Vegan organics in my garden. Less fuss less stress. I check ph of the tap water before I declorinate the water. That's it. I started with synthetic fert. At somepoint I just made the switch. Haven't gone back. The juice my stink like dead fish and sheit but it does what I need it to.

Like an old hippie said to me, "don't panic, it's organic!"

Edited by kzoocares
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried learning about the veganics but there's no real step by step info on that site, at least the last time I checked. I would prefer to learn to grow this way, but I'm a newbie and can't just make up stuff as I go along. Is there more info on veganics?

I'm also vegan and eat lots of organic food so veganics makes sense that way to me.

Sorry but to say Only organics is medical grade is pure crap . I'll put my meds against the organics anyday .. I am currently doing a test of my organics vs house and garden and the the H&G are blowing away the organics . Size , smell , looks. I have grown again and had those meds test great . I have tested my synthetics and tested great as well . Once you flush your synthetics properly there is nothing wrong with them as good as anything else if not better . I can't yell you how many times I have had organics where the feed them right to the end with no phew water or flush wither and those meds burned black as night . It's all on the grower . BTW my synthetic Cheese tested at 22.8 thc and 1.3 cbd ... is that not medical grade ?

No that does not make it medical grade although it definelty is high THC. What makes something medical grade outside of being clean and unadulterated is its use in dealing with a medical problem. You might grow very potent mj but that does not mean that it has medical utility, I believe that is for the patient to express. Best of luck.

If your not smoking organic your going to get cancer..Veganics allday!

That is a bs statement. How do you really know who is or is not going to get cancer. My wife has a friend who was the total vegan organic princess. She now has had cancer 2x. Not pretty. I have no problem with the vegan approach just unfounded claims. If you said you felt that eating vegan would subject you to less potentially cancer causing things I would tend to respect your opinion more. Best of luck. Oh yeah organic food does taste better at least in my opinion.