants are high cbd I will get them out to eveyone but mighty mezz cause I enjoy yanking his chain! (He grows really crappy meds and when ever I ask him for two lbs for testing purposes he never even gives me a quarter lb. What nerve! :devil:

I am growing Brazilian Amazonia which is high in both CBD & THC. Harlequin is another strain but very low THC & high CBD. They sell for $13 a seed at singleseedcenter.com.

All well and good but did you get them tested? You just cannot go buy what one reported test was unless you recieve a clone. As mentioned above it is a small number of seedlings that will express those qualities. So get them tested then if you know you got something then thats great.

As the guy mentioned above You have to do the work. Best of luck.

All well and good but did you get them tested? You just cannot go buy what one reported test was unless you recieve a clone. As mentioned above it is a small number of seedlings that will express those qualities. So get them tested then if you know you got something then thats great.

As the guy mentioned above You have to do the work. Best of luck.

You're spot on. We've had plenty of Cannatonic samples come back with only trace amounts of CBD. Finding the right pheno requires extensive testing of each plant produced from a number of seeds. It's not an impossible task but it does require good planning and a significant investment of time and money.

There are only a handful of people in the state that have taken the time to screen through the appropriate number of seeds and invest the money to have the plant material produced by each seed tested. Please don't shoot the messenger. From the responses we've received so far, it makes us not want to be involved with this process. If people don't like the suggested donation, they will have to phenotype their own CBD-rich strain from seeds (more costly & time consuming than the donation) or go without CBD-rich medicine until someone does decide to make them available for less. Our intentions in the process were simply to help get these out to people that didn't have the time, desire, or expertise to phenotype their own CBD-rich plants. We've tried obtaining these genetics before and we've offered more than the current suggested donation and been denied. So when the choice is between something not being available at all or something being available at a higher donation than some would prefer, the better option seems pretty clear. Without a doubt, these strains will trickle their way across the state and be available for less compensation in the future.

I totally understand that people put in time and effort. I personally was shocked at the donation rate and the act now type of message. I would really work on your wording, your mail to me could have been written better. I wish you well, I have had some folks come forward with some strains and as I grow and refine them first of all I would welcome any help and will make these avail to the community, because of the type of patient that would look for this without a donation needed. I am far from having anything avail but will and will be making it avail.

That is a larger specimen. Do they provide any other CBD strains w slightly higher additional THC? 1% is perfect for some, but others may be interested in more of a combo. Beautiful plant, best of luck w your endeavors!

We've got a Tora Bora that has a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio. PM us if you're interested.

I can take orders on Blue Cough. This was propagated by an inexperienced grower and harvested 2 weeks premature :growl:. A good experienced grower can get better results, big time. They converted the immature bud into RSO using 99% ISO. The lab up north conducted tests on said oil and here are the numbers: 14.8 THC / 48.4 CBD / 0.4 CBN / 3.1 CBG. 67% cannabinoids with a ratio of 3:10. Dan conducted these tests and maybe if he sees this post he can shed some light on this strain or questions on the lab results?

They are vegging currently and cuts can be taken within a few weeks. So I can offer up cuts of Blue Cough to all those who want this strain. Taking orders now and when well rooted I will pass them out to those who ordered. There will be no extra's taken, order only. Oh did I mention that these Blue Cough cuts will be FREE! And I can deliver to the Jackson Market if this is needed and permission is granted. I am in the metro Detroit area. Spread the love and healing! KILL CANCER! I want to get these cuts to all who want and need a healing strain. Peace.

I can take orders on Blue Cough. This was propagated by an inexperienced grower and harvested 2 weeks premature :growl:. A good experienced grower can get better results, big time. They converted the immature bud into RSO using 99% ISO. The lab up north conducted tests on said oil and here are the numbers: 14.8 THC / 48.4 CBD / 0.4 CBN / 3.1 CBG. 67% cannabinoids with a ratio of 3:10. Dan conducted these tests and maybe if he sees this post he can shed some light on this strain or questions on the lab results?

They are vegging currently and cuts can be taken within a few weeks. So I can offer up cuts of Blue Cough to all those who want this strain. Taking orders now and when well rooted I will pass them out to those who ordered. There will be no extra's taken, order only. Oh did I mention that these Blue Cough cuts will be FREE! And I can deliver to the Jackson Market if this is needed and permission is granted. I am in the metro Detroit area. Spread the love and healing! KILL CANCER! I want to get these cuts to all who want and need a healing strain. Peace.

A couple of questions is this the same blue cough that pb had. If it is where was the testing done? He told me "I forgot" which does not represent much confirmation. So I am trying to find out if it is the same because that would be great. PB had me promise that i would get it around. If it is as you stated then sure I will do that. I am in the Brighton area. So if your number are the origonal bluc cough numbers translated into the phenotype you have but that your sample is exactly the same as tested then I would be rather happy . (A lot requirements, no?)

A couple of questions is this the same blue cough that pb had. If it is where was the testing done? He told me "I forgot" which does not represent much confirmation. So I am trying to find out if it is the same because that would be great. PB had me promise that i would get it around. If it is as you stated then sure I will do that. I am in the Brighton area. So if your number are the origonal bluc cough numbers translated into the phenotype you have but that your sample is exactly the same as tested then I would be rather happy . (A lot requirements, no?)

This is the Blue Cough from PB. I have kept it going. This is the test results from Blue Cough oil extraction from PB back in 2011. The results are prior to me receiving the cut from PB. The results I posted is from a first time grower of any meds period. So the immaturity of the specimen has to be taken into account. Hope this helps.

What I do not understand is that an immature harvest yielded higher CBD numbers than the original test. I was under the impression that to achieve high CBD numbers the maturity of the trichomes have to be around 30% amber?

Edited by roofratMI

ok there is a problem

PB made oil that was tested out of origonally recieved plant material. Thats the stuff that was tested.

He supposedly found one seed in that material and that is what was grown.

that means you got NADDA since unless you get the one you have tested you cannot know the ratio. I too have nadda. Phenotypes grown from seeds have a rather low ratio of high cbd plants. Its like one in 8 fems so that means the number of plants that might have to be grown could be as high as 16 assume half are fems and the very last fem you test is the winner.

I have smoked high cbd med mj and so far the blue cough is very stoney w/o what i might expect from a high cbd plant.

PB although well meaning can be a little too enthusiastic. So we still have to have the thing tested. this is the one wehre he forget where it was tested.

ok there is a problem

PB made oil that was tested out of origonally recieved plant material. Thats the stuff that was tested.

He supposedly found one seed in that material and that is what was grown.

that means you got NADDA since unless you get the one you have tested you cannot know the ratio. I too have nadda. Phenotypes grown from seeds have a rather low ratio of high cbd plants. Its like one in 8 fems so that means the number of plants that might have to be grown could be as high as 16 assume half are fems and the very last fem you test is the winner.

I have smoked high cbd med mj and so far the blue cough is very stoney w/o what i might expect from a high cbd plant.

PB although well meaning can be a little too enthusiastic. So we still have to have the thing tested. this is the one wehre he forget where it was tested.

Yes it is from the seed PB found. It was tested at a lab in northern Michigan by Dan. I gave the numbers in the initial post. These numbers are from the seed that PB found. 14.8 THC / 48.4 CBD / 0.4 CBN / 3.1 CBG. 67% cannabinoids with a ratio of 3:10.

Edited by roofratMI

I would like to know the lab I know the folks at Herbal elements in case that where it was done. The picture of the herbal elements label was on the oil that PB made. I want to see the orig. Sorry about being a hardass but there is so much musical chairs going on with genetics in mi and who knows else where. All of a sudden I'm from Missouri.