Blueberry

donnachris

So when I got this girl whe had already been topped once. I wasn't told until she was about 18 inches tall that I needed to top her several times while she was still young. Well I figured if the two main stems were left to grow up beside each other that there would be trimming that I would have to do, so I LST'd her stems to a 180 degrees then I used a four foot tomato stake to tie her stems to so that they would not reach towards the light again. Well what did reach for the lights was exactly what I wanted to reach, and the bud sites that are on each of the branches are about an inch and a half away from each other. I am expecting cola's that are about 15 - 18 inches in length. I will keep this up to date every couple of days.

Here she was 10 days ago February 28, 2012:

gallery_22326_960_1374143.jpg

Thank You for watching!!

The reason it looked like your Blueberry was topped when you got it, is because I had previously cut a clone off that branch about 2.5 weeks earlier. You did a nice job rooting that cutting, and I hope it provides you a good quantity of meds. Test results for that pheno are on the herbal elements website undery my name. Here is a picture of the cutting that I took off of your cutting! This went into flower on Feb 16th. Keep us updated with pics when you can.

gallery_27613_977_245405.jpg

They smell fruity anyhow, very nice aroma. These are Dutch Passion, I found 2 keeper pheno's out of 4 ten packs. There were some quite useless plants along the way. I'm not trying to take over your thread Donna, how 'bout a recent picture of yours?

Hey Donna, when you take a pic when your lights are on, try putting a pair of sunglasses in front of the camera lense. It eliminates the lines and provides a much clearer picture of that beauty! Blueberry is one of my favorites! I would LOVE to see that lady in a clear picture! I have my drool catcher ready!! Medcnman.

Hey Donna, when you take a pic when your lights are on, try putting a pair of sunglasses in front of the camera lense. It eliminates the lines and provides a much clearer picture of that beauty! Blueberry is one of my favorites! I would LOVE to see that lady in a clear picture! I have my drool catcher ready!! Medcnman.

Ah the sunglasses trick. Hum never thought of that, great idea.

Yeah, I'm not seeing anything like that yet and I went in and looked at half a dozen buds today.

I am glad you don't have them, and I hope you don't get them. This was my 6th cycle with this mother and I have never had a problem. The night after I took that picture, they were all over the place. Watch close because it can happen quick, then you will end up with seeds on all your plants.

Last month I germed a few Flo seeds from DJ. Not sure when they will make it into the roatation (3 not even sexed yet) but I hope they have better stability than the Blueberry can be known for.

However, the above mentioned strains were dutch passion and not dj short, or does it matter? were any of the nanner blueberry plants from feminized seeds?

The Cocoa Kush and Vanilluna seem like interesting new plants in the blueberry line. Those are on my to-do list towards the top.

Last month I germed a few Flo seeds from DJ. Not sure when they will make it into the roatation (3 not even sexed yet) but I hope they have better stability than the Blueberry can be known for.

However, the above mentioned strains were dutch passion and not dj short, or does it matter? were any of the nanner blueberry plants from feminized seeds?

The Cocoa Kush and Vanilluna seem like interesting new plants in the blueberry line. Those are on my to-do list towards the top.

These were from Dutch Passion Feminized seeds. This was the 6th cycle I had used this mother plant and never had a problem untill now. I do kind of stress my mother plants to keep them small and manageable, small pots & little nutrients, this may be the cause. Sorry Donna I am pretty unhappy myself, as my patients will be a little short on Indica dominant for a few weeks. The plant would have produced around 8 oz. Well Medcnman, I guess you got lucky when your clone died.

DJ Shorts blueberry is a hearty strain I'm a sloppy grower at times and Ive yet to see any bananas in the 2 years Ive ran it ill make some cuts available if I'm ever able to totally eliminate the Borg. :mellow:

I can take some cuts of the one you gave me soon king diamond. I obliterated those little buggers

Well problom is i think this is a group that had long exposure to the pest strips and they are now immune to a lot of the citrus based organic pesticides making them a SUPER BORG!

Im glad your cut came out though because this is a very desireable strain and if i cant save what i have here i might have to come see you in the near future. :mellow:

DJ Shorts blueberry is a hearty strain I'm a sloppy grower at times and Ive yet to see any bananas in the 2 years Ive ran it ill make some cuts available if I'm ever able to totally eliminate the Borg. :mellow:

This Blueberry mother would have been 2 yrs at the end of april, never saw one nanner. The day after I took the picture there had to be a couple hundred in 24 hrs. Go figure. I have another Dutch Passion Blueberry mother that has a little different look to it. Less THC & less CBD, but better tasting & smelling. It is a little over a year old now, so I think I will start treating my mom's a little better from now on.

Well problom is i think this is a group that had long exposure to the pest strips and they are now immune to a lot of the citrus based organic pesticides making them a SUPER BORG!

Im glad your cut came out though because this is a very desireable strain and if i cant save what i have here i might have to come see you in the near future. :mellow:

I got her running good again too bro so if you need more cuts of the DJ Shorts BB let me know.

Archived