Welcome Our Newest Mod Medcnman!

I was hopin to give thanks to JB420 before he chimed in but I was busy downloading skype. LOL. JB 420 is the guy that introduced me to the Jackson Farmers Market. He has taught me some of his recipes for concentrates and is an all around asset to this community. He has traded his services with members here so that neither party had to spend money. Thanks J for bringing me here. I am home. Medcnman.

I was hopin to give thanks to JB420 before he chimed in but I was busy downloading skype. LOL. JB 420 is the guy that introduced me to the Jackson Farmers Market. He has taught me some of his recipes for concentrates and is an all around asset to this community. He has traded his services with members here so that neither party had to spend money. Thanks J for bringing me here. I am home. Medcnman.

Not a problem, glad to be the one that brought you here. Hopefully once I get settled in here I will be able to be half as active in the community as you are. You definately deserve the position. On a side note, I harvested some of that wonder woman last week should be dry in a cpl days I willhave to bring you some.

Archived