Death Before Dishonor

Thank You My Friend.

I care about nothing more than helping sick folks.

You are a good man too.

See you on the front lines this weekend.

Death Before Dishonor.

OOOH Rah! Semper FI, Bb

Joe , I'm Not Sure Many are willing to go that far ?

I seen it w/ my own Eyes Today ....

I can See How FEAR is being used ....

People are being Force to take plea agreements ...

KINDA ....................

or ,

Be Willing to Fight w/ BIGGER Consequences ....

It's Almost like the LAW DOES NOT PROTECT EVERYONE ....

They are Saying Caregivers ARE NOT ALLOWED

to be Compensated for their Services .....

It's CraZy HOW one County will Support Helping Patients ...

and then there are other County's that seem to Ban Medical Marijuana ...

This is Driving me CraZy Joe ....

The MMMA has ALWAYS been about HELPING the Patient

About Protecting them ...

How Can We Help if they CHANGE the RULES ?????

Ya just can't back down,, ya can't plea, ya have to look them in the eye and tell them to go fok themselves. If every mj case that they had what met with the gfy attitude and resolve then the system would crash period. The system is so good at robbing folks that justice is never served anymore. Hell 90% of lawyers only know how to plea. thats some dam sad crap right there and leave us to defend ourselves. Well I aint plea'n to a f'n parking ticket.......

unfortunately someone very important will have to Die before things change. Meaning somebody so famous and so far out of place for the situation. then people will be so pissed that they speak up. And that is VERY SAD. that the all the 10,000's of people that die and suffer everyday and every year don't matter because they were not a millionair or somebody's friend in the government.

Ya just can't back down,, ya can't plea, ya have to look them in the eye and tell them to go fok themselves. If every mj case that they had what met with the gfy attitude and resolve then the system would crash period. The system is so good at robbing folks that justice is never served anymore. Hell 90% of lawyers only know how to plea. thats some dam sad crap right there and leave us to defend ourselves. Well I aint plea'n to a f'n parking ticket.......

:goodjob::thumbsu::rock:

I'm in with ya Tarzan.We just can't give up.Unfortunately Money Talks and none of us has enough to make a dent in the AG's Space ship.A Huge Ad campaign is what we need, and can't afford.But you can bet we're not goin down without one hellof a fight!!!

I believe that Blueberry is on to something with this auction idea, I think that he is in line to raise a lot of money to fight the tyrants with. We still need to pitch in and give as much as possible in order to achieve peace for the sick and dying. I don't know what thread it is in, but here is a link to his AuctionZip page: http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1406031.html There are a few pictures here, listing isn't yet completed. I think Bb is doing all this on his own so it may take a day or two before it gets finished.

I'm going to buy something, I don't know what yet, but I'm sure it will make for a great gift for someone.

It's Unbelieveable of ALL the People i know

that have been apart of this Movement in one way or another ...

and its Sad that they All don't , won't work together

as a group ....

I don't want to post names ,

But Anyone .....

that has been here from the start

knows of ALL the the People ,

groups that have tried to be apart of this movement ....

I personally , Still Enjoy seeing your faces out there ....

Even if we're NOT on the same team ...

Just glad to see your trying to Enjoy Life ...

Fighting for what YOU believe is Right ..........

Just wish we all could get along and work together ...

Thanks for your Efforts and Helping the Patients :bighug:

Archived