Ron Paul Reality Check!

I'm a registered Independent, rooting for Ron Paul to get the Republican nomination!

I've never voted Republican before, but if he gets the nomination, I will have a serious decision to make come November.

Go Ron Paul!

be brave folks dont let the media sway you with Mitt or Barack. Ron can do this,I hope the climate is right and the ppl are ready but Im not sure they are? The loyalty to R and D run deep and for what? I'm not sure? I thought the climate was right for legalization but after being out there with petitions people are still afraid to sign,afraid to associate with legalization,or just dont trust the system and so they dont want their names on anything,sad:(

You ndo realize that R

Paul advocates the end of soc securtiy and medicare? I wonder how many people who utilize ssi would like having to beg? Thats the problem if you vote on just one issue. He certainly is smart enough but you really have to realize that he is a true libertarian and he also tends to mean what he says.

You ndo realize that R

Paul advocates the end of soc securtiy and medicare? I wonder how many people who utilize ssi would like having to beg? Thats the problem if you vote on just one issue. He certainly is smart enough but you really have to realize that he is a true libertarian and he also tends to mean what he says.

He advocates young people being able to opt out of a system that will be long gone by the time they would be able to get their investment back. Also with sound money it could be possible for people to begin to accumulate enough wealth that they could pay for their own medical bills if they needed to. With the fiat currency there is no chance of that occurring.

I guarantee no one who supports Ron Paul does it because of "one issue." Tell me of a single person like that. Keep supporting the Neo-Liberal/Neo-Conservative hawks, mrd. :rolleyes: I'm sure that's going to go well.

im for Rp i didnt vote for him just cause his stance on cannabis I vote for him cause A) i honestly dont care about SS cuz i'm not gonna get it nor will the people in my age group see it either. B) he makes logical Sense c) its isnt the same old BS,money and power hungry Idiot like romney and Blowmama d) wont go for scamtorum cause I dont want NOBODY to be shoving this religious crap in my face, cause IMO religion is just a fraud aswell. Everything RP says is Legit the rest are just a bunch of clowns and Talk the talk and Dont Walk the walk

I haven't seen anyone indicate that. I don't think Ron Paul supporters are in it exclusively for his stance on legalization.

Well .. I am ..

I was real happy to see his stands in other areas ..

It's like this .. show me the list of candidates that support me being able to consume cannabis.

From that list of people, teach me about everything else they stand for.

If you want marijuana laws to stay the same, we have nothing left to discuss. You want me in jail. That means I don't vote for you. End of subject.

Well .. I am ..

I was real happy to see his stands in other areas ..

It's like this .. show me the list of candidates that support me being able to consume cannabis.

From that list of people, teach me about everything else they stand for.

If you want marijuana laws to stay the same, we have nothing left to discuss. You want me in jail. That means I don't vote for you. End of subject.

That tells me your support for RP is contingent on his other policies. Legalization made you consider RP but it wasn't the final word.

That tells me your support for RP is contingent on his other policies. Legalization made you consider RP but it wasn't the final word.

Some guy, posted this which some might view as an entirely legitamate effort to get people to vote R Paul basicly on one issue.

"Any vote other than Ron Paul is a vote against legalization of Cannabis sativa for personal and industrial use. Just sayin'. "

:devil:

Some guy, posted this which some might view as an entirely legitamate effort to get people to vote R Paul basicly on one issue.

"Any vote other than Ron Paul is a vote against legalization of Cannabis sativa for personal and industrial use. Just sayin'. "

:devil:

We can talk about this over one of your excellent rolled produce items soon! should be informative as usual. :D

I think legalization grabs your attention but as soon as you start doing your hw you realize how.great of a president he would make!!!

I will never see a nickel from ss or.medicare yet I will.pay.for it.for.the rest of my.life.

I would.like.to see the industrial military complex stop running this country and allow us.to.spend some of.that trillion dollars over the last 10 years on infrastructure or not spend anymore at all.

Archived