All Bills Pass Committee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this has been asked before but I cannot remember the answer.

If I send in my shredded hard card along with a letter of revocation ( self dis-enrollment) will my name be struck form the " List " before it is given freely to All Law Dogs ?

I would have NEVER GOTTEN a Dr. recommendation in the first place had I known the State would to this to us.

I am with you Medcnman, I am leaving this effin state...

Should have stayed underground !!!!

Im just gonna keep this short and sweet. All proposed bills have passed the house. Medcnman.

I hope you think about moving a bit longer although I can fully understand why you would want to. I would move if I was able to because of more reasons then just this. Can we fight this? With it being a presidential election year there are more voters so getting this back on the ballot could be a cause worth fighting for and give us some hope.

The house voted in favor of moving the bills forward. This is just the first step. These proposals have to be voted on by the house and senate yet. Just know, the senate has their own bill package. And from what i'm told from a rep here today, they are much worse than the ones the house sent thru. It wil take 81 "Yays" from the house to mobe these bills to law. Thats alot of "Yays". The time is now to get on the phones. Remind your rep that its an election year!! As far as my personal choice to leave Michigan, please know that right up until that day arrives, I will be fighting for the rights of Patients here! Peace for now. Medcnman.

The house voted in favor of moving the bills forward. This is just the first step. These proposals have to be voted on by the house and senate yet. Just know, the senate has their own bill package. And from what i'm told from a rep here today, they are much worse than the ones the house sent thru. It wil take 81 "Yays" from the house to mobe these bills to law. Thats alot of "Yays". The time is now to get on the phones. Remind your rep that its an election year!! As far as my personal choice to leave Michigan, please know that right up until that day arrives, I will be fighting for the rights of Patients here! Peace for now. Medcnman.

HOT Dang we have a chance~ have to get our "troops" together.

I am glad you won't be moving your "voice" has a calming affect here.

It really bothers me that they can hear all of that testimony and it fell on deaf ears. The courageous people who testified had me in tears. How in the hell can anyone be so heartless to let these bills pass after hearing their stories is beyond me.

because each person speaking didn't make a large campaign contribution

Hey folks of course these bills are going to pass these committees, they ran the work groups the hearing... So now the key is they have to be passed by a super majority, that is really rare and usually only when somethings is not contested. Being involved before was important for sure, this is absolutely the time to be involved. Calling your rep, write your rep.

This link will help you find out who your senator is, and there contact info, http://www.infomi.com/gov/distmap.html

This link will help you find out who your representative is, and there contact info http://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/

Vote, call, write now or forever hold your piece. A super majority is really rare, make sure they know your thoughts on this legislation before they vote!

Hey folks of course these bills are going to pass these committees, they ran the work groups the hearing... So now the key is they have to be passed by a super majority, that is really rare and usually only when somethings is not contested. Being involved before was important for sure, this is absolutely the time to be involved. Calling your rep, write your rep.

This link will help you find out who your senator is, and there contact info, http://www.infomi.com/gov/distmap.html

This link will help you find out who your representative is, and there contact info http://www.house.mi.gov/mhrpublic/

Vote, call, write now or forever hold your piece. A super majority is really rare, make sure they know your thoughts on this legislation before they vote!

Thanks so much for these links. When I wrote before they didn't want to have anything to do with me because I wasn't one of their constitutes. Which is crazy since it affects the whole state but hey I didn't vote for them.

Thanks so much for these links. When I wrote before they didn't want to have anything to do with me because I wasn't one of their constitutes. Which is crazy since it affects the whole state but hey I didn't vote for them.

Yes keep in mind calling your rep is key they will ask info about you they want to you know you are a voter in there district, committee member would pay attention to anyone or should, individual reps now that is at the stage of possibly going to a vote later really only give voters in there district the time of day. So if you don't know who your rep is both senate and house use those links to figure that out and then reach out to them, multiple ways does not hurt.

Biggest impact in my book calling.

Then actual letter, remember those where paper is involved.

Then lastly for sure is e-mail. Anyone can send one, but a person taking time to mail a letter or call, well reps pay more attention to that. So the cream of the crop is in person, go to any event your rep is at, talk to them at there fundraisers, or rallies, its an election year...

Yes keep in mind calling your rep is key they will ask info about you they want to you know you are a voter in there district, committee member would pay attention to anyone or should, individual reps now that is at the stage of possibly going to a vote later really only give voters in there district the time of day. So if you don't know who your rep is both senate and house use those links to figure that out and then reach out to them, multiple ways does not hurt.

Biggest impact in my book calling.

Then actual letter, remember those where paper is involved.

Then lastly for sure is e-mail. Anyone can send one, but a person taking time to mail a letter or call, well reps pay more attention to that. So the cream of the crop is in person, go to any event your rep is at, talk to them at there fundraisers, or rallies, its an election year...

Yes I agree because I was getting no where with these folks as soon as they knew I was in Grand Rapids. I am looking into them now to see if I can find anything that suggest how they stand on the issue of MMMA. To show them our face and if they will listen face to face of our illnesses and reasons why we use MM would hopefully have more of an impact if we are the ones who put them in office. The others sure didn't care even after all that testimony. I feel for all who have worked so hard up to this point but now the real fight begins where all districts are involved where I believe now we can have a huge impact. To all those who have paved the way up to this I thank you, lets regroup and start the new fight.

Archived