Mocc Community Farmers Market

We still trying to find us a building for the farmers market.

But do plan on the 4th annual Harvest Fest Celebration 'Sept 29, 2012 - noon - 8p . .more info here http://www.thc4u.com

MOCC Harvest Fest was awesome last year.

That Austrian Pavillion is a great venue.

Looking forward to hearing Green Collar again, although I would request they work some Black Sabbath into their set :D

Not sure what you mean Paul, We've always been there for patients needs. Not once has a board member taking a dime for doing the things we do for the club. Its all about compassion and making sure our members are safe and know the laws. Only way we sustain our club is through these kinds of fundraisers. We do hold public monthly meetings to educate and help patients with either growing or how to safely secure meds and never charged to attend although we do accept donations.. Our club has survived with over 300 paid members yearly with just volunteers and great sponsors for over 3 years now. We just need a building to call home now and we do have someone out there looking for one for us.

So no need to be bummed, we'll still do what we can do for patients and caregivers with what we have to work with. I've always enjoyed doing this and people always ask why? Well because I've met some of the best people in the world and have built a very safe network of friends through out our great state. And am very passionate about our law.

What a bummer...

What happened to "patients needs" and "compassion"?

I really enjoyed this place and always had a great time when I went...good folks!

prayers for a new building and could you keep us posted on meetings events and such?

not just on this site as you may get banned for talking about FMs...but I really feel these type of venues need to be supported and encouraged given the social climate evolving around our situation

I know I look like a newbie and this is my first post but I just had to finally register here so I could comment on threads...this being one of them...although I have been quietly reading this site from this side of the screen for a long time-

and can't all the FMs come together and throw a collective type event with all the different factions participating?

I think that could go along way towards support and such for these formats and I personally want to see them survive...regardless of people's personal politics in regards to these

I always felt the FM format was a much more 'user' (no pun) friendly place and encouraged a more social aspect to our whole dilemma

again prayers for a new building and a lot of us are watching and wondering what happened with you guys...too bad ghetto rags was a very cool place and I met lots of good folks there

hope it gets the support and building it needs

when is your next mocc meeting? could you post it? and keep posting these for those of us that want to participate but haven't seen any meetings publicized---thx

Not sure what you mean Paul, We've always been there for patients needs. Not once has a board member taking a dime for doing the things we do for the club. Its all about compassion and making sure our members are safe and know the laws. Only way we sustain our club is through these kinds of fundraisers. We do hold public monthly meetings to educate and help patients with either growing or how to safely secure meds and never charged to attend although we do accept donations.. Our club has survived with over 300 paid members yearly with just volunteers and great sponsors for over 3 years now. We just need a building to call home now and we do have someone out there looking for one for us.

So no need to be bummed, we'll still do what we can do for patients and caregivers with what we have to work with. I've always enjoyed doing this and people always ask why? Well because I've met some of the best people in the world and have built a very safe network of friends through out our great state. And am very passionate about our law.

It wasn't directed to you or the MOCC pro player. I'm very familiar with the MOCC and it is a great CC brother. I dare say the best CC in the state.

Peace....