Bubba Kush Honey Oil

I think that $42 is a little high but can be sold for that. I personally would let it go for $35. And have most of the time, and my pt's love it!

uuummmm. cheap going rate in the D is $40. Farmers Markets $50+. dispencerys $75 up to $90.

I would think $45 up north is a great bargin

• 1 month later...

I guess that if you have your meds tested, and it comes out like that, can't be all that bad. But I smell testosterone LOL! I know we need to help folks out, but I myself, am not worried about an extra 15 bucks on a gram. Or, testing my meds, because I know there good. I just think it's great that you can do it, just the same as everyone else, and I'm sure that they all come out around the 70% as well, without testing. Keep up the good work Tarzan, and have fun....

Thanks Motownbass ...

I understand & apprciate what your saying ...

Testing is NOT for Everyone ...

I too ... know my Meds are pretty Tasty ...

ALL my Friends are ALWAYS willing to test

the Old Fashion way to let me know what they think ....

Thats Why i like passing out FREE SAMPLES ...

One NICE thing about making Honey Oil :

You can take someones NOT so good Marijuana

and turn it into Quality Medication ....

Im hoping to make around 30-36 grams

of Bubba Kush Honey Oil Today .......

I Hope Everyone is Enjoying their Summer ......

Tarzan

I've been trying to convince my patients that BHO is the best way to get your medicine, you can use a personal vape or a glass pipe made for oils and you don't get the combustion of the plant material, if you have an oil rig with a ti pad or glass nail etc then you're vaporizing the BHO therefore much better for your lungs then smoking flowers and it takes a lot less. I can stretch a gram of BHO out over a month using it daily at night after work where my lady goes through about 2 oz a month, if you go at market value I'd say 2 oz is $500 where 1 g of BHO is maybe $50 and were both pain free and satisfied. If you can get someone to try BHO coach them through it, I've had 2 patients say it was a bit too intense but that was my fault because I didn't limit their intake and let it sit in, take a very small dab and then adjust as needed for pain management or whatever it may be for. Your's looks real nice I like the more dry BHO for working with purposes but I do think the BHO that is a bit more liquid lasts longer and generally has a better flavor to it IMO

I've been trying to convince my patients that BHO is the best way to get your medicine, you can use a personal vape or a glass pipe made for oils and you don't get the combustion of the plant material, if you have an oil rig with a ti pad or glass nail etc then you're vaporizing the BHO therefore much better for your lungs then smoking flowers and it takes a lot less. I can stretch a gram of BHO out over a month using it daily at night after work where my lady goes through about 2 oz a month, if you go at market value I'd say 2 oz is $500 where 1 g of BHO is maybe $50 and were both pain free and satisfied. If you can get someone to try BHO coach them through it, I've had 2 patients say it was a bit too intense but that was my fault because I didn't limit their intake and let it sit in, take a very small dab and then adjust as needed for pain management or whatever it may be for. Your's looks real nice I like the more dry BHO for working with purposes but I do think the BHO that is a bit more liquid lasts longer and generally has a better flavor to it IMO

Just think, you could probably get 10+ grams of oil from that 2oz, depending on potency. That'd last you almost an entire year.

I personally know half a dozen patients that have converted over to BHO almost exclusively in the last month. There really are only benefits and no downside for patients. You carry less wieght, you don't smell of cannabis smoke, you're not getting all the tar and carbon monoxide if you vape it, and you can decarboxylate it and use it in edibles or straight just like RSO.

no downside for patients.

There is the downside that butane is a carcinogen. No minor downside I'd say. So if your buying your honey oil your depending on the maker to make sure the oil is 100% purged. Stick with above the board trustworthy folks, who have been doing this for a while, like Tarzan.......shredder

no downside for patients.

There is the downside that butane is a carcinogen. No minor downside I'd say. So if your buying your honey oil your depending on the maker to make sure the oil is 100% purged. Stick with above the board trustworthy folks, who have been doing this for a while, like Tarzan.......shredder

Butane's MSDS sheet doesn't show it as a carcinogen. What makes some butane carcinogenic is additives like 1,3-butadiene, which is classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as a human carcinogen (Group 1). A lot of lighter fluid has this chemical in it, which is why you need to know what you're working with and trust but verify who is making it for you.

Properly made butane oil is, of course, what I was referring to as no downside. :thumbsu:

Edited by Northern Lab

• 2 weeks later...

Did I tell You I Love My Original Omicron ....

It 's CraZy ....

Almost EVERY SINGLE DAY i Mail Out a

Omicron , a P-HOS or a Persei ....

I am Totally AmaZed at the amount of Bud Smokers

have changed to Honey Oil User All due to Quality Honey Oil

Used in the above Vapes ....

I planning on have a " Omicron Get Together " this Summer

to Celebrate Jane and Tarzan 's Anniversary of 35 years

of Marriage , Unbelieveable Jane has put up w/ me that long ...

I bought Jane a Palm Tree for our Front Yard ....

But Anyways ... If you need to get ahold of me

Email me at :

drtarzanmd@yahoo.com

I Made some really Good Holy Anointing Oil

w/ 14 grams of Bubba Kush Honey Oil .....

I am So Very Greatful and Thankful to Longhairbri

for his help in teaching me HOW to Make this Stuff ....

Its Really Works ....

I am So Very Greatful and So are Janes Patients ....

and many of my Friends & Family .....

I love my volcano, and I have tried most vapes out there. And I still ended up finally buying the volcano. It is quite bulky, but very awsome! I am a little confused by the olive oil to make bho?? Don't you mean you make a oil tincture? Mmmm intersting sincerely dazed and confused LOL! :blink::wacko:

Edited by motownbass

Hey Tarzan, I LOVE MY OMICRONULAN! I know I've been non communicado for a while, been busy/lazy I guess. Keep up the darn good work friend. Hope to catch up with you soon, maybe I'll get the scooter out for a spin tomorrow, if I do I'll call ya.

Kool ....

Just Look for the Palm Tree out front ...

You get a Chance to see what Ive been doing ....

TarzanJanesPalmTreeNight.jpg