Choose Your Own Adventure

legacy

suppose you're not driving and are holding your patient card, and a large medible--of which you typically only eat 1/6 of at a time. you know that in 2 minutes LEO will discover you and your medible. would you inhale it, or trust in the protections of the law/card? (it's a vague scenario so feel free to add any assumptions)

varries by medible. if you knew you were legal, and have no issues, i would not sweat it. but that could mean a few yrs of BS to play in....

id likely eat it. but I also have a high tolerance and metabolism, so meds effect me quite differently than others.

I'm pretty comfortable having medibles on me. Afterall, how would leo know it's anything other than a cookie? If I had under two and a half oz., I wouldn't worry about it, personally. If leo could somehow know it was a medible, I'd wolf that puppy down. Trust them about mmj? Nah. That would be playing Russian roulette. But then again, if it's six times my normal dose... But then I could go home, turn on Snookie, and throw up.

Archived