Yes We Cannabis! {Free The Weed}

Morningstar

1,000,000+ AMERICANS SAY LEGALIZE!!! STOP THE EXCUSES AND GIVE US OUR "PLANT OF LIFE!" If it cures any type of cancer why the hell is it illegal?!!?

On Friday, April 20th ~2012, We are Rallying to support Attempts to decriminalize cannabis in the United States. Which began in the 1970s. Several jurisdictions have subsequently decriminalized cannabis (also referred to as marijuana or marihuana) for non-medical purposes, as views on cannabis have liberalized, peaking in 1978. The decriminalization movement supports efforts ranging from reducing penalties for cannabis-related offenses to removing all penalties related to cannabis, including sale and cultivation. Proponents of cannabis decriminalization argue that a substantial amount of law-enforcement resources would be freed, which could be used to prevent more serious crimes, and would reduce income earned by street gangs and organized crime who sell or traffic cannabis.

The Rally will start with all due respect @ 4:20p.m. & continue until 8:30p.m.

After the Rally is a After Party, Starts @ 9p.m. until 2a.m.

$10 Admission, covers both events.

LIVE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT {PRE-REGISTER}

{VENDORS WANTED}

OPEN MIC FOR SPEAKERS @ RALLY

Located @ Studio City 313, 15426 Harper, Det, MI 48224

158038_255785951169154_1741029024_n.jpg

Join & Share This Event on Facebook

If it eases suffering at all why is it illegal . Why are the penalties worse then the harm as President Carter stated years ago ? In Countries where use of cannabis has been decriminalized participation does not change after a spiked interest it just regresses to where it was under criminality with all it's pain , misery and waste to society . This is all verifiable by looking at statistics in Spain , and Portugal where cancer research has been conducted by prominent scientists who are decades ahead of the USA and centered in reality not irrational legal confusion , prejudice and hate .

If this floats ones boat enjoy it isn't a party about medical use drawing in patients . I hope there are people gathering signatures there . Does any of the proceeds go to helping the legalization initiative or is this a decriminalization group that opposes that ? Will there be a medication tent for registered patients ? .

Part of the Proceeds will be used non-profits group that support the "Legalization Movement"

There will be A designated area for registered patients, as well as a clinic that does certifications.

If it eases suffering at all why is it illegal . Why are the penalties worse then the harm as President Carter stated years ago ? In Countries where use of cannabis has been decriminalized participation does not change after a spiked interest it just regresses to where it was under criminality with all it's pain , misery and waste to society . This is all verifiable by looking at statistics in Spain , and Portugal where cancer research has been conducted by prominent scientists who are decades ahead of the USA and centered in reality not irrational legal confusion , prejudice and hate .

If this floats ones boat enjoy it isn't a party about medical use drawing in patients . I hope there are people gathering signatures there . Does any of the proceeds go to helping the legalization initiative or is this a decriminalization group that opposes that ? Will there be a medication tent for registered patients ? .

Same Place, New Look!! Studio City 313, It was a hall I found for rent, Close to where I live, I'm attending the event on the 24th @ the Roostertail in Detroit, & I there are any petitions that need signing, I will announce them on the mics.

Are you sure about the adddress? Google shows the pic below for that address...

• 3 weeks later...

I work for Message Music Group. I'm trying to get some information on setting up a vendor's booth for the event on 4/20 and possibly performing.

TEX MESSAGE is a local rap artist from Gary, IN who was just voted Indy Urban Music Awards ROOKIE OF THE YEAR while also winning MIX TAPE OF THE YEAR for his hit album THE MESSAGE!

His latest project LIVE FROM BEHIND BARS: VOL. 1 DUKE TANNER, is near completion and we would love to be able to spread the MESSAGE to the lovely people of Detroit on what is arguably one of the biggest and best celebrations of the year!

Some of his projects can be viewed at:

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search.php?criteria=tex+message&x=0&y=0

Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you.

1,000,000+ AMERICANS SAY LEGALIZE!!! STOP THE EXCUSES AND GIVE US OUR "PLANT OF LIFE!" If it cures any type of cancer why the hell is it illegal?!!?

On Friday, April 20th ~2012, We are Rallying to support Attempts to decriminalize cannabis in the United States. Which began in the 1970s. Several jurisdictions have subsequently decriminalized cannabis (also referred to as marijuana or marihuana) for non-medical purposes, as views on cannabis have liberalized, peaking in 1978. The decriminalization movement supports efforts ranging from reducing penalties for cannabis-related offenses to removing all penalties related to cannabis, including sale and cultivation. Proponents of cannabis decriminalization argue that a substantial amount of law-enforcement resources would be freed, which could be used to prevent more serious crimes, and would reduce income earned by street gangs and organized crime who sell or traffic cannabis.

The Rally will start with all due respect @ 4:20p.m. & continue until 8:30p.m.

After the Rally is a After Party, Starts @ 9p.m. until 2a.m.

$10 Admission, covers both events.

LIVE MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT {PRE-REGISTER}

{VENDORS WANTED}

OPEN MIC FOR SPEAKERS @ RALLY

Located @ Studio City 313, 15426 Harper, Det, MI 48224

158038_255785951169154_1741029024_n.jpg

Join & Share This Event on Facebook

Oh nice a $ 10 dollar admission charge? Is this more greed? Where do the proceeds go? A wallet or a worthy cause? Just asking as I don't know?