Caregiver Contract

nvinson105

My first patient whose name rhymes with Nizorman had a contract and all but in the end all he wanted was not only to get meds free he wanted them delivered free and I was supposed to psychically know when he was out. Well was I going to go to court? Blood from a stone etc. Good luck

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/ccs_files/downloads/PatientCaregiverAgreement.pdf

This can be tweeked to be used by any caregiver/patient

It's a shame that more folks don't use contracts, it lets EVERYONE know what to expect up front... Peace ... j.b.

There is so much in that contract not to like. Dubious language ("The caregiver must be a patient"?), unenforceable conditions ("The caregiver must be able to produce a steady supply for each patient" - must or what?? What if there is a problem with the grow?), not to mention silly wording that has no place in any "official" contract ("just a friendly hello").

A line for "caregiver consultation" - does any CG charge for "consultation"?

(Any CGs out there with an explicit agreement with a patient regarding overages when said patient doesn't use 2.5/month?)

I can't see either a caregiver or a patient (or "patinent" as this obviously wasn't proof-read) wanting to sign this.

z

There is so much in that contract not to like. Dubious language ("The caregiver must be a patient"?), unenforceable conditions ("The caregiver must be able to produce a steady supply for each patient" - must or what?? What if there is a problem with the grow?), not to mention silly wording that has no place in any "official" contract ("just a friendly hello").

A line for "caregiver consultation" - does any CG charge for "consultation"?

(Any CGs out there with an explicit agreement with a patient regarding overages when said patient doesn't use 2.5/month?)

I can't see either a caregiver or a patient (or "patinent" as this obviously wasn't proof-read) wanting to sign this.

z

I agree. Fully half of that contract would have to be modified or eliminated. Anyone know of a better one?

I was cross examined in Court by an attorney. He asked the question "Are you accustom to receiving free product and or services?"

I replied "No".

True Story, lol

Depends on how fat she is........LMAO :devil: all ealse fails lower your standards and go ugly early . :lol:

As I stated, the contract I cited is ready to be tweeked. If someone comes up with something that is more appropriate please let me know. I didn't write the danged thing, simply use it as a starting point, every situation will be different... Peace ... j.b.

However flawed it is, I appreciate you posting it. It does contain some good stuff and may be a good starting point.

IDK I feel like if I need a contract, I don't want ugm as a pataint. I offer my pataints meds for free. Although all my pataints are low income and could other wise not aford meds otherwise, well at least qualty meds. So maybe you should go out and find some old disabled lady or old fart that doesn't have a job and can't afford meds and hook them up for free, and crank the rest of that cronic at your local high school or back ally.

I used to take my meds to the clubs witch was a nice spot for indigent folk to get meds that couldn't find a good caregiver, but since the state scared most outa buisness and or shut them down. I was forsed to start a street gang of young ones that go out and hit the block and crank dime bags.

That last part was sacasizm. But you really should find some one that can't afford, and sourse your meds to other cg's that don't have enough. The closeing of the clubs left a lot of people out of meds. They could really use your help and most don't smoke more than a halph a month.

Archived