I Am In Need Of A High Cbd Plant

Ezrah

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever tested some of the auto strains? I have read multiple times here and other places that the ruderalis naturally has higher CBD. Would be interesting to see if this is true and if some cross breeding can be done to get it higher and have some faster growing plants :)

This is a project i'm working on to help address the shortage issue of high CBD stock

Cannatonic #4 explant in-vitro, stage 1 micropropagation

Cannatonic-4-micropropagation-2.jpg

explant in 6 oz baby food jar

Cannatonic-4-micropropagation-1.jpg

Cannatonic #4 explant (node) in media- 1 week into stage 1

I'm releasing the clones (standard method) I have now to members

it's not that difficult once you get the items needed :)

A very nice gentleman has been patiently answering my questions about how to do it. I guess getting over the fear of it is the biggest battle. He directed me to a student kit to start off with to learn the basics. I am going to start off with that to lose my fright. The coolest thing I have seen is the little seed clones! That is awesome stuff and I want to try that too, the sky is the limit with that and you don't have to worry about going over your count. Aching to do this but have to wait until funds are available.

What is the growth medium you're using? Is it available for purchase? If not, is there a recipe available?

Northern, This is a non-proprietorial formula and can be shared.

Kinetin Formula

Stage 1 and 2 ( Callus and shoot )

MS full strength

2 mg / L Kinetin

0.2 mg / L NAA

1 mg / L PPM

1 no-doze tablet / L

8 g Agar / L

Stage 3 ( Rooting )

MS ½ strength

0.5 mg Kinetin / L

0.2 mg / L NAA

0.1 mg / L IBA

1 mg / L PPM

¼ no-doze tablet / L

8 g Agar / L

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been told that anything with Alaska in the name, will be high in cbd and cbn cbm or what ever that other one is I just know it's sleep medicine. like the ATF and that one that doesn't branch they called moose stick or something like that. the real name sounded native american. I heard the atf has tested 12% cbd and 12% thc . But,........ this northern lights is giving me nap time kinda often. feel one coming on now.

Edited by cujo

You guys are probably going to butcher me for this, but, I have to hire a lawyer and I have friends here who could use the donations to pay their legal fees as well. I have several high cbd strains that I will be breeding and cross breeding with over the next year or two. I will continue to breed and offer high cbd strains for as long as I can. I had planned on doing this as a free service to our people, but due to the unfortunate illegal raid on my home and others, I must adapt. I promise, once our government stops attacking we the people, I will distribute for free as planned.

Currently, I have Harlequin seeds, 120 left. Google it or go here: http://www.beyondthc...CBDiary7-13.pdf

I'm offering these in 5 and 10 seed packs and asking a donation of $150 for 10 seeds or $75 for 5 seeds. I will donate $50 for every 10 pack and $25 for each 5 pack to the legal fund here at the 3MA and I will use the remaining to pay for my attorney.

Michael, has the legal defense fund been established? If not, how do I ensure that my donations are being used to pay for peoples attorneys? I wish to have my donations go towards the legal fees of Bob and Torrey first and foremost. Thank you for all that you do for us, it is appreciated far more than I can tell you, it comes from the heart.

I hope that you all will forgive me for proposing this, but so many of us need the help. I don't have anything else of value to sell for my defense fund.

It's a damned shame, I didn't do anything wrong, much like many of you here in my same situation - on the wrong end of the law, who hates us only for our choice of medicine. They are all of the mentality that we only want to get high. I don't think that there is anything wrong for wanting to alter your conscience, that's how man came to find god, man has been doing it since the beginning of time and he will never change, laws be damned.

I must add, I will only be offering these seeds to people who possess a valid Registry Identification Card or valid Dr. recommendations.

I just noticed that this is post #666 for me, I hope you don't let it bother you all to much! :phew:

Edited by Herb Cannabis