Hi, my name is billy I am a new member here. Just got my papers signed today and Monday I have to mail them and then wait until the state approves of me to start getting any sort of medicine. I have Nocturnal Seizures and I am hoping that Medical Marijuana will help reduce them and also help reduce the side effects of my medicine, I currently take Keppra twice a day. I am really hoping that this will help I have faith that it will I have done a lot of research before getting signed and it seems to help. So thought I'd just let everyone know who I am.

Hello am glad you found this site and am glad that you have found that medical marihuana just may help thats why i voted for it if this MMJ helps just one person in this State then am all for it

again Welcome here

Thank You, and I really do believe it will have potential for me, been hearing a lot about the laws may be changing, I hope that it does not change in any bad way hope it just changes for the good and make it so MMJ patients and caregivers are protected more.

Welcome Bill good luck . I hope your able to meet some other patients you can exchange information on treating your siezures . I am a severe chronic pain , c section fusion , stenosis , fibro , vascular and nerve damage patient . Glad to have you aboard this program . Hopefully soon criminality and petty regulations will be a thing of the past .

Yes, medibles can be a big help. I am sure you will get relief from your condition, keep in mind various strains of cannabis can have a very different effect. I suggest when you become legal, take it slow and find the correct strain of meds that will help your condition. There are many people here that can make suggestions, and maybe know of those who have treated similar conditions succesfully. Welcome to the site and don't be afraid to ask for help, that's what we do.

I want to thank everyone for the welcomes. Once I get legal I will take it slow with trying different strains to find ones that will be able to help me, I have researched a little bit on what could help. I am sure I will end up having some questions in the long run. Thanks to everyone again.

Archived