Hermie Prefered Or Male

This is why I get so disgusted with the kind of breeding efforts I see so often as posted here. You are just making the genetic stock in the area into tinkle.

We are both alike. We both get disgusted. Me i get that way off from assumptions.

I certainly should have said I wanted the plant for seeding reasons pertaining to oil.

So I will go as far as to say why I searched the plant of that strain as well:

I have blue cheese, fraggle rock and soon pineapple express in my grow.

Very doubtful anyone has any of the fraggle rock, seeing last I heard Danny Trevino has decided not to continue producing it. I was given 50 seeds of that strain, through a friend of a friend. If only I could remember where they got put other then 4 i planted.

So with that plant out, I have these options PineApple or BlueCheese.

As i want oil, of the same strain for my pain, this is why I asked for a male or hermie in these strains, that someone would otherwise kill.

I can only possess 12 plants and well imagine what it would cost. 1 for breeder seed to make oil from or 2 growing and killing plants till a male was found?

Relax people I have no desire to alter marijuana as we know it today.

Edited by MysteryMan

No problem. I even apologize if I came off as an a####le.

You didn't. I had a Pineapple Express hermie on me a couple months go, I bough a pack of feminized seed and the first one hermied. Ended up with a few seeds on several plants from this.

I am not even going to plant the seeds I have left.

I am giving up on using feminized seeds, have gotten hermies from a couple well respected breeders.

Petyr, yeah a male would throw more seeds, that I know but as of right now I am not fussy, other then wanting an oil of the strain. This said i could add pollen from either if someone had some of that strain. My immediate thought as said anything in either direction at this moment would work.

Keep in mind I dont need the plant right at this moment as my BC clones are only 2 weeks old, and am waiting for the pineapple to come avail. So no immediate rush needed either way.

This said I would not kick it away either, if one popped up. I have a seperate area for it to live in peacefully, from my fraggles. Matter fact not even on the same grow setup.

Of course as is obvious pm if someone comes up with one and we can work out details.

• 4 weeks later...

You didn't. I had a Pineapple Express hermie on me a couple months go, I bough a pack of feminized seed and the first one hermied. Ended up with a few seeds on several plants from this.

I am giving up on using feminized seeds, have gotten hermies from a couple well respected breeders.

bump

Edited by motownbass

What you can do to reverse a hermie to go all female, is purchase two products and mix. One is named "Reverse", and the other is "Saturator", Both made by advanced nutrients. I have used this twice so far and I have no issues with "tons of tiny frikkin seeds" LOL! It works amazingly too!

bump

Edited by motownbass

bump

Edited by motownbass

What you can do to reverse a hermie to go all female, is purchase two products and mix. One is named "Reverse", and the other is "Saturator", Both made by advanced nutrients. I have used this twice so far and I have no issues with "tons of tiny frikkin seeds" LOL! It works amazingly too!

Those are made by Dutch Master

• 1 month later...