Walk Me Through!

MrHashish

I finally found a place to start growing and I'm really excited! :thumbsu: My first step is to make a list of things I need to buy and try to get the best price for them. I plan on growing in a 10x10x7 grow tent for flowering and 10x5x7 for veg.

1. 10X10X7 TENT

2. 10X5X7 TENT

3. Milk Crates

4. 6 inch carbon filter 470 CFM

5. 6 inch inline fan

6. indoor humidity/temp monitor

7. I know i want 2000w of lights in the flowering room but I dont know what lights to buy. Some say dimmable to control the heat? I dont know! Please help!

8. Lighting for veg? Clueless?

9. Basically I'm just getting started. I need some honest advice because I cant seem to find it at the stores since everyones out for that buck. I just want to yeild some beautiful bushy ladies. :sword:

Hello, just a newbie myself but if this is your first grow do you know the cost of that list. Not to mention all the other crap needed. Don't. Forget Mr Edison. With rooms that large, you could have a yield that could supply every one online at this moment. Or it could go terribley wrong.

my suggestion. Is start small, learn and grow. After all. You can only have 12 plants x?

If your grow does go as planned and is a success. Call me I'll help you burn the evidence

Best of luck :thumbsu:

Growing medical quality grass is simple everything you need to know can be found with a simple goggle search first thing you have to do is have patience and don't overreact it takes a lot to kill cannabis and Ive yet to kill one and I'm a novice at best but i got the best of the best genetics and equipment to make up for my shortcomings in growing and i do very well .

For your veg room you will need some t-5 fixtures or you could go with metal halide depending on space and how much you can afford to spend on electric i used home depot shop lamps for my veg room for 2 years then i went to a metal halide 600 in a cool tube and I'm very happy with my results vs what i got with the fluoros .

Hello, just a newbie myself but if this is your first grow do you know the cost of that list. Not to mention all the other crap needed. Don't. Forget Mr Edison. With rooms that large, you could have a yield that could supply every one online at this moment. Or it could go terribley wrong.

my suggestion. Is start small, learn and grow. After all. You can only have 12 plants x?

If your grow does go as planned and is a success. Call me I'll help you burn the evidence

Best of luck :thumbsu:

Wait I forgot to mention I'm a caregiver so I'm allowed 5 patients x 12 plants + myself.....right? I'm still compiling the list and with each product I search for he best price be it on amazon, eBay, local stores, etc so as soon as I get it together I'll let you know!

Growing medical quality grass is simple everything you need to know can be found with a simple goggle search first thing you have to do is have patience and don't overreact it takes a lot to kill cannabis and Ive yet to kill one and I'm a novice at best but i got the best of the best genetics and equipment to make up for my shortcomings in growing and i do very well .

For your veg room you will need some t-5 fixtures or you could go with metal halide depending on space and how much you can afford to spend on electric i used home depot shop lamps for my veg room for 2 years then i went to a metal halide 600 in a cool tube and I'm very happy with my results vs what i got with the fluoros .

Lol thanks for the inspiration I don't tend to overact but I was worried about killing cannabis!

King is right it is hard to kill. I am a new grower and have grown in a PC case, 3x2x6 cabinet and now in a 8x12 room(still working on) I have burnt the hell out of my plants with light, had them in over 100 degree for over a day, down to 30 degree etc and they were all still sucessful grows. Probably not the best but they work for me and a couple others that have tried it. I found almost most important is drying and curing :) Right now I only use a 400HPS and a 198w PowerCompact. Works good for me and does not kill the electric.

Wait I forgot to mention I'm a caregiver so I'm allowed 5 patients x 12 plants + myself.....right? I'm still compiling the list and with each product I search for he best price be it on amazon, eBay, local stores, etc so as soon as I get it together I'll let you know!

http://www.htgsupply.com/

Best place to buy gear online call them directly ask for Tony tell him Chris from Detroit refered you i think you will be surprised at how reasonably priced their gear is and its solid stuff too with great warranties and next to none customer service. :thumbsu:

Archived