Question On Mm Card

I received my MM Card today...Finally!!!

I am a caregiver for myself and 2 other people.

On the front of my card, it says allowed to possess plants, on the back it says NO CAREGIVER.

Do i get a separate card for my caregiver status?

One other quick question, so I don't have to make another post;

If I get pulled over or detained somewhere, with meds on me, and have to pull out my card, can they detain me and then go and search my house?

I don't see how this would be legal, please tell me that they can't just kick my door in every time I present my card...

You will not get a cg card for yourself so you know your patient card covers that you're allowed to possess your 12 plants just so you know

Thank you. I figured my 12 was covered by my card.

So does anybody know if its legal for them to search your house if you are away and use your card? I don't see how they would have the right to do that unless you pulled your card at home(i.e. as in somebody turned you in, and they came a knocking)?

Well problem is they don't care about your cards and they're doing that anyways. Heck Oakland county cop just stole 2 guys meds AND their cards just cuz they could. Thats why we're fighting so hard trying to protect you. We can not win this fight alone and you all need to stand up with us. Help us help you..... Stand up with us..............

Well problem is they don't care about your cards and they're doing that anyways. Heck Oakland county cop just stole 2 guys meds AND their cards just cuz they could. Thats why we're fighting so hard trying to protect you. We can not win this fight alone and you all need to stand up with us. Help us help you..... Stand up with us..............

I'm trying. I've sent letters, signed petitions, educated, etc. Due to the nature of my high profile job, I have to be careful what I expose about myself. Also, with time constraints of my job, attending protests/rallies is nearly impossible. But I do My best.

Archived