Caregiver Needed

GQSmooth528

I have been a patient for 2 years now, I have my paperwork and letter stating I am active and I should be getting my renewal card in the next few weeks as stated by the letter. I sent my renewal paperwork in at the end of October. I am in need of a good caregiver that needs a good patient in the downriver area. I had a real good caregiver at first but my brother in law got his caregiver card and talked me into signing him as he could give me good deals....this only lasted a few months before he dropped me without telling me until the last minute. Since then I have signed on with a dispensary as that is the only place I know to get meds. I am on disability as I have had 3 lower back surgeries and can no longer work. Being honest, i am not looking for free meds but would like someone with reasonable donations. I am a dependable patient as I do not take any kind of pain pills so i rely only on medical marihuana for my needs so i will be a dependable patient, just looking for the right caregiver. I dont have alot of experience with caregivers as I stated I had a really good one when i first signed and then my brother in law. Please only PM me if u know of a GOOD caregiver or if u are one yourself. I will get back with you however you would like ( email or phone ) at the information u give me. Thank you for your time.

P.S. Please, only serious replies!

I have been a patient for 2 years now, I have my paperwork and letter stating I am active and I should be getting my renewal card in the next few weeks as stated by the letter. I sent my renewal paperwork in at the end of October. I am in need of a good caregiver that needs a good patient in the downriver area. I had a real good caregiver at first but my brother in law got his caregiver card and talked me into signing him as he could give me good deals....this only lasted a few months before he dropped me without telling me until the last minute. Since then I have signed on with a dispensary as that is the only place I know to get meds. I am on disability as I have had 3 lower back surgeries and can no longer work. Being honest, i am not looking for free meds but would like someone with reasonable donations. I am a dependable patient as I do not take any kind of pain pills so i rely only on medical marihuana for my needs so i will be a dependable patient, just looking for the right caregiver. I dont have alot of experience with caregivers as I stated I had a really good one when i first signed and then my brother in law. Please only PM me if u know of a GOOD caregiver or if u are one yourself. I will get back with you however you would like ( email or phone ) at the information u give me. Thank you for your time.

P.S. Please, only serious replies!

I'm fairly close to you, however, how far down river? Trenton is just to far. Yes, top shelf reasonable meds same price for ALL MMJ patients, income is no issue. Email me your info.

Down River is a big place and believe it or not there are more than one. :thumbsu:

Downriver is a term used by the southern most suburbs on the Detroit River. Ya the big river next to the biggest city in Michigan. Cities like Ecorse, River

Rouge, Wyandotte, Riverview, Trenton, Gibraltar, Southgate, Taylor etc... are all considered Downriver communities. Downriver from the D.

Archived