Fraggle Rock Clones

Time has come to start clipping some branches off the fraggles as they are getting pretty thick. There is 4 fully rooted and in solo cups at this moment.

I will have 15 plus branches to be removed, and dont want to see them just wasted. I can only possess 12 plants, with 6 slots open it will take a bit. They wont leave till 100% rooted and healthy.

I would love to get everyone one of these if they are wanted, before my new arrivals come, so dont be bashful on contacting.

Hydro guys, as I am a dirt farmer they start in jiffy pellets, this said you can wash the pellet away easily. As i just done so for a pellet that broke, and rerooted it in soil directly. The clone is living and definitely wanting a new home.

Sitting on 4 clones ready for new homes at the moment. First come first serve.

As I dont want to see them trashed, donations are cheap. For those curious fraggles were a cross with Og Tahoe and Sour Cream. They are Indica, and grow quite bushy. Topped they become fat monsters. A few people here can attest to their traits.

Those that already emailed wanting one, no worries I have them. Just moving a few more that I need gone.

If you see this post, they are avail.

Please lock post again, and thanks mods/ admins for unlocking.

Archived