Mocc Community Farmers Market

MOCC Community Farmers Market April 1st, 2012 1pm-5pm

420003.jpg

ADMISSION FREE TO MOCC MEMBERS

Non members pay $5.00

Members caregiver tables are $50.00 - Non Members caregivers table are $60.00. All product must be labeled with your name on it!!!

CAREGIVERS MUST BRING YOUR OWN TABLE & CHAIRS. 4' OR SMALLER

Caregivers must arrive at least 1 hour early of entry time.

Only patients & caregivers allowed in Farmers market !!!! Caregivers who are counseling enter through the side door on the WEST side of building. . Once we open, then its up to MOCC if you will be allowed in depending on how late you are or if you made prior arrangements.

You must have a valid Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient or Caregivers Card or Valid Paperwork and State ID to get in! NO EXCEPTIONS friends or family will not be allowed in doors.

They may wait for you outside in cars if they like.

Paper work needed, Copy of DR. recommendation, copy of cashed check, or money order info. Valid State ID. and a 3rd piece of id such as library card, credit card, utility bill, etc...

Clones will be inspected by our USB SCOPES and plants with bugs and or mold will not be allowed in building. MOCC prefers if you have your clones secured either in cage or box. No plants bigger then 24" please. IF WE FIND ANY PROBLEMS ON ANY PLANTS OF YOURS, NONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN. ALL PLANTS MUST BE CHECKED IN BEFORE WE OPEN!!! ONCE WERE OPEN , NO PLANTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN.

We are limited on parking but all the business in the area are friendly and allow parking. Please repsect the roseville residents and their property.

Complimentry coffee, tea, donuts and bagels,etc...

Ghetto Rags

19024 Florida Street

Roseville, MI 48066

Good Deal " ProPlayer420 "

Very Glad to read your back up and running .... :goodjob:

You Guys at MOCC Rock ....

420003.jpg

I'll try to get there again soon and bring some

of those 14 x 22 Erase Board Restricted Area signs

and maybe a few Omicrons VaporiZers ....

Please keep Us Posted ....

I 'll have to try to work it in this month ....

Good Deal " ProPlayer420 "

Very Glad to read your back up and running .... :goodjob:

You Guys at MOCC Rock ....

420003.jpg

I'll try to get there again soon and bring some

of those 14 x 22 Erase Board Restricted Area signs

and maybe a few Omicrons VaporiZers ....

Please keep Us Posted ....

I 'll have to try to work it in this month ....

Cool Tarzan, appreciate it. I seen longhairbri at the lansing hearings and seen one of his omicrons vapes and tried it. Would like to get one for myself from you guys. :thumbsu:

We found some great new owners who let us sub lease twice a month. We got extremely lucky with Ghetto Rags. Very cool peeps. Were going to see how twice a month goes and if need be and if we have enuff help make it even weekly down the road. :D

This April 1st, Sunday 1-5pm Community Farmers Market. Every other week now. Come on out and see what were all about.

Don't forget we have the farmers market in roseville every other sunday now. Tomorrow April 1st 1-5pm . No april fooling!! ;)

Also remember Caregivers, you must bring your own table & chairs with you to the market.

Unfortunately, the MOCC farmers market will be closed this Sunday due to building issue's. We will update everyone as details become available.

It will be difficult to find a building where the owner is not afraid of forfeiture or being charged as a conspirator to manufacture and deliver in current times . A highly leveraged commercial zoned building a activist owner without much equity is required . One where expenses are such that they can put cash in their pocket after monthly expenses .When to much equity develops they need to be refinanced with some taken out . Or perhaps a sympathetic Church building whom you would hope even Schuette or any local Sheriff wouldn't try to take away under forfeiture . .

A additional problem is will local zoning accept the operation . People don't give Mr Cain credit or the GCCC enough credit for what they have accomplished . Jackson and Genesee may be the only Markets able to operate until the CTC CTP distribution case is heard by the Supreme Court of Michigan . I wouldn't want to be in a test case either but they sure look legal in keeping with the intent , wording and spirit of the Act .

Most patients recognize if transfers were supported openly by the State among all program participants in our closed community and weight enforced only when cannabis was transported without counting inert ingrediants in med ables their would be almost no conflicts between law enforcement and patients / caregivers

Without legal transfers recognized in some form by the State the program is effectively limited by not providing for safe access . Nobody voting wanted patients to look for illegal sources of supply in alleys or on street corners . They didn't want patients who develop the better medical grade supplies especially genetics to be prosecuted for helping put them in the gardens of the suffering . The whole point was to make things safer by bringing everything out in the open .

Sadly discrimination and prejudice is so strong those against the act magnify any reason to deny its protections to be recognized and working components to develop . Really sad because patients on the program are having their medical situations distracted from by all of this and cruel and unusual punishment occurs when they are arrested and denied to practice medical routines not supported under local managed care policies in jails or the probation system that work for their individual situations .

Law Enforcement is not appropriate to care for patients . There response to someone suffering so much they are temporarily insane is to bind and gag them or give psychiatric drugs which has led to terrible deaths the public is not made aware of or simply are passed by as unavoidable incidents . Jails and even our hospitals are not appropriate places to detox individuals .

Yes I am saying our hospitals aren't safe they just practice cold turkey and set dosing with other medications often not tolerated which injure patients . Really scary because they are taught patients won't tell the truth when detoxing yet 1 /20 people can't take suboxone for instance and methadone is so dangerous no standardized dosing reflecting equivalences has ever been recognized . I know people that can't breath and wake up in terror if they fall asleep on as little as 5 mg spread out 4 times a day .40 mg is the normal starting dose !

Patients forced to detox after developing hyperalgesia are actually put into more pain often from using the longer acting synthetic opiates . Those that are helped by them are very fortunate . I have come to the conclusion slow tapers with cannabis and other medications in a inpatient supportive environment where patients can trust their comfort is the number one priority is best .

Sadly due to professional fee's and licensing it isn't affordable nor offered due to Michigan's customary and necessary court decisions for insurance reimbursement against it as well as most Doctors . You need a location with their own compounding pharmacy too for step down dosing off the agents one is on .

Yet patients with " issues " end up in other places within the system and cost savings from their neglect never occurs with terrible consequences for them and society .

I hope our legislators recognize Farmers Markets can provide the mechanism that will help limit pricing in our closed community where regulation and criminality is interfering with free markets .

Sorry about discussing so many topics I really needed to vent and we are patients suffering things will not always seemed organized when were having hard times . The message boards are a coping tool for many often to distract from symptoms through activity while also trying to communicate needs . Thats just a reality like our illnesses and injuries whose symptoms are not solved by following ideals of others morals .

Edited by Croppled1

I hope our legislators recognize Farmers Markets can provide the mechanism that will help limit pricing in our closed community where regulation and criminality is interfering with free markets.

The question the legislators will be asking is, "How much money will this put in my pocket?"

• 2 months later...