Organic Meds

deadliver

Veganic :) we've never even thought about any other way! You can't match the range of terpenes that are produced in a proper veganic setup. Plus factor in no ppm checking,ph checking, or flushing. It's a great way to grow medical grade cannabis. Look up Kyle kushman and start learning the ways of veganic gardening :)

I have an organic grow, and a non-organic grow. You can't beat the quality of organic, but I can produce more weight using non-organic nutes. This may not be true for everyone, and if I were able to spend more time on my organics I might be able to equal my non-organic production.

Proper composting,tea brewing and soil building all take extra time.

Veganic :) we've never even thought about any other way! You can't match the range of terpenes that are produced in a proper veganic setup. Plus factor in no ppm checking,ph checking, or flushing. It's a great way to grow medical grade cannabis. Look up Kyle kushman and start learning the ways of veganic gardening :)

If I ever did grow Organically (which I won't I will always be a hydroponics man) I would do it this way.

Sorry but to say Only organics is medical grade is pure crap . I'll put my meds against the organics anyday .. I am currently doing a test of my organics vs house and garden and the the H&G are blowing away the organics . Size , smell , looks. I have grown again and had those meds test great . I have tested my synthetics and tested great as well . Once you flush your synthetics properly there is nothing wrong with them as good as anything else if not better . I can't yell you how many times I have had organics where the feed them right to the end with no phew water or flush wither and those meds burned black as night . It's all on the grower . BTW my synthetic Cheese tested at 22.8 thc and 1.3 cbd ... is that not medical grade ?

Caregivers always take pride in there grow, so I am not knocking the non organic peeps. I personally went to medical Marijuana to get off things that may do harm and remove chemicals. I prefer organic soil growing and I also feel this gives my patients a more pure version of what they are looking for, that is just me. I am on team organic, I also think it allows for a richer flavor and the plant produces more of what it was intended.

I started off synthetic then went organic . Back to synthetics now also because I am going back to hydro . I loved my organics and tasted great . Yield sucked . Like I said I am doing a comparison now between the two and I can promise you that no one would be able to tell the difference in medicating with it except for the size and density . I'm jusy saying that to say organics is only true medical is completely insane.

So you never add salt to your food? I realize salt (sodium chloride) is not a synthetic chemical but neither are calcium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium silicate or any of the other mineral salts that are used in conventional fertilizers.

Edited by Petyr

where do the nutes go when flushing? DOWN THE DRAIN AND INTO THE WATER SUPPLY. organics is more than just a growing method .It is about stewardship of the land.

It is not convincing when one states because meds are flushed, the buds don't have chemicals in them. I think this is more about quantity than quality..IMHO

There seems to be enough dead zones in the world already. flushing chemicals into the water system helps nothing.

So you never add salt to your food? I realize salt (sodium chloride) is not a synthetic chemical but neither are calcium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium silicate or any of the other mineral salts that are used in conventional fertilizers.

This is good to discuss .. There are arguements against each like E coli vs the salts . I use food grade fertilizer ( jacks classic and flower and blossom ) with a good flush before harvest and some worm casings , tea and unsulfered mollassess . The better caregivers put print outs on their tables saying how they grow . I only grow for myself as a patient and struggle meeting my needs under the confines of the Act .

I really am trying . I would like to help a Brain Injury Patient in Foster Care break through and be able to use cannabis in our State . I hope someday one is allowed to participate and I can grow enough to help out . I doubt any Foster Programs will allow growing since their all based on zero tolerance . This does help I can't neglect my regular care nor it be abandoned due to punitive measures but adjunctive care is so much better then what I had before . I am comfortable a few hours a day . I know others are experiencing the same we should not feel ashamed to treat our pain nor use medical cannabis .

Edited by Croppled1

I grow in organic soil, just like mother nature.

No bottled nutes at all. Dechlorinated tap water from start to finish.

Clearly I am not growing for big yields.

Friends of mine grow the same exact genetics hydro with synthetics, and their medicine is fantastic and burns clean.

Different methods but the common thread is that we care deeply about quality, which is what makes cannabis med grade.

I'm sure there are conventional growers whose quality compares with top-notch living organic soil but I can't say I've found any of their bud yet. I had a sample from a caregiver today who claims to be obsessive about flushing. The meds, while powerful still made a slight burning sensation in the nose. It had that characteristic off taste as well; just a tiny bit but enough to lessen my enjoyment of a nice strain.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I grow in organic soil, just like mother nature.

No bottled nutes at all. Dechlorinated tap water from start to finish.

Clearly I am not growing for big yields.

Friends of mine grow the same exact genetics hydro with synthetics, and their medicine is fantastic and burns clean.

Different methods but the common thread is that we care deeply about quality, which is what makes cannabis med grade.

Well said, Dead Head!

When using synthetics it is extremely important to flush at the end . As for going back in the water system .. I don't live in the city . I pump excess water out back in my garden . Tomatoes go crazy as soon as I put them out there lol . Trying the hanging tomato thing this year always have wanted to. I can say though a friend uses earth juice and I know for a fact if you don't flush that or atleast give a few good pure watering that will burn like black ash too and burn the throat . I like my ashes white and again I have mad my meds tested . Organics and synthetics both have tested great . Quanity is not comparable .

Monsanto and all the other chemical companies would like every one to believe that chemicals are great. One who has grown organically knows better than to buy into their propaganda. Outdoor Organics produces good quality, high volume yeilds and great taste. However, a four month curing process really helps with taste. Although the four months may not be practicle for some. Just my humble opinion.