Anyone Know Of Some Good Grow Sites?

rockinlespaul

Can anyone recommend any really good grow sites?

Something with lots of info but low on the drama meter?

This place has become way too political and I've already been banned at BG's site.

Can anyone recommend any good sites?

Michigan based would be a huge plus but not a necessity.

Thank you very much.

riddlem3 private site, good members, low BS. pretty devoted growers and very knowledgeable peeps. a little politics, but mostly grow info

I think we have some great growers here now, but with the current State of Affairs, many just dont feel comfortable putting that info out. Its what has forced us to take a more political agenda. but without it, none of us may end up with the ability to grow. atleast not with protections of the 08 MMM Act.

riddlem3 private site, good members, low BS. pretty devoted growers and very knowledgeable peeps. a little politics, but mostly grow info

I think we have some great growers here now, but with the current State of Affairs, many just dont feel comfortable putting that info out. Its what has forced us to take a more political agenda. but without it, none of us may end up with the ability to grow. atleast not with protections of the 08 MMM Act.

!00%.

Without the political side of all this NO ONE would have the right to 'medicate' with MMJ OR to grow any meds.

We will all remember that side of things, when they come to shut down your grow sites.

Can anyone recommend any really good grow sites?

Something with lots of info but low on the drama meter?

This place has become way too political and I've already been banned at BG's site.

Can anyone recommend any good sites?

Michigan based would be a huge plus but not a necessity.

Thank you very much.

Do a Google search and you will find more info than you can read if you don't want the site drama. I think there is a lil dramma with all of the interactive grow boards I go to marijuana passion site but it has some as well

drama is just a part of online forum life. I found that out 6 yrs ago in the remote control forums. only differane is now its 6 yrs later and its the cannabis sites im on.

Im just greatfull at least One site has an eye on the Prize, which is why i was pleased when i was asked to be a mod here.

Lmao, you want to steer of politics to have grow info? Going to be honest when I say this. Not many sites are drama proof no matter if it is about proper booger picking techniques or baking a cake.

Thats why I prefer this site. Sure there is alot of politics invloved, but we are in Michigan. That said i will leave it rest there and say this. Last night when I posted needing an answer, many pm'ed me to answer. Something I truly appreciate. Those of you who did, thanks, was a pretty odd question. Never the less no one belittled me. Searching the net provided little info.

On rollitup i woulda got the try google or rtff crap, which I had well before asking.

The internet allows one to hide in the closet everyday, but act like they are the baddest mofo to walk. I recommend this:

Grow thick skin, read posts well before posting, and if dropped a drama bomb, ignore it. Nothing like going to any forum, i dont care the site, getting some kind of drama from it. With the election year here, sadly politics are going to be everywhere. Again head to rollitup. People who were friends a long time, seem to be jumping down each others throats.

Another reason I read what it is I need info on, and run back here. I have to say overall, the layout here is much more friendlier. Timmah, good thing you live so close, I may need some more advice. Let me thank you in advance as well.

Best of luck on your search bro, and dont remain a stranger. Or at least dont be stranger then I.

Everyday I think about my life and the whirlwind that surrounds it. My family that is hundreds of miles away from me. The absence of human company except when I am engaged in battle. On a daily basis I am forced to reassess my position. Everyday the needs of the community pushes me closer to the ultimate conflict(Wait a couple of days for the next announcement). I read on a daily basis on other forums what a piece of bunny muffin I am. Then I read this. I don't fight for me. I don't make any money at this. It cost me money. I don't even get back my expenses, which last month was most of my social sedcurity check. I can't even pay my Bills. I just don't want the cops to be kicking in my teeth and wonder if it's worth it. I wish you folks would cut me just a little slack and just use Google. It just takes the wind out of sails. Don't mean to interject drama, just reality. I'm not alone in the fight either. There's quite a few of us. Thanks, Bb

Hey I say F*(K them a-holes at those other sites that say anything, if you read through their posts man they are truly idiots and then some. Screw them.

Hi Joe,

There are many people defending you on those other sites too. Many more than are calling you a piece of s**t. You can read their posts without knowing the situation and tell they are lying and making s**t up. They tell on themselves, and anyone that believes what they are saying must be in the bottom 10% as far as IQ's go.

Everyday I think about my life and the whirlwind that surrounds it. My family that is hundreds of miles away from me. The absence of human company except when I am engaged in battle. On a daily basis I am forced to reassess my position. Everyday the needs of the community pushes me closer to the ultimate conflict(Wait a couple of days for the next announcement). I read on a daily basis on other forums what a piece of bunny muffin I am. Then I read this. I don't fight for me. I don't make any money at this. It cost me money. I don't even get back my expenses, which last month was most of my social sedcurity check. I can't even pay my Bills. I just don't want the cops to be kicking in my teeth and wonder if it's worth it. I wish you folks would cut me just a little slack and just use Google. It just takes the wind out of sails. Don't mean to interject drama, just reality. I'm not alone in the fight either. There's quite a few of us. Thanks, Bb

What the hell are you talking about? I'm looking for good grow sites.

Your a making whoopee idiot...

drama is just a part of online forum life. I found that out 6 yrs ago in the remote control forums. only differane is now its 6 yrs later and its the cannabis sites im on.

I agree. I first realized it 10 years ago on the LPF. I appreciate the help with that one site. I'm in and I think I'll like it. Looks like there's a lot of great info there!

I honestly didn't think saying two letters in my thread would bring out the children in some people though... :rolleyes:

I considered BG a good friend and it was my fault for getting banned, not anybody else's. I started this thread to find some good grow info though, not talk about other people behind their back.

Archived