Endometriosis

I could REALLY use some help.

I have been living with endometriosis for years and recently it seems to have taken a turn for the MUCH worse. I have been doing some reading and found that MMJ is very useful for treating endo. however, I can't seem to find anything on strains or method of use. If anybody has endometriosis or has been a caregiver for someone with it and they could give me any info, I would greatly appreciate it. I cant keep spending 2 weeks out of every month laid up from this.

Thanks in advance! :)

My wife doesn't have endometriosis but she does suffer pain every month.

I make a simple salve by steeping fan leaves (roughly chopped) in coconut oil in a rice cooker for an hour.

I strain out the leaves, and pour the oil into containers. Let cool and use.

She rubs it on the painful area and gets relief within minutes. Like magic.

Tinctures and salves would work the best.

If you prefer smoking, I'd recommend: Shark's breath, Brazilian Amazonia, Tiger's Milk, or Bubble Gum. I have dysmennorhea, which apparently did not qualify me but my muscle spasms did, and those strains work excellent for that type of severe pain.

Thank you for your responses!! :)

I actually prefer not to smoke. For my rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia I use medibles. So far the strains that I use for my other health issues seems to help with the endo., but I was just wondering what my other strain options were. I should have put this in my first post. I am looking for a strain that will not only help with the endo, but will not make me tired or "stoned".

Great info! I will start checking those out.

Thank you!!!

For the club I work for, I do a massive amount of strain research.

If you do not like feeling "high", I recommend Harlequin. It has high CBD levels and low THC levels. I have quite a few children and most of them are little. During the day, I cannot feel anything but completely myself. This is pure pain killing medicine.

Harlequin is preceded by a Thai cannabis strain, a Swiss one, and a Columbian Gold marijuana strain. While Harlequin is notably low in THC content (lab testing in California showed around 7%), it is considerably high in CBD (usually showing results between 5% and 9%). Cannabidiol content this high in strains throughout dispensaries is considered somewhat rare in recent time, making this unique strain sought after for it's pain relieving qualities and noticeable cerebral effects.

Comparitively, this amazing hybrid begins her flowering cycle early. Dime-sized buds are oftentimes visible after just 2 weeks into Harlequin producing the first buds. Additionally, growers should take caution in the last week or two before they harvest this plant. The flowering tops become so heavy and buds so tri-chrome-covered that the colas will require extra support to keep from collapsing under all this added weight. An added frustration - but one that is well worth the wait - is that Harlequin usually takes between 2 and 3 weeks to finish the curing process.

Harlequin is not for those smokers who are just looking to "catch a buzz," due to the low THC content, however medicinally speaking, this strain is great for patients looking for chronic pain relief or who enjoy meditating, because of the amount of CBD present in the cannabis. Harlequin is one of those strains that, when grown properly, will come out amazing, but when grown improperly, has a tendency to be an abomination.

FANTASTIC!! Sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I am SOOOOOO tired of feeling like crap! Thank you so much! Now all I have to do is find it, lol! I'm in northern Mich. and it tends to be the same ole, same ole around here. Might just be worth a road trip though. Again, thank you :).

Tinctures and salves would work the best.

If you prefer smoking, I'd recommend: Shark's breath, Brazilian Amazonia, Tiger's Milk, or Bubble Gum. I have dysmennorhea, which apparently did not qualify me but my muscle spasms did, and those strains work excellent for that type of severe pain.

On the bubblegum the Old Indiana Bubblegum is great I had a caregiver give me some as a act of kindness and I must say it worked wonders for my Fibro and post fusion pain . It even helps with anxiety some strains worsen it for me as does marinol . For some reason I crave sweets too and it fills that need . Indiana Bubblegum is one of the top notch selection Amsterdam growers requested of the orginal Midwestern breeders for coffee shops . Breeders on the East Coast used to like it too . You can get seeds from the Attutude seed bank ( you want Indican dominant ones like TH seeds ) but the best cuts should be found from patients in this area .What a nice selection of strains for pain . I have been working with some Mongolian Indica it jjust needs a little more oomph and I need more experience . I recently tried some OG Kush and was very pleased though I found it works best if I cut it with some Hash Plant shake I had around here . I know allot of people that swear by blending strains just like a tabacconist may blend a cigar to obtain a more pleasant experience .

Archived