New Aero Grow Have Some Questions

roor24

lets start off by saying this is my third grow all done in aero. Both harvest prior were good with second yielding nineteen oz of dry med From 5 plants but plants to large and hard to manage so changed setup and sstrategy so lemme know what u think. First here is my setup

GH aeroflo30 table

Lumatek 1000w digi dimmable /switchable ballast

Raptor hood

Hotrilux eye super HPS "red" Spectrum bulb

blue lab combo meter

ez clone 30

so since plants got so large was thiking of no veg right from cloner to table. Has anyone tried This? How much time would this save me as well?also the grow chambers on the aeroflo are 6ft so i was planning on light Rail..good Idea? Pros and Cons? Eventually will prob switch to two 600s over table but will make do w what i have for now. Id REALLY appreciate any help i could get! Thanks

Oh also if you have any SUPER potent kush clippings or clones such as OG,Sour OG,Larry OG,white fire OG,woodie OG,deadhead OG,jedi OG etc drop me a line. Thanks again!

yes you can go from cloner to flower room, they stretch and get long and lanky,, they also don't stretch more than 3x there original size, and in three weeks or less you will see buds forming..soon as they are big enough to go from veg mode to flower mode.. i did it and got 2 ft plants.. i prefer to veg them first, trim to shape, then flower them ,, veg time 3 wks.. height 16in. finish @ 4ft.

yes you can go from cloner to flower room, they stretch and get long and lanky,, they also don't stretch more than 3x there original size, and in three weeks or less you will see buds forming..soon as they are big enough to go from veg mode to flower mode.. i did it and got 2 ft plants.. i prefer to veg them first, trim to shape, then flower them ,, veg time 3 wks.. height 16in. finish @ 4ft.

What table are you Using? Recommend height for plants in aeroflo is under 3ft..did u top ur Plants i need the flowers to be dense,no whispy crap lol thanks for the reply

Archived