Jump to content

Need Doctor'S Recommendation

Recommended Posts

Hi all.


Time for me and my partner to get legal. Both of us have qualifying conditions and are on disability. Cost is a concern for us.


We are in Washtenaw county.


Please respond here or via pm.


I want to be an activist and not just a typist here, but I won't until I'm legal.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

im sure there are many around AA area, but you could go to Troy area. There is a Dr Kumar Singh there that does certifications. 99.00 certs and recerts. Tell him Timmahh from the 3MA sent you over. You will not need records as he will make a diagnosis from a physical as needed, but it is easier to do if you have them.....


LMK if you find you need/want to go outside your area, i can forward you his contact info if needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...