Prosecutor Will Not Talk To Me

Thanks for your reply, I contacted the County Prosecutor's Office - that's the place I didn't get any help from! I like your idea about contacting the city counsel or even the mayor, however, it is the County Prosecutor who would charge the Caregiver/patient. I just know that their are a lot of people out of medicine because of the dispensaries all closing down. We must do something to fill the void, people need and have a right to this medicine.

Most likely its the locals that would initiate the bust, that's why I suggested the local officials unless you are in an area that is controlled by the county sheriffs. Been involved in government for a long time and if you have a local police department they obtain the search warrent from the local magistrate. You might want to look at the zoning laws or shoot me a pm and tell me the area and I will look at them. I work with zoning laws daily with what I do.

Most likely its the locals that would initiate the bust, that's why I suggested the local officials unless you are in an area that is controlled by the county sheriffs. Been involved in government for a long time and if you have a local police department they obtain the search warrent from the local magistrate. You might want to look at the zoning laws or shoot me a pm and tell me the area and I will look at them. I work with zoning laws daily with what I do.

I 'm going to attempt to get a meeting with the city atty as well as our county sheriff, get their opinions and go from there. I have heard of no special zoning laws to deal with mmj here. We do have a farmers market (fruits, flowers and vegetables) next to city hall every summer for what it is worth. Wish me luck. Would you suggest that I go to the meetings armed with a copy of the law and maybe even a copy of the McQueen ruling where the coa refused to rule on 4e?

Thank you for your help Dizledot, I do appreciate it.

Archived