Who's Gonna Be At The Market This Sat?

TheBeagle

Ill be there ! celebrating my Bday :thumbsu: (28), Id like to meet a bunch of you! ill be the short (quite handsome ,For you ladies) lmfao )18 year old looking guy wearing this hat look for me!

ArcSoft_Image25.png

Im goin to try and get there @ open time Hope to see many of you there!

I'll be there if I don'y have to work, won't know till friday. Beagle, get there 15 minutes early because sometimes they open early. That way you have a shot at the low priced specials.

There are great meds the whole time, but some of the better deals go very fast. I know of times when a vendor has sold out of a particular strain before noon.

I'll be there if I don'y have to work, won't know till friday. Beagle, get there 15 minutes early because sometimes they open early. That way you have a shot at the low priced specials.

There are great meds the whole time, but some of the better deals go very fast. I know of times when a vendor has sold out of a particular strain before noon.

roger that i will see what i can do im roughly 2 hours away so im have to leave at like 830!

I'll be the one that smells like I've got a skunk in my coat.

LOL - that might not help him Mike44, smells like everyone has skunks in their coat there! :lol:

Don't think I can go this weekend but ya never know, if I'm there I'm the tall chick.

Archived