Wish In One Hand Cr@P In The Other

Gee i sure wish i could grow . Every time i think about it and the way the law has let me down that i start to tremble. Thinking that the storm troopers will arrive any moment to bash me to damnation. Strip me of my rights and keep dragging me threw the grinder . I'm a victim . Help me clear my name . I need real support . Thought there are laws against BULLYING or is that just for the kids save the children yes save the children

There is no doubt there is a severe problem . Those in Government and their representatives have long abused the power given to them by waging a war against Citizens who only want the option of using legal medicinal cannabis for comfort and in medicine . Cannabis use that is necessary due to first its efficacy and two the utter failure of the medical complex to otherwise restore comfort and balance to those it has permanently harmed with FDA medications that did not solve their health complaints . Patients have real problems they do not need more man made artificial ones .

The money being wasted by the inefficiencies of prohibition should be redirected toward helping people with realistic programs that address dependency and drug abuse which is a medical problem at the level of personal use not a criminal one .

Kingpin I have no idea why you have had to be forced into court , tried on felony charges for participating in good faith on a Michigan Health Program . Having a loose tarp on a roof , and a non conventional means of locking a door to ones home especially for a patient who struggles day to day to get by in the best of times are not felonies . Why authorities did not just explain their concerns so you could address these weaknesses involving your enclosed locked facility and leave it at that most Citizens will never understand . IF they were so concerned you could of complied with upgrades and brought proof into the prosecutors office . Policy would of traveled fast through our community and good relations between authorities that are required for sick and injured patients would have been established . These adversarial and criminal witch hunts are actually supporting black market operations and reducing respect for authority that we all need . Respect that should not be fostered with the whip , incarceration , fines and fear but respect for fair treatment of all men and women who desire to live in peace contributing toward the common good of each other .

Why is our AG is sending staff around the State to prosecute medical cannabis cases using his position and understanding of existing veiws within the Judiciary to build case law that supports his opposition to the MMMAct without opposition ?. Isn't he suppose to be helping implement the will of the people to reintroduce cannabis into our medicine chests in a way that doesn't subject patients to abuse and arrests ? The words and protections exist now within the act to cover all aspects of medical use but only if people interpret and follow a course of logic that accepts the activity in principle . There simply is no way to legislate that . What can you do when the most important person involved in the legal implementation of medical cannabis for Michigan our AG Bill Schuette still publicly declares medicinal cannabis does not exist . How can a person with a attitude toward patients needs this far apart from the voters intent implement the law properly ? .

I am with you and hoping the Supreme Court rules in your favor or at least the Governor wakes up and gives out a pardon as the crime does not fit the punishments they seek . It hasn't for millions of Americans involving cannabis for over 70 years but zero tolerance legislation has pushed the issue over the top bringing out the worst in prohibition support and ideology . You are right citizens are being bullied and abused by our cannabis laws ! Patients and society are suffering from it at a huge cost both to freedom and productive economic activity .

Edited by Croppled1

There is no doubt there is a severe problem . Those in Government and their representatives have long abused the power given to them by waging a war against Citizens who only want the option of using legal medicinal cannabis for comfort and in medicine . Cannabis use that is necessary due to first its efficacy and two the utter failure of the medical complex to otherwise restore comfort and balance to those it has permanently harmed with FDA medications that did not solve their health complaints . Patients have real problems they do not need more man made artificial ones .

The money being wasted by the inefficiencies of prohibition should be redirected toward helping people with realistic programs that address dependency and drug abuse which is a medical problem at the level of personal use not a criminal one .

Kingpin I have no idea why you have had to be forced into court , tried on felony charges for participating in good faith on a Michigan Health Program . Having a loose tarp on a roof , and a non conventional means of locking a door to ones home especially for a patient who struggles day to day to get by in the best of times are not felonies . Why authorities did not just explain their concerns so you could address these weaknesses involving your enclosed locked facility and leave it at that most Citizens will never understand . IF they were so concerned you could of complied with upgrades and brought proof into the prosecutors office . Policy would of traveled fast through our community and good relations between authorities that are required for sick and injured patients would have been established . These adversarial and criminal witch hunts are actually supporting black market operations and reducing respect for authority that we all need . Respect that should not be fostered with the whip , incarceration , fines and fear but respect for fair treatment of all men and women who desire to live in peace contributing toward the common good of each other .

Why is our AG is sending staff around the State to prosecute medical cannabis cases using his position and understanding of existing veiws within the Judiciary to build case law that supports his opposition to the MMMAct without opposition ?. Isn't he suppose to be helping implement the will of the people to reintroduce cannabis into our medicine chests in a way that doesn't subject patients to abuse and arrests ? The words and protections exist now within the act to cover all aspects of medical use but only if people interpret and follow a course of logic that accepts the activity in principle . There simply is no way to legislate that . What can you do when the most important person involved in the legal implementation of medical cannabis for Michigan our AG Bill Schuette still publicly declares medicinal cannabis does not exist . How can a person with a attitude toward patients needs this far apart from the voters intent implement the law properly ? .

I am with you and hoping the Supreme Court rules in your favor or at least the Governor wakes up and gives out a pardon as the crime does not fit the punishments they seek . It hasn't for millions of Americans involving cannabis for over 70 years but zero tolerance legislation has pushed the issue over the top bringing out the worst in prohibition support and ideology . You are right citizens are being bullied and abused by our cannabis laws ! Patients and society are suffering from it at a huge cost both to freedom and productive economic activity .

Nicely put!

i agree and thank you

Gee i sure wish i could grow . Every time i think about it and the way the law has let me down that i start to tremble. Thinking that the storm troopers will arrive any moment to bash me to damnation. Strip me of my rights and keep dragging me threw the grinder . I'm a victim . Help me clear my name . I need real support . Thought there are laws against BULLYING or is that just for the kids save the children yes save the children

i think you hit the nail on the head it is BULLYING we are being bullied also and do not grow and i miss that a lot it helped us but are afraid to do it

and i understand how you feel somedays we feel like we will win are case and somedays we think we are never going to win because the judges just won't aloud us to win you and Torey and me will never be the same persons that we were.

i support you and their is a lot of people that do i tell people every day about your case and ares also but we are not a dispensary or a Hydro store we are what the people of this State voted for if you or i/we can not use the Law in court it will be over for all the sick people Oakland County is trying to use your case against us saying we did not have are plants locked up

and we have prove that we did a front page news paper with are door laying on the ground and are plant locked up in a bed room the P.A is even charging me with 21 plants and Torey with 21 plants how can we both be charged with 21 if their were only 21 total

thank you for what you are doing i/we know what you are going thought it's the other people that have not be raided that do not know what this is doing to you and Torey and me

TRUTH!

ive been growing for better part of 2 years. as time passes im less and less worried... and more and more careful.

Am glad for you but their are so many others that can't because they know what will happen to them if they get caught people need to know even if you follow the Law it can happen and no one can use the Law in court with a card of paper work it won't matter(Oakland County) today your town next

I choose to exercise the freedom this act has given me. It is risky, and should not be. People's rights are being trampled on all over this country. It is FELONLY carrying a ten yer prison sentence to hold a sign in front of the white house protesting the president killing the right to free speach. I guess this is where I draw the line and choose not to be fearful and act like a once again have rights as an american. I do understand for thoese who have kids this is a much different issue. cps is scary.

"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere."

- George Washington.

just doing my part

i think you hit the nail on the head it is BULLYING we are being bullied also and do not grow and i miss that a lot it helped us but are afraid to do it

and i understand how you feel somedays we feel like we will win are case and somedays we think we are never going to win because the judges just won't aloud us to win you and Torey and me will never be the same persons that we were.

i support you and their is a lot of people that do i tell people every day about your case and ares also but we are not a dispensary or a Hydro store we are what the people of this State voted for if you or i/we can not use the Law in court it will be over for all the sick people Oakland County is trying to use your case against us saying we did not have are plants locked up

and we have prove that we did a front page news paper with are door laying on the ground and are plant locked up in a bed room the P.A is even charging me with 21 plants and Torey with 21 plants how can we both be charged with 21 if their were only 21 total

thank you for what you are doing i/we know what you are going thought it's the other people that have not be raided that do not know what this is doing to you and Torey and me

Thank you Bob and Torrey . I can tell your emotionally charged , this is the longest post you have ever made . I didn't even realize how terrible your situation was because the papers don't get your facts straight . You know we care , we just feel helpless the power of the State just crushes us and our good intentions born in desperation from our health situations .

An Avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret, and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he a establishes a precedent that will reach to himself. – Thomas Paine (1795)

My prayers and good vibes are with those on the front line. May piece find you all soon.

Thank you Bob and Torrey . I can tell your emotionally charged , this is the longest post you have ever made . I didn't even realize how terrible your situation was because the papers don't get your facts straight . You know we care , we just feel helpless the power of the State just crushes us and our good intentions born in desperation from our health situations .

i read your stuff al the time your a good poster some people are better at it then we are we now have good Lawyers mr. K morn and others David Rudoi and many other that are not lawyers but do no are case and i can not forget are good friend Eric V. the reporter he has helped us so much he knows the importance of are case we are still hopeful that we will win but we need to be able to pay for are Lawyers they have not ask us for any money the fact is they say they don't want any money but we feel like we are not doing enough i wish we could have some kind of fundraiser for them but we don't know how or were to start one and could use some help from the MMMA

thanks for reading are post

Peace From The Front

Bob and Torey

Every single night I have a recurring dream, its basically a different version of being busted. I started as a patient, then started to grow for myself because I had some challenges with my medicine, and some specialized needs, now I grow for 5 patients, all low income and all in great need. I really never planned to grow, and didn't want to because of the fear and bullying you speak of. I would love to go down to my local sheriff office, and say hey I am a caregiver, I grow medicine for these people I want you to know what I am doing and im totally on the up and up. Let me educate you about this plant and how why its such a great medicine, but I could never do that, you totally have to be 100% legal and act like you are illegal. I can't risk anyone knowing I grow, especially in government. It is sad, but if we all get bullied and then people don't grow well then where will be be. Growing does come with a price for me its worrying.

Each being charged with 21 plants when only 21 plants were total?

Last time I checked, growing plants under the Act was far from a two person murder. :/

I pray for you two. The law should have provided you with both protection and a chance for real health. Instead, it has granted you endless pain and suffering. There is NO compassion.

Well said good sir!

If we the people are placed in positions of fear of our government and the people that are sworn to serve and protect us.

We are no longer free we become chattel to be traded and enslaved by those very same people!

November is coming time to take names and fire those who seek to advance the assault on out civil liberties.

Noting a conscript from a speech by Gorge Washington Speech excerpt It is time that our grumblings become a shout heard around the world!

Take a stand in November and make your voice heard!

Bravo Bravo just checking for a pulse seeing if there are still humans here

Well said good sir!

If we the people are placed in positions of fear of our government and the people that are sworn to serve and protect us.

We are no longer free we become chattel to be traded and enslaved by those very same people!

November is coming time to take names and fire those who seek to advance the assault on out civil liberties.

Noting a conscript from a speech by Gorge Washington Speech excerpt It is time that our grumblings become a shout heard around the world!

Take a stand in November and make your voice heard!

Edited by Kingpinn