Good Strain For Anxiety?

Mr. Nice Guy, funky monkey both have a nice calming effect.

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a good strain for anxiety. I havent found that great strain that works for me yet. Any suggestions? I love TGA gear so if he has one that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a good strain for anxiety. I havent found that great strain that works for me yet. Any suggestions? I love TGA gear so if he has one that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking of trying pandora's box.

His strain description for it sounds like what I'm looking 4.

Nice happy and upbeat ( and hopefully no paranoia ).

Anyone here have experience with it?

I'm thinking of trying pandora's box.

His strain description for it sounds like what I'm looking 4.

Nice happy and upbeat ( and hopefully no paranoia ).

Anyone here have experience with it?

Never tried that, but I really would like to try Jillybean. Have heard some good things about that.

Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

A heavy Indica with a high THC level (about 20.0%) it relaxes me every time. Just make sure to run it until you have about 10% amber trichomes , as that will increase the sedative effects.

If you suffer from anxiety you may wish to be careful with Sativa dominant strains. They may increase anxiety. Though strains effect different people in different ways.

Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

A heavy Indica with a high THC level (about 20.0%) it relaxes me every time. Just make sure to run it until you have about 10% amber trichomes , as that will increase the sedative effects.

If you suffer from anxiety you may wish to be careful with Sativa dominant strains. They may increase anxiety. Though strains effect different people in different ways.

Thank you Darkmatter.

Silver Pearl is awesome feel good meds. I like the OG's as mentioned also. Whitaker Blues is very good and relaxing. Stay away from Chocolope if you are anxious. Use this site to enter the name of the strain you would like to find some medicinal qualities and the negative side effects. Hope this helps.

Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

Excellent Info I have had experience with some anxiety when they thought I had Pancreas Cancer and at some very stressful times. I havve found exactly what Darkmatter has replied. The Sativa's can take You where you don't want to go and get You to dwell on whatever is stressing you while My experience with a good Couchlock Indica is it would relax me enough to forget for awhile. Like Darmatter said Don't forget to let the Plant go until You have the Amber Trichs which are what give a sedative effect. Don't wait too long though or you will get what we used to call Cali-No-High. Some of the first Sinsemillia growers were making that mistake. Too much amber and You will get a big drop off in potency. :growl:

I heard that both Lemon Cake and SkyWalker are both good for anxiety. I havent tried the SkyWalker yet but the LC seems to work pretty good but its awefully hard to find. And if you do find it I heard that you want to be careful becuz there is a good one and a bad one.

I heard that both Lemon Cake and SkyWalker are both good for anxiety. I havent tried the SkyWalker yet but the LC seems to work pretty good but its awefully hard to find. And if you do find it I heard that you want to be careful becuz there is a good one and a bad one.

LC is not good for anxiety. I know of a case where a person just cannot do it. There is only one lc not a good one and a bad one. More musical chairs with names.

Silver Pearl is awesome feel good meds. I like the OG's as mentioned also. Whitaker Blues is very good and relaxing. Stay away from Chocolope if you are anxious. Use this site to enter the name of the strain you would like to find some medicinal qualities and the negative side effects. Hope this helps.

WOW! That is a great site! Thank you very much.

I think my above statement on lc should be reconsidered. There are too many variables too consider such as individual reaction and then there is the whole issue of when to harvest which of course changes the qualities. So I would like to change that to I simply know of one case where it raised anxiety. It does not raise mine. Thanks

Archived