All Bills Pass Committee

Have they posted the versions that will move to the next step?

I would really like to see what they are considering for outside grows.

I will be on the steps even if it kills me. dang the torpedoes full steam ahead!

In the immortal words of George armstrong custard at the little big horn....... CHARGE!!!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's try not to make people afraid and pessimistic here. It is true they are coming for our right to grow, but we do still have our right to grow at the moment - no confusion on that - and it's not certain it will happen. It's important to put everything in proper perspective - "we will lose our right to grow UNLESS you do something about it" instead of "we will lose our right to grow" - otherwise people will be inclined to run for the hills and hide, instead of stand and fight. The veterans in the audience understand what happens when an army panics.

Im not sure what your angle is here. We are doing something about it. We will be having a protest in Lansing soon. If your referring to my link to the thread with penn and teller, prior in the thread a member asked if there was any info about the federal cannabis program. Its not meant so scare people. It was meant to make aware of what is happening. And as far as panicing goes, we're not panicing. We are moving forward on a daily basis. Thanks, Medcnman.

We are going to beat these clowns, and it will take everyone working together to do it. There are those that think these bills will be good because it will enable them to make more money from the act. A very few individuals have some very diabolical intentions. We need to make it known LOUDLY that these bills will hurt patients, and take the medicine away from many who cannot afford to pay dispensary prices. Everyone must write to their newspapers, representatives and speak with everyone they know to get the word out. We are being abused and it is going to take a huge effort to get the word out to those who can make a difference. The alternative is a law that will only be available to those who are wealthy, the rest of us will be imprisoned or eliminated from the program. We have no choice but to fight as hard as we can, the intent of the voters was clear and we have a moral and constitutional right to the law as it was passed.

I'm just stating fact and the fact is if we don't rattle the hill enough to stop the 2/3rd vote then YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR RIGHTS. Unless folks stand up and demand this BS end then the facts will be here sooner then ya think.

I'm not going to make it all warm and fuzzy for ya so folks can just say to them selfs. " I don't need to go this will never happen " and just stay home on that couch. No I'm gonna do just what I'm doing now and stating if you don't stand up and rattle that house then we're done......

I'm not nor did I threaten anyone with my calling in the night statement. No that's another FACT. You mess with peoples lives and ya have problems. I don't condone any crap like that but some folks are not as mellow as I am. I sat right there while CPU made it out like they rep the voice of the people when they don't rep no one. I sat right there while they stated " we don't appose this and that. Well maybe they and the 3 other members they have don't, but us patients sure the heck appose ALL THE BILLS PERIOD.

Again,,,, just stating fact and the facts may not make you all warm and fuzzy inside, the facts are the facts and UNLESS folks stand up and rattle that house then we're done........

Archived