Plant Growth Regulators Poison Marijuana

I have noticed that many of the grow shops around this area no longer carry this stuff. There used to be big displays at most of them. I don't know if they were forced to pull them or just chose to, but I am glad to see it happen. The manager at HTG told me it had been pulled off the market, however I don't know if this is true or not.

http://www.marijuanagrowershq.com/plant-growth-regulators-poison-marijuana/

Check what you are using. Don't be fooled by fancy bottles

Could be really bad for you. Or it could be more BS propaganda put out by the Mmj testing industry.

If there's a group we need to watch out for it's those guys. Anyone who watched senator callton's puppet show in Hastings knows that.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER CONSUME A KNOWN SYNTHETIC MUTAGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN ANY FORM-its like owners drinking DDT in public to prove a point its safe to consume or get thru osmosis

DONT BE STOOPID!

THE SAME FOLKS THAT MAKE YOUR NEWS ARE THE SAME ONE SELLING YOU STUFF YOU DONT NEED OR IS DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR HEALTH-Think Fortune 500 Co's

monsanto dow BP to name a few etc etc etc

here -------------------

------------------ its safe to eat-should we use DDT on cannabis--------------------------

--that is my sarcastic voice

I agree with the essence.of what you are saying but.disagree with the proclamations.

I.do not.understand how people on this site.can say they should.have the freedom to.chose what medicine they want to use to alleviate their varying conditions yet plainly state how others should or should not be allowed to grow their own medicine for their.own.consumption ...

Shouldn't the freedom to choose be.extended.to everyone in terms.of.what medicine they consume and how.it.is manufactured? Or do you think you know what's best for everyone else?

Again, I agree with the essence oof your statement ... alot.of bad stuff out there. Be cautious. But for.me.to.dictate.to.others what should.or should.not.be used.for.someone.else.is no different than the anti medical marijuana folks.telling me taking vicodin is ok but not marijuana.

I agree with the essence.of what you are saying but.disagree with the proclamations.

I.do not.understand how people on this site.can say they should.have the freedom to.chose what medicine they want to use to alleviate their varying conditions yet plainly state how others should or should not be allowed to grow their own medicine for their.own.consumption ...

Shouldn't the freedom to choose be.extended.to everyone in terms.of.what medicine they consume and how.it.is manufactured? Or do you think you know what's best for everyone else?

Again, I agree with the essence oof your statement ... alot.of bad stuff out there. Be cautious. But for.me.to.dictate.to.others what should.or should.not.be used.for.someone.else.is no different than the anti medical marijuana folks.telling me taking vicodin is ok but not marijuana.

If you want to live in a society where anything goes thats just fine. Still a lot of harm can be done esp to folks who have no idea, not a clue that there is a problem. Do you object to steel beams in car doors. when my friends mom bought a car I bet she had no idea that she was going to be lying in the road with a broken leg cause the car door yielded so easily. How many peole had to die b4 that became mandated. I got hit the same way and the damm thing saved me. The point of having govt is to deal with things that individuals cannot deal with alone.

you support poison for profit? sounds like big pharm

if someone is the only one using what they grow, imo, have at it, their choice... But with the rose colored glasses off, that would almost never happen. Even if nothing ever left our possession, we still sample others efforts, and may not know what was used to produce the cannabis.

so with that said, its smart to have these items not sold to this cottage industry. It is good to see a fair number self regulating.

Regardless of Governmental regulations and Mandates, Being Responsible to ones own self is still key.

I don't think anything goes. Too much harm could be done. People need protections but who should.offer those protections?

And i.compleyely disagree with.the government telling me.what I.can.and.cannot.put.in my.body. I.am aa consenting adult. why should you or the.government be able.to tell me what I.can.injest. its.my .body... not yours. I am capable.of deciding for myself.

I am being told.by.the federal government marijuana has no medicinal value and I disgaree. Shouldn't I be able to decide as an adult.wwhat I.want.in my.body?

Or should.I not.be able.to grow my medicine.the way I want.bbecause.of.your.moral objections?

I don't want the stuff in my.medicine bbut.thats my.call to make. Not yours and not.the.ggovernments ... in my.humble opinion.

Sorry.for all the periods and incorrectly spelled words. Typing this.ffrom my.phone...

quote name='mrd' timestamp='1331310367' post='366727']

If you want to live in a society where anything goes thats just fine. Still a lot of harm can be done esp to folks who have no idea, not a clue that there is a problem. Do you object to steel beams in car doors. when my friends mom bought a car I bet she had no idea that she was going to be lying in the road with a broken leg cause the car door yielded so easily. How many peole had to die b4 that became mandated. I got hit the same way and the damm thing saved me. The point of having govt is to deal with things that individuals cannot deal with alone.

No, I support freedom.of.choice.

I support being able.to.choose what I want to injest instead.of.others.choosing for me

I support adults being able.to make personal and responsible.choices.and bot.having others think.for me.

you support poison for profit? sounds like big pharm

Oh. I agree ... people should def tell their patients.

My point was people should be able to decide.for.themselves. the statements being made were indictitave of people dictating what should and shouldnt be allowed for my.meds???!!!??? Like... really? You're telling me what i should.be able to.use.for.mmeds? Lol... thats almost laughable.

Oh. I agree ... people should def tell their patients.

My point was people should be able to decide.for.themselves. the statements being made were indictitave of people dictating what should and shouldnt be allowed for my.meds???!!!??? Like... really? You're telling me what i should.be able to.use.for.mmeds? Lol... thats almost laughable.

Which statements exactly?

There are many of.them.so you will have to reread this thread.to.find them all but.here is one.

No one should ever.consume a known mutagen

I agree that you shouldn't if.you don't want.to. but I should.have to.choice.to.consume whatever I choose... this is still America... at least I think.it.is

I.didnt mean statements that you were making... not sure.if I was clear about.that

There are many of.them.so you will have to reread this thread.to.find them all but.here is one.

No one should ever.consume a known mutagen

I agree that you shouldn't if.you don't want.to. but I should.have to.choice.to.consume whatever I choose... this is still America... at least I think.it.is

I.didnt mean statements that you were making... not sure.if I was clear about.that

The way I read it is that is his opinion. It doesn't say no one should have the right to if they want to.

I agree. They are all reasonable... and I agree with the content of.their arguments.

My point is that we should.all.have the.cchoice.to consume what we wish

People starting.disagreeing.with me. Stating that the product was dangerous. Whether or bot.it actually.is isn't my .point. if its maybe dangerousni will generally shy away.from it.

My.point was that people should be ablento.chose for.themselves. when we ttake away peoples choices them we start to chip away at.the freedome.oof adults.to chose.ffor.themselves which.I disagree with.

If.people want to add cognac to their mmeds I wouldn't agree but.thata.their call. no one elses

I'm just saying maybe you misinterpreted some replies. I don't see where anyone said you shouldn't have the right to do it with your own personal meds. It's cool, no big deal. I think some people are as passionate about health as you are about personal freedom.

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

I agree .. alot of passion.

Perhaps I misinterpreted perhaps not, but I respect everyones opinion. Just like my personal freedom not to be trampled upon.

I'm just saying maybe you misinterpreted some replies. I don't see where anyone said you shouldn't have the right to do it with your own personal meds. It's cool, no big deal. I think some people are as passionate about health as you are about personal freedom.

It is really simple. To everything that you can buy from a grow store to boost your bloom, help your roots, make buds more dense... there is an organic alternative.

If you do use something that will lessen the medical quality of your plants, your patients need to know... after all, this Act was started to help PATIENTS with severe, debilitating qualifying conditions.

Why would anyone knowingly give their sick patients something that may make them more sick?