Cops: Men Robbed Illegal Med Pot Growth

I heard further information ,,, the guy had "8" plants over count, didn't say if it was clones or full grown, but they also claimed he had more usable than allowed. How do they know.. they didn't check cards, or patients,, or they did after the fact.. other wise they would have never raided the place....

I also have a second complaint.. CG's/Patients aren't allowed guns, here is a simple example why we MUST be able to defend our lives... I pity the fool that tries to break in my house..

I heard further information ,,, the guy had "8" plants over count, didn't say if it was clones or full grown, but they also claimed he had more usable than allowed. How do they know.. they didn't check cards, or patients,, or they did after the fact.. other wise they would have never raided the place....

I also have a second complaint.. CG's/Patients aren't allowed guns, here is a simple example why we MUST be able to defend our lives... I pity the fool that tries to break in my house..

I don't believe it. For one thing there was too much hype about this in the news here and you know they have to cover their butts or their would be an investigation into their actions. This guy researched the laws before he even applied for being a caregiver. He knew exactly what the amounts were, you know the guy is not going to call the police if he wasn't in the legal limits for everything or he would have made sure he got rid of it while he was waiting for the cops to show up.

That is such a load of crap about not being able to own a gun. That is like saying cause you smoke marijuana your going to be violent or so irresponsible your going to go crazy and shoot people. I need a sign out front: We don't call 911 with a picture of a gun ;)