Querkle Phenos

kzoocares

I have 5 querkles ready to flower and I'd like to keep one for a momma. Anyone familiar with this strain? I have one with leaves double, maybe triple the size of the others. Huge fan leaves! A few show more purple on the stems. Not like sickly purple but more royal purple in color right on the top of the leave stem. Id love to keep a cut of each but plant count yada yada you know the story... Any input would be appreciated.

Oh They all have shown preflowers so I know they are girls. Best lookin veg I've had to date. May be a bias opinion but hey...

Thanks!

you have space queen on the sativa end and purple erkle on the indica side. guessing that the large leaves may be more erkle and i'd keep it until the results came in.

my cut leans on the space queen spectrum w some color and flave from erkle. i wouldn't be in a hurry to loose this one either. the taste and smell are delicious. good luck w your decision. perhaps keep some lower branches on the ones (2?) you don't make back-ups of. then you may be able to re-veg to keep.

Thanks for the advice. I thought of flowering 3 and take and take clones of each. I'm going to keep the giant leaf freak and one that looks more sativa. Id like to do them all at once but space is an issue. I'm going to try and get a pic up of these fan leaves. The middle fingers is like 2 or 3 fingers wide. Thought it was a male for weeks.

Thanks again!

I'm going to try but card space is tight right now. My plan A, but I don't want to break the law. Another ten days I can take a few cuts off of the two I started to flower. Would 15 days into flower be fine to still take a few cuts? New strain, don't know if it will herm on me.

Thanks for the imput.

I have been growing this for a few years, like abe said you don't want to loose this one. take cuttings. I get dew drop on mine that are thc look at my photo gallery most are Querkle

What's man? Ant seen ya on the bullet latley lol. Yeah I have a few back ups of my critical mass black jack white widio just incase their is a problem

Mc

Taking cuts further into the flowering cycle won't make a plant herm.

i believe that i've read of a similar experience about Q elsewhere from another grower, but on my second run i've

noticed that somewhere @ day 55, the aromatic pungency drops off as it starts working towards the end. we'll see how much of that awesome smell revisits and enhances in a jar cure. vanilla sweet and musty berry/fruit, maybe a hint of grape or cherry. I'm still new to Q so just trying to dial it in. wish I had a more purp pheno, but the taste and

hybrid effect are notable.

If what I have noticed about the reduced smell late in Flower is true, then this could be an OK thing for city dwellers concerned about smell.

Yea day 15 is far in flowering to take cuts your cutting your yield and it's going to be harder to root. Wont cause a herm. What you could do is if you end up not taking any cuts and finding out you grew a diamond..you can put the plant back into veg 20+ hours of light and it will eventually grow cuts you can take. Non of these are ideal and only cause stress on yourself. Tell ya the truth tho Subcool is the bunny muffin. Even if you end up not taking any cuts just pop more seeds. TGA is full of goodies.

Blessings,

Kaya

enough said

Yea day 15 is far in flowering to take cuts your cutting your yield and it's going to be harder to root. Wont cause a herm. What you could do is if you end up not taking any cuts and finding out you grew a diamond..you can put the plant back into veg 20+ hours of light and it will eventually grow cuts you can take. Non of these are ideal and only cause stress on yourself. Tell ya the truth tho Subcool is the bunny muffin. Even if you end up not taking any cuts just pop more seeds. TGA is full of goodies.

Blessings,

Kaya

I have 5 querkles ready to flower and I'd like to keep one for a momma. Anyone familiar with this strain? I have one with leaves double, maybe triple the size of the others. Huge fan leaves! A few show more purple on the stems. Not like sickly purple but more royal purple in color right on the top of the leave stem. Id love to keep a cut of each but plant count yada yada you know the story... Any input would be appreciated.

Oh They all have shown preflowers so I know they are girls. Best lookin veg I've had to date. May be a bias opinion but hey...

Thanks!

Hey hey I'll take some of those clones to help you out, let you know the results with pics too. ;)

Anyone tried the refrigerated cuttings method?

(not the paper towel as the previous poster suggested, albeit similar)

Something like this:

Doing a run of clones, set up for at or below plant count (as always)

put an extra run of cuttings in RO water in bags in the fridge (+ weak rooting solution?)

and if 2 clones fail, ya pull out 2 cuttings and start em, if everything makes it, you toss the bag.

I've been thinking about the whole plant count thing and I think it would be setting

a self-defeating precedent to consider these unrooted cuttings "plants". As this would mean

that LEOs could come into your grow with scissors and make you not medical anymore.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for yall's time,

MPP

Archived