Alert The Press!

Mr. LeDuff,

My name is Jason XXXXX, and I am a member of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association. And a Patient. Our legislators in Lansing are trying to tear the law apart that 63% of Michigan voted in favor of. There are currently just over 200,000 patients and caregivers on record. 3,006,000 registered voters voted in favor of medical marijuana. Less than 10% of which are registered users of Cannabis. We need your help!!! Our legislation has been lied to by the head of the law in Michigan. Bill Schutte. He has led a crusade against sick people from the day of the laws inception. Using his opinion to throw sick people behind bars. Our law states that we will receive our registration cards within 21 days of approval. These cards are not arriving for anywhere from 3-8 months and sometimes after they have expired. The state had 140 days to implement the law. Here it is 4 years later and still nothing. The law states that if we dont receive our hard cards in the 21 day time frame, that our applications shall be deemed valid and we can use that as proof until our cards arrive. This isnt happening either. Police officers are citing they have no way to prove the application is valid and then arresting the patient, charging them with manufacturing and distribution and throwing them in jail. The patient then has to prove he was a patient in a court of law. A court of law that refuses to allow the medical marijuana defense. The defense that was put in place for just such instances. In another case People VS Redden, the doctor testified for 3 hours but refused to give the reason for the patients use of Medical Marijuana. One would think that a doctor would be responsible if a fraudulant approval was given. Nope. The doctor can afford a defense attorney. The patient couldnt. The patient has to incur the cost of fighting for their lives in court. And the doctor walked out of court scott free. This is happening everywhere in Michigan. Patients are being thrown out of wheelchairs by patamilitary armed police. A 64 year old woman in a raid in Battle Creek had her nose broken because a police officer threw her to the ground and kneeled in to the back of her neck. 64 YEARS OLD!!!!! As patients, we are easy prey for the police. Why? Because we are peaceful people and we are compliant. This law was enacted to keep us safe. It has been used as a free for all for law enforcement to rob and steal from the sick and weak. Now our "Representatives" in Lansing are trying to circumvent the law and add restirictions saying they are "clearing up gray areas". Bull pucky!!! They arent clearing up anything. They are creating loopholes so that once a patient feels they are in compliance of the law, the police can use a back door charge to negate the affirmative defense and haul yet another sick person to jail. Most patients pay $100 to the state so that they can be protected by this law. We are being defrauded. We need help. We need someone with the balls to call these people out on their poor decisions that only cause grief for their constituants. We need someone who can shed a big light on this situation. Someone that can reach in to every living room in the Fox2 viewing area. We need you Mr. LeDuff. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Jason XXXXX.

Edited to correct information.

Charlie LeDuff is a Fox 2 news correspondant. He has quite an appetite for stupid people. Who better to try to sick him on than our very own group of stupid people, our Legislators! I sent this message thru his Facebook page. I'm hoping to get a response. If not, I will go another route. And then another and another. Someone WILL hear my crys for help. Medcnman.

Thank you Medcnman, great write up. Would it be OK for me to modify and use your article? I would like to send my version to every news channel I can. People need to know that their representatives don't represent them and don't care one iota of what the people think.

Again Warrior, thank you for your hard work.

Let's fight the good fight.

Mr. LeDuff,

My name is Jason XXXXX, and I am a member of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association. And a Patient. Our legislators in Lansing are trying to tear the law apart that 63% of Michigan voted in favor of. There are currently just over 200,000 patients and caregivers on record. 3,006,000 registered voters voted in favor of medical marijuana.

Less than 10% of which are registered users of Cannabis. We need your help!!! Our legislation has been lied to by the head of the law in Michigan. Bill Schutte. He has led a crusade against sick people from the day of the laws inception. Using his opinion to throw sick people behind bars. Our law states that we will receive our registration cards within 21 days of approval.

These cards are not arriving for anywhere from 3-8 months and sometimes after they have expired. The state had 140 days to implement the law. Here it is 4 years later and still nothing. The law states that if we dont receive our hard cards in the 21 day time frame,

that our applications shall be deemed valid and we can use that as proof until our cards arrive. This isnt happening either. Police officers are citing they have no way to prove the application is valid and then arresting the patient, charging them with manufacturing and distribution and throwing them in jail. The patient then has to prove he was a patient in a court of law. A court of law that refuses to allow the medical marijuana defense.

The defense that was put in place for just such instances. In another case People VS Redden, the doctor couldnt recall the patients visit or why the doctor approved the recommendation for the patients use of Medical Marijuana. One would think that it would be the doctor who was at fault in this case. Nope. The doctor can afford a defense attorney. The patient couldnt. The court decided that the patient was at fault because his doctor couldnt recall the initial visit and the patient was charged with manufacturing and distributing marijauna. And the doctor walked out of court scott free. This is happening everywhere in Michigan.

Patients are being thrown out of wheelchairs by patamilitary armed police. A 64 year old woman in a raid in Battle Creek had her nose broken because a police officer threw her to the ground and kneeled in to the back of her neck. 64 YEARS OLD!!!!! As patients, we are easy prey for the police. Why? Because we are peaceful people and we are compliant. This law was enacted to keep us safe. It has been used as a free for all for law enforcement to rob and steal from the sick and weak. Now our "Representatives" in Lansing are trying to circumvent the law and add restirictions saying they are "clearing up gray areas". Bull pucky!!!

They arent clearing up anything. They are creating loopholes so that once a patient feels they are in compliance of the law, the police can use a back door charge to negate the affirmative defense and haul yet another sick person to jail. Most patients pay $100 to the state so that they can be protected by this law.

\

We are being defrauded. We need help. We need someone with the balls to call these people out on their poor decisions that only cause grief for their constituants. We need someone who can shed a big light on this situation. Someone that can reach in to every living room in the Fox2 viewing area. We need you Mr. LeDuff. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Jason XXXXX.

In another case People VS Redden, the doctor couldnt recall the patients visit or why the doctor approved the recommendation for the patients use of Medical Marijuana. this part is not true are Doctor testified for 3 hours he just dinn't tell the PA what was wrong with us because it was none of her business

send it to channel 4! my buddie just sent in a video of a accidents on 75 with a mother and her child (was on 11 o clock news last night) and the guy in the orange shirt was my buddie friend who got an interview from fox...ch 4 neeeds stories right now! they even said this! send it to channel 4 news ,make a video or even send this

In another case People VS Redden, the doctor couldnt recall the patients visit or why the doctor approved the recommendation for the patients use of Medical Marijuana. this part is not true are Doctor testified for 3 hours he just dinn't tell the PA what was wrong with us because it was none of her business

Thank you Bob. I will get that edited and corrected. Medcnman.

Thank you Medcnman, great write up. Would it be OK for me to modify and use your article? I would like to send my version to every news channel I can. People need to know that their representatives don't represent them and don't care one iota of what the people think.

Again Warrior, thank you for your hard work.

Let's fight the good fight.

Feel free my friend, but please use the edited version. I had some info incorrect. I fixed it! Thanks! Medcnman.

Charlie LeDuff is a Fox 2 news correspondant. He has quite an appetite for stupid people. Who better to try to sick him on than our very own group of stupid people, our Legislators! I sent this message thru his Facebook page. I'm hoping to get a response. If not, I will go another route. And then another and another. Someone WILL hear my crys for help. Medcnman.

Did you send a private message or openly post it? We tried a private message and it didn't go anywhere....e mail a copy to him at the station just to make sure he reads it. I'm willing to bet he receives hundreds of Facebook communications.....just a thought

Here is my letter to Mr. LeDuff, I used some of the points that Jason had incorporated in his letter and added to it. I do not write well but this is my attempt to get help. I emailed this to him.

Hello Mr. LeDuff,

My name is xxxxxxxxx and I am a card holding patient of the MMP program in our State of Michigan. I would like to alert you to something that has been going on since the Medical Marajuana act has been voted into law by 63% of the vote. Since the law went on the books Mr. Bill Schutte, our AG in Michigan, has worked overtime in his attempt to overturn and subvert our law that we voted in. He purposely circumvents the law to throw sick patients in jail and puts them in grave peril. He is trying his best to prosecute and convict innocent patients who are in compliance with the current laws. We need help as our state representatives have not been listening to our complaints. They are currently conducting hearings to butcher our law! With the intent to jail sick patients! Over 3 million Michigan voters cast their vote for legalization of marijuana for the sick in our State. Mr. Schuttte has been on a vendetta to vanquish our law and he has never once upheld the law that we the people have voted in. The law is supposed to protect us from people like Bill Schutte but he has been abusing his privileges to conduct closed door symposiums for local prosecutors on how to break down our MMP law and convict innocent law abiding citizens who are patients. This is stepping over his powers of office! Why is he so possessed with bringing down our law? He is trying to amend the law so things will be simpler for him to imprison the sick who wish to medicate using marijuana versus big pharmacy prescriptions with a litany of side effects.

Since the inception of the MMP program their has been zero cooperation from our State government. Patient and caregiver cards are not received for over 5 months after the State receives the patient or caregiver applications and possess the application fee. Over 5 months is totally ridiculous in this modern day. The State of Michigan drivers licenses are in the drivers hands in less than 2 weeks and it takes the State more than 5 months to issue our MMP cards? Also the MMP program has not even put picture ID's on the cards and it still takes over 5 months to secure the hard card? fThis is an obvious choice to delay proper credentials from being possessed by those who are patients. While the patient or caregiver is waiting for said card it gives Schutte and his minions more ammunition to keep everything muddied up which allows him to circumvent our law. He is running around unscathed and no one is challenging him but our MMA association. Four years have elapsed since the inception of the MMP law and police are still having a hard time sorting through the paperwork patients carry around in lieu of the hard card that does not arrive for a minimum of 5 months. What if you went to renew your drivers license and they did not get you your license for over 5 months? Then get jailed and prosecuted because of interpretations of not having the hard card or license? Is this the way we conduct ourselves in this day and age. Mr. Schuttee is clearly on some sort of personal campaign to break down the law his constituents voted in and has subverted the law every chance he gets.

The hearings that the house is conducting is no more than amendments submitted by Mr. Schutte to create more loopholes and dilute our law further so he can imprison the sick. Sick people generally don't have money to defend themselves from predators like Mr. Schutte and he is wreaking lives of law abiding peaceful people of this great State of Michigan. Sixty year old female patient in a wheelchair is thrown to the ground , breaking her nose and a policemans boot on the back of her head. Is this the way we deal with patients confined to a wheelchair? This is out of control. Are these officials even citizens of our country? It has gotten to be that the police are not here to protect and serve but to harass and jail easy prey called patients.

We need help Mr. LeDuff as Mr. Schuttee is circumventing the law and our legislators and Governor is doing nothing to reel him back in. He is way over the line and no one listens. He goes around unabated in his mission to destroy our law and the patients who use marijuana to heal themselves and minimize pain. We don't want pills, we don't want pharmaceuticals and the litany of side affects. We the people have spoken but our AG has not listened. Please help us to get the word out to the Fox viewing area so the voters of Michigan are aware of what is going on concerning medical marijuana and how our top law enforcement official is the worst violator! Thank you Charlie as I know you like to attack stupidity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great work! What do you think of sending a fact filled report regarding the "War on the sick and dying" to the young turks ( Current tv cable channel ) and Keith Olbermann?

My google foo is poor at best, and my tendency to get off topic would only serve to distract from the crux of the issue.

Maybe someone with good writing and research skills could illustrate the in-human tactic's of those sworn to protect us.?

Need to compile a list of email addys so we can have folks send them mail more easily. I just sent them a short letter with my name and phone number and asking for them to contact me for more info or a interview. Hit'm all folks and keep up the flood of emails as sooner or later they will bite.....

Class-action lawsuits...that's what's needed.....round up everyone that has been violated in their respective counties and do class-action lawsuits in each county....there's gotta be a dozen or so patients/caregivers in each county that have horror stories...seems like they've flushed us all out and now they want to put us on lists in data bases that only the authorities can access whenever they want...what about HIPPA laws were its against the law to discuss or reveal someone's medical conditions ...your medical condition should be between you and your doctor...how come no one is talking about this...their violating our civil rights ...sue them for your civil rights under the law....then group each lawsuit together and file a major state wide class action suit......" your rights are only as strong as your diligence to exercise them".....peace

To Huel Perkins. Moderator of "Let it Rip" on Fox 2 Detroit. He has had Medicsl Marijuana as a subject on a previous segment with panel of local officials. I think its time they heard the other side. The patients side. This is my second email to Mr. Perkins this week. I am asking for this communitys help to begin a flood of emails to local media outlets to get some attention to the ridiculousness that is going on not only in our Capitol, but everywhere in this State of Michigan.

You can send your emails to Mr. Perkins at huel.perkins@foxtv.com.

Thank you! Medcnman.

Hello again Mr. Perkins.

I sent you an email a few days ago about bringing medical marijuana back to Let It Rip. Medical Marijuana was accepted by 63% of the people of the state of Michigan in 2008. it was accepted by about 1% of Michigans Law Enforcement teams and District Attorneys. One Attorney inparticular would be Bill Schutte. It is your duty as a media broadcaster, to shine a light on things such as government corruption, fraud, and illegal law enforcement tactics. All of this is happening to law abiding marijuana patients all over this state. Bill Schutte signed the Michigan open meetings act. Yet last year, he held closed door meetings to force his opinion into law. Advising law enforcement officials and local elected officials on how to get around the medical marijuana laws. The general public was not invited to these meetings nor was the media. I sent in my request to attend the livonia meeting and was denied because "I was not eligible to attend". Bill Schutte is an elected official paid by taxpayer dollars. If he is holding a meeting, I have every right to attend. But I was denied. He held 7 of these "Clearing the air on Medical Marijuana" meetings. The news outlet in Grand Rapids was furious about being denied access but when it came to Livonia, right in your backyard, there was zero coverage. This is an atrocity that this could happen. There are just over 135,000 medical marijuana patients in Michigan. There has been just over 220,000 applications sent in to the state. Some of which are caregivers that dont use Medical Marijuana. But every county, every single county in the state of Michigan voted in favor of Medical Marijuana. 3,006,000 people said yes. About 6-8% of those voters use Medical Marijuana. Nearly the same percentage of patients are facing criminal charges throughout the state of Michigan. Most of which are in Oakland county. Once again, right in your backyard. Please Mr. Perkins, the medical marijuana patients need to be heard on a grand scale. They have done nothing wrong. Nothing more than make a choice to use an all natural herbal alternative instead of a laboratory chemical cocktail. An alternative that has never caused a death in its history of existance. Lets Let It Rip again. This time, from those that are scared for their lives for doing something that was made legal for them to do. Thank You again, Jason.

An email to M. Shultz of the Detroit Free Press. It seems the news papers are more interested in whats going on in Lansing than our television media outlets.

Good morning Mr. Schultz. My name is Jason and I am a Michigan Medical Marijuana patient. Yesterday in Lansing, the Michigan Medical Marijuana act that was voted for by the people of Michigan in 2008, took a pretty substantial hit. Our "Lawmakers" in Lansing are stripping away the core of this act. Protect sick people that choose to use an alternative medicine that in its history of existance, has never caused a death. Yesterday, the state began its process of selling out sick people, in favor of dispensaries. Now, you know what happened to dispensaries across the state of Michigan dont you? Bill Schutte, our Attorney General, forced legislation to ban dispensaries across the state citing they were a nuicance. Here we are, a year later, and Rep. Mike Callton (517-373-0842) is drafting up a bill that would make it illegal for a patient that does not grow their own meds, or that doesnt have a caregiver to grow their meds for them, to get their medication from anywhere other than a dispensary.  What does this mean? MONEY! While the Michigan Medical Marijuana Assosiation was protesting on the lawn of the Capitol building last year, a group called "Cannabis Patients United" was inside, hi-jacking our protest. CPU told our Reps in Lansing that they represented all the people that were protesting. They told the Reps that we wanted our dispensaries back. Truth be told, we didnt want dispensaries. We want the law implemented as it was written. In 2008, the law gave protection under 4(e) and section 8 of the law. To date, not one single court case involving medical marijuana has been allowed to use these defenses in court. Patients that were in complete compliance of the law have been arrested, jailed and have had their right to a medical defense denied. This is not what the law was intended for. These bills that passed the House Judiciary Committee yesterday makes a second class citizen of a medical Marijuana patient. They want us to keep our medication in the trunk of our cars or locked cases within our cars. How many citizens with Vicodin prescriptions have to lock their meds in the trunk? Nada! They have added the "Bona-fide doctor/patient relationship to these bills. This is redundancy at its finest since a "Bona-fide doctor/patient relationship is already covered under the Public Health code. Another bill will allow police officers to access our medical records thru the LEIN system. This is a direct violation of my HIPPA privacy. And now, I have become a segregated second class Michigan resident. For now anyway. My wife and I are looking real hard at leaving the state i was born and raised in. The state of which we have raised our children. The state we love to play in. The state of Michigan. Or shall I say, the state of confusion. Why on earth would a representative draft a bill for a dispensary, when dispensaries have already been deemed illegal? I just dont get it. The Michigan Medical Marijuana Assosiation along with MINORML, will be holding a protest at the Capitol in Lansing the week of April 9-13th. We have not pinned down the actual day yet but we are hoping to put about 15,000 sick, dying and pain riddled patients on the lawn of the capitol. We dont want dispensaries. We want the law to be implemented as it was written in 2008 because the law has been ignored for 4 years now. The law says we shall receive our hard cards within 21 days of application acceptance. This has yet to happen. Most patients have waited anywhere from 3-9 months for their card. And in some cases, the cards have arrived already expired. The law states that if we don't receive our cards, that our application shall be deemed approved and shall serve as our hard cards untill the actual card arrives. BUT... Law Enforcement refuses to accept the application because they have no way to verify it. What happens next? The patient is arrested and charged with manufacturing and delivering a controlled substance. Costing them thousands and thousands of dollars to prove themselves innocent under the privisions of the law because the state failed to hold up their end of the bargain. Who is to blame for this? Rae Ramsdell, the uead of the Michigan Medical Marijuana program. As I stated eaelier, our courts are not allowing the word "Medical" to be used in conjunction with the word "Marijuana". And the courts proceed with criminal prosecution.  The law also says that a 14 member approval panel will be created. To this day, there isn't even a 1 member panel. The Michigan Medical Marijuana act charges patients $25 for disabled patients and $100 for non-disabled patients for processing our applications. We are paying the state for a law that we arent allowed to use in court. This is FRAUD by the State of Michigan against its sick citizens and this is unacceptable.  In 2008, just over 3 million michigan voters said "Yes" to medical marijuana. To date, there are just over 130,000 registered patients. Roughly 6% of those that voted in favor of the law, actually use medical marijuana. 6% is not enough to spend millions of dollars to put restriction on a small group of people. Especially when we have kids dying from synthetic marinuana that can be purchased in just about any corner store. Why do they buy synthetics? Because since the Medical Marijuana Act of 2008, it has become much harder for kids to get access to real marijuana. In the last 2 years, Livingston county has lost 11 of its children to Methamphatimines. Dead children that could have been saved but the police find it much easier to arrest marijuana patients. Why? Because we are peaceful, compliant people. We are scared to death of our law enforcement! We fear a paramilitart style raid on our homes and families. This is whats happening. They dont knock to see if we are legal. They kick in our doors and set of flash grenades. They throw us to the floor breaking bones and causing heart attacks. This is not what we voted for. I would like to invite you to Lansing in a couple weeks to see for yourself, the citizens that the state of Michigan is taking money from, and then throwing in jail. If you have any questions, or would like to set up an interview, please feel free to contact me. I would love to get the truth of whats happening on record. Thank you, Jason.

An email to M. Shultz of the Detroit Free Press. It seems the news papers are more interested in whats going on in Lansing than our television media outlets.

Good morning Mr. Schultz. My name is Jason and I am a Michigan Medical Marijuana patient. Yesterday in Lansing, the Michigan Medical Marijuana act that was voted for by the people of Michigan in 2008, took a pretty substantial hit. Our "Lawmakers" in Lansing are stripping away the core of this act.

Protect sick people that choose to use an alternative medicine that in its history of existance, has never caused a death. Yesterday, the state began its process of selling out sick people, in favor of dispensaries. Now, you know what happened to dispensaries across the state of Michigan dont you?

Bill Schutte, our Attorney General, forced legislation to ban dispensaries across the state citing they were a nuicance. Here we are, a year later, and Rep. Mike Callton (517-373-0842) is drafting up a bill that would make it illegal for a patient that does not grow their own meds, or that doesnt have a caregiver to grow their meds for them, to get their medication from anywhere other than a dispensary. What does this mean? MONEY! While the Michigan Medical Marijuana Assosiation was protesting on the lawn of the Capitol building last year

, a group called "Cannabis Patients United" was inside, hi-jacking our protest. CPU told our Reps in Lansing that they represented all the people that were protesting. They told the Reps that we wanted our dispensaries back. Truth be told, we didnt want dispensaries. We want the law implemented as it was written. In 2008, the law gave protection under 4(e) and section 8 of the law. To date, not one single court case involving medical marijuana has been allowed to use these defenses in court.

Patients that were in complete compliance of the law have been arrested, jailed and have had their right to a medical defense denied. This is not what the law was intended for. These bills that passed the House Judiciary Committee yesterday makes a second class citizen of a medical Marijuana patient.

They want us to keep our medication in the trunk of our cars or locked cases within our cars. How many citizens with Vicodin prescriptions have to lock their meds in the trunk? Nada! They have added the "Bona-fide doctor/patient relationship to these bills.

This is redundancy at its finest since a "Bona-fide doctor/patient relationship is already covered under the Public Health code. Another bill will allow police officers to access our medical records thru the LEIN system. This is a direct violation of my HIPPA privacy.

And now, I have become a segregated second class Michigan resident. For now anyway. My wife and I are looking real hard at leaving the state i was born and raised in. The state of which we have raised our children. The state we love to play in.

The state of Michigan. Or shall I say, the state of confusion. Why on earth would a representative draft a bill for a dispensary, when dispensaries have already been deemed illegal? I just dont get it. The Michigan Medical Marijuana Assosiation along with MINORML,

will be holding a protest at the Capitol in Lansing the week of April 9-13th. We have not pinned down the actual day yet but we are hoping to put about 15,000 sick, dying and pain riddled patients on the lawn of the capitol. We dont want dispensaries. We want the law to be implemented as it was written in 2008 because the law has been ignored for 4 years now. The law says we shall receive our hard cards within 21 days of application acceptance.

This has yet to happen. Most patients have waited anywhere from 3-9 months for their card. And in some cases, the cards have arrived already expired. The law states that if we don't receive our cards, that our application shall be deemed approved and shall serve as our hard cards untill the actual card arrives.

BUT... Law Enforcement refuses to accept the application because they have no way to verify it. What happens next? The patient is arrested and charged with manufacturing and delivering a controlled substance. Costing them thousands and thousands of dollars to prove themselves innocent under the privisions of the law because the state failed to hold up their end of the bargain.

Who is to blame for this? Rae Ramsdell, the uead of the Michigan Medical Marijuana program. As I stated eaelier, our courts are not allowing the word "Medical" to be used in conjunction with the word "Marijuana". And the courts proceed with criminal prosecution. The law also says that a 14 member approval panel will be created. To this day, there isn't even a 1 member panel.

The Michigan Medical Marijuana act charges patients $25 for disabled patients and $100 for non-disabled patients for processing our applications. We are paying the state for a law that we arent allowed to use in court. This is FRAUD by the State of Michigan against its sick citizens and this is unacceptable.

In 2008, just over 3 million michigan voters said "Yes" to medical marijuana. To date, there are just over 130,000 registered patients. Roughly 6% of those that voted in favor of the law, actually use medical marijuana. 6% is not enough to spend millions of dollars to put restriction on a small group of people.

Especially when we have kids dying from synthetic marinuana that can be purchased in just about any corner store. Why do they buy synthetics? Because since the Medical Marijuana Act of 2008, it has become much harder for kids to get access to real marijuana. In the last 2 years,

Livingston county has lost 11 of its children to Methamphatimines. Dead children that could have been saved but the police find it much easier to arrest marijuana patients. Why? Because we are peaceful, compliant people. We are scared to death of our law enforcement!

We fear a paramilitart style raid on our homes and families. This is whats happening. They dont knock to see if we are legal. They kick in our doors and set of flash grenades. They throw us to the floor breaking bones and causing heart attacks.

This is not what we voted for. I would like to invite you to Lansing in a couple weeks to see for yourself, the citizens that the state of Michigan is taking money from, and then throwing in jail. If you have any questions, or would like to set up an interview, please feel free to contact me. I would love to get the truth of whats happening on record. Thank you, Jason.

very good thanks

Very well done MM I think we all should get letters out this might work. Also thanks Washtenut for adding more people to write to. We need to get this done asap. spread the word don't wait till the last minute. Thank you both and thank all that get started. ........ Pops

Archived