Clones

CannaMomma

I am new to caregiving. I have always grown from seeds. However, my patient has a pretty severe medical condition and goes through a lot of cannabis. I am thinking of dabbling in clones. I do know how to clone off of my own plants. I do not, however, know where to obtain quality clones or even what the going rate is for them.

Help?

I know how to clone off of my own plants and do so. I just want to be able to purchase different strains of clones from others to keep production flowing with some variety. I prefer starting from seeds, but lately all of the seeds I have purchased have been male :/ In the past month, I lost two Aurora Indicas, 1 Bubble gum, 1 Brazilian Amazonia, 1 Jack the Ripper, 1 Ace of Spaces, and 1 Monster. Up until then, I had nothing but females. My luck has not been the greatest. Thankfully, I do know how to clone to keep the room flowing.

Specifically, the “medical use of marijuana, as defined by the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act, does not include patient-to-patient sales of marijuana, and no other provision of the MMMA can be read to permit such sales,” the court ruled. “Therefore, defendants have no authority to actively engage in and carry out the selling of marijuana between (apothecary) members.

See for yourself.

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/08/michigan_appeals_court_says_ma.html

• 8 months later...