Plant Growth Regulators Poison Marijuana

It is really simple. To everything that you can buy from a grow store to boost your bloom, help your roots, make buds more dense... there is an organic alternative.

If you do use something that will lessen the medical quality of your plants, your patients need to know... after all, this Act was started to help PATIENTS with severe, debilitating qualifying conditions.

Why would anyone knowingly give their sick patients something that may make them more sick?

Triacontanol for example is a growth stimulant found in alfalfa meal.

Some people grow.for.themselves

I happen to be a patient as well.and I should.be able to decide what does.and.does not.go.into my.own medicine

It is really simple. To everything that you can buy from a grow store to boost your bloom, help your roots, make buds more dense... there is an organic alternative.

If you do use something that will lessen the medical quality of your plants, your patients need to know... after all, this Act was started to help PATIENTS with severe, debilitating qualifying conditions.

Why would anyone knowingly give their sick patients something that may make them more sick?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol...it gets a sticker on the bottle and everythings fine...this site has become a wooping joke, with its most active posters just posting because there bored.

The products I refer to are not the equivalent of bushmaster with a sticker on it, fyi. OMRI approval is no joke and the folly is yours for thinking it is so. Far from bored I am rather too busy to elaborate, but your distinct lack of enthusiasm and respect for the subject lets me know even this time is wasted. Probably over your head anyways.

Should anyone else actually be interested in OMRI approved PGRs, PM me and I'll share what I know maybe we can get a source in MI to carry them.

MPP

The products I refer to are not the equivalent of bushmaster with a sticker on it, fyi. OMRI approval is no joke and the folly is yours for thinking it is so. Far from bored I am rather too busy to elaborate, but your distinct lack of enthusiasm and respect for the subject lets me know even this time is wasted. Probably over your head anyways.

Should anyone else actually be interested in OMRI approved PGRs, PM me and I'll share what I know maybe we can get a source in MI to carry them.

MPP

I will throw in my 2 cents. OMRI while widely respected means little. They require to be paid to have your product listed as OMRI approved. So a very good but small player could be shut out for being broke. Better than nothing, but not all that and a bag of chips as my granddaughter says.

Second there are growth regulators that occur in nature and work on our crops very well, and there are synthetic growth regulators, that at least so far as we know could be dangerous for human consumption. I am assuming most would agree natural is better when we're are talking hormones. Growth hormones are compounds or IOW secondary metabilites found in quite a few plants. If you don't think secondary metabilites are important, consider that THC is a secondary metabilite. These helpful hormones can be found in kelp meal, alfalfa meal, comfrey, and if I remember right dandelions. There are dozens. Most are dynamic accumulators in that they have ultra long roots and pul nutrients from down deep. Alfalfa can have 20 foot roots. Comfrey is similar. And some have compounds for rapid cell division, comfrey again and kudzu are two that have these compounds and grow like weeds, lol. The trick is how to get these compounds without distorting them in the process. One example of that would be kelp meal that is dehydrated kelp and kelp extract that has all the elements of kelp but not the compounds. So an easy prep of say dandelions would be to dry them grind them into small pieces then rehydrate in a tea like I do with alfalfa meal. You could also make a fermented plant extract with homemade bacteria, but if you get too aggressive you destroy those compounds. The product is still worth while element wise, but those compounds are equally valuable and simple to DIY............shredder

I wouldn't use any of these . I just use jacks , peace of mijnd and good well water with trace minerals and a proper PH under 6 to 5.5 . That sunshine mix has proved to be worthwile because it is so light and has tons of nutrients without fertilizer . It comes in 1 bushel bags that fluf up and are easy for friends to carry helping out . Container size and genetics are more important . The Farmers Market helps provide a safe place to meet others with genetics and aquire at a reasonable cost . A vote against them in reality is a vote against a working program . I say this because the first Michigan program which in the 80's was defeated in practice by the legal supply is not available arguement and it just fizzled out . It lasted about 5 years informally tolerated in hospitals . .

Edited by Croppled1

• 2 weeks later...

Well there is only 1 thing I know for sure in regards to this.

You can grow big GIANT plants and buds without the nasty growth hormones, just ask my plants.

Truth.

The healthiest plants with the biggest yields come from gardens maintaining a clean and temperate environment with lots of light.

I also have learned that the best growers use a relatively simple nute regimen, without all the magic potions.

• 1 month later...

I see people saying that its their choice what they put in their bodies, well, not really. Unless you pay ALL you hospital and doctor bills CASH in full, no insurance, no medicaid or medicare and no VA then every taxpayer picks up part or all of your bill therefore if you voluntarily ingest crap thats bad for you its EVERYONES buisness because we pay the price when it messes you up. Just thought id throw that in the pot :)

I see people saying that its their choice what they put in their bodies, well, not really. Unless you pay ALL you hospital and doctor bills CASH in full, no insurance, no medicaid or medicare and no VA then every taxpayer picks up part or all of your bill therefore if you voluntarily ingest crap thats bad for you its EVERYONES buisness because we pay the price when it messes you up. Just thought id throw that in the pot :)

What burns me is having to pay for knee and hip replacements for these joggers that run for pure selfish pleasure contributing nothing to anyone from the process . In a free society we must tolerate others who live differently as they tolerate us or we break down into a Dictatorship and misery slaves to others ideology and burdens of concience we may not know as reality or share . I hate it when I see people respond in anger wanting to deny freedom to those who are different then themselves or at different points of understanding in life . I still use simple nutes myself for instance adding one teaspoon of unsulfered mollassass per gallon of water for a few weeks in flower and even during veg for soil health . Microbes in worm tea or organics like sugar .

Edited by Croppled1

Check the back of almost every nute bottle, whether organic and synthetic they all contain one of the following ingredients:

1) Molasses

2) Kelp (seaweed)

3) Urine (Urea)

4) Composted animal feces

5) Fish byproducts

All can be purchased at fractions of the cost! I get my best results when I don't use the snake oils!!

Check the back of almost every nute bottle, whether organic and synthetic they all contain one of the following ingredients:

1) Molasses

2) Kelp (seaweed)

3) Urine (Urea)

4) Composted animal feces

5) Fish byproducts

All can be purchased at fractions of the cost! I get my best results when I don't use the snake oils!!

Yeah man you got it. mostly all organic stuff.

The only thing I have not tried to get my hands on is kelp.