Ann Arbor Hash Bash 2012

who else here has plants SPECIFICALLY for Hash Bash?? lol

Aurora indica at 10+ weeks (she finishes at 8 weeks. now she's DRIPPING trichs.....think I'll re-name her Narco-Idiot!!!! lol

then there's Chem Sour. so strong and stinky. that joint will go off like a mushroom cloud

gonna be a GREAT time

Aurora indica at 10+ weeks (she finishes at 8 weeks. now she's DRIPPING trichs.....think I'll re-name her Narco-Idiot!!!! lol

then there's Chem Sour. so strong and stinky. that joint will go off like a mushroom cloud

gonna be a GREAT time

I do too. I'll have to find you guys out there. Gonna have a few choice goodies ready for the event!

gonna be a GREAT time

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if you've never been to a hashbash you owe it to yourself to attend. sure, the speaches rock but the thing to see is the Monroe St. Fair. THOUSANDS of people interacting, smoking and enjoying life. all without ANY problems. I have been to DOZENS of hashbashes. the only A-Holes I ever saw were drunk.

remember. school property is state laws. you can be arrested for smoking mj. INCLUDING THE SURROUNDING SIDEWALKS. one step off the curb and it's a free for all

Monroe St. turns into Amsterdam for the day. you can smoke in the street w/o having to look over your shoulder. you can burn in the bar while you wait for your food. it's just a non-issue, (like it should be) and you HAVE to experience it once!

Be there or miss out on more history in the making.

We're Wining!

If you plan on staying in ann arbor that weekend, you might want to check the clarion inn on jackson road in ann arbor. they are medical marijuana friendly. Also MINorml has booked all the rooms for friday and saturday. only way to get room is call the hotel and tell them your with MINORML.

This will be the first time i've missed in a long time. i'm bummed, but had already made our trip to florida before realizing it was hash bash week.

Have fun and stay safe.!

Archived