Putting A Face On The Sick

The Osceola County Compassion Club is in the process of developing t-shirts with a message, for example: A shirt will read something like, "Cancer made me a criminal." We would like your help, we need your picture to put on that shirt. If you were so unfortunate to be busted by LEO and you have/had cancer, we want your picture on these shirts, we want to put a face of the sick for all to see. We are just sick people who choose to use cannabis because more than 3 million Michiganders said so and we know that it cures - has for over 5,000 years. We will be developing other informational t-shirts as well. Stay tuned in for details.

These T's will be made available to the public for a donation and these funds will be used in various educational efforts in the future.

This is just another facet in the war on MMJ, we fight the good fight proudly and we need your support. please help us help you.

We meet at Sunrise Lake Bar on 15 Mile Rd just north of Evart every two weeks, the next meeting is on April 1st, please come and join us. We will welcome you.

I love sunrise.....havent been there in 10 years, is the bar top still full of coins?

The Osceola County Compassion Club is in the process of developing t-shirts with a message, for example: A shirt will read something like, "Cancer made me a criminal." We would like your help, we need your picture to put on that shirt. If you were so unfortunate to be busted by LEO and you have/had cancer, we want your picture on these shirts, we want to put a face of the sick for all to see. We are just sick people who choose to use cannabis because more than 3 million Michiganders said so and we know that it cures - has for over 5,000 years. We will be developing other informational t-shirts as well. Stay tuned in for details.

These T's will be made available to the public for a donation and these funds will be used in various educational efforts in the future.

This is just another facet in the war on MMJ, we fight the good fight proudly and we need your support. please help us help you.

We meet at Sunrise Lake Bar on 15 Mile Rd just north of Evart every two weeks, the next meeting is on April 1st, please come and join us. We will welcome you.

I love sunrise.....havent been there in 10 years, is the bar top still full of coins?

You know, I don't have a clue if the coins are still there, I spend all of my time in the meeting room or the bath room! I will check and let you know. On the other hand, you know that we would love to have you come to our meeting (2 PM April 1 and that's no joke) and see for your self!

Archived