Question About Expired Card

Does anyone know what I need to do for renewal? I have a card that expires on 4/1. I havent sent my renewal forms in yet. Do I need to apply like a NEW PATIENT again? .......or Do I apply for a renewal? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. The card will be expired before the application for renewal will even be looked at, so I just need to know what i should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

THANK YOU!!!!!! I guess I will start from scratch again. Hopefully I can find somewhere that will accept patients who don't have their card yet. I had a lot of trouble during that 7 month window of having my paperwork, but no card.

Why wouldn't you go back to your same doctor?

get it in the mail TODAY if you can. it ll post mark march 31, you ll have a lapse, but it ll end up being a renewal. If you send it in Monday on the 2nd, i would put both new and renew app in with a little note stating due to timing, you were unsure which app they wanted, so you sent both, to please destroy the one not needed.