Hello And Welcome Back!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when asked who killed the mmma we can all say Joe Cain did !

what happened to the pt is first not money not titles

not even some building in jackson you rent from bob

you get what you have coming you restricked the info on this site causing good people that wanted to help people to leave

calling anyone that dont agree with you the enemy of the movement

it was more of the enemy of your pocket books

My pocket book is a joke. I have released my bank statements to the mods. My house is in foreclosure to the county for back taxes. The farmers market is non profit+. It takes in $650-750 a week after expenses. We give away 5-7 ounces a week. I am working another job to pay for the negative balance. i will release my bank statements here too.

The FBI is getting envolved..How will this effect the patients/caregivers and people who have been here? sent Pms, private info..How will this play out when FBI wants all files? Sounds like alot of us will be headed down the BUSTED trail to me..Sure makes me Nervous knowing FBI could be getting there hands on all this info..

Someone is saying that the 3MA is a 501C3. That is not true. I am saying this for your own protection. If you are part of the staff, do not involve yourself in financial discussions. It is not your place. You are currently not accountable.

well joe you are my hero and i hope all works out for you, its a total shame they would treat a Marine like this semper fi

Peace

Missyjay99

I cannot emphasize enough how many times you regularly said komorn had to personally finance the 3ma website to keep it up. Now you say komorn was taking "boxes" of money FROM the 3ma. So at least one of those statements was complete lie. So which is it joe?

i'm so broke, we are so broke ...... and now we see numbers like this? outlandish numbers ($60,000) to ever even think about saying anything about being broke.

and lets not talk about "transparency" ... lmao ...... i hope and pray you never ever use that word again.

bb we belive you that you know how to hide money we just dont belive what spins out your mouth

Blueberry, i don't know what's going on, but I wish you the best of luck!! Protect yourself and your family. I'm no lawyer but please be careful what you say or disclose openly on this site, i don't know if there would be repercussions. I just want you to be safe. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

710 Geek whoever you are, as a newbie with 3 posts, obviously you came on here just to make trouble & I for one am not paying attention to you anymore.

that hurts wait no it dont

my join date is before 25-April 11 i have vended at the..., done more on this site as just a memeber then you have with your ohh bb your great and taz u too bud

want a hug ?

That really hurts coming from .... some mystery dude claiming he is so great.

Attack me personally I don't care. My point is valid.

Blueberry, i don't know what's going on, but I wish you the best of luck!! Protect yourself and your family. I'm no lawyer but please be careful what you say or disclose openly on this site, i don't know if there would be repercussions. I just want you to be safe. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

710 Geek whoever you are, as a newbie with 3 posts, obviously you came on here just to make trouble & I for one am not paying attention to you anymore.

Ditto

Blueberry,

You have in your signature that you are the CEO of the MMMA. I saw something else by Mike K saying he is the CEO.

Are you still the CEO of the MMMA? Why are you not a Moderator anymore?

If you need help just ask, a lot of us support you but don't know what's going on. It's very confusing.

The only info I could find as to why the MMMA website was down was on rollitup. There were some very nasty accusations about a number of the folks here: financial shenanigans, censorship, and worse. (Is MK / JC / whomever a hero or a sleezebag? What a dichotomy!)

All I wanted was an honest, open environment where folks could freely and safely discuss the medical use of cannabis, science, preparation, legal issues / politics, and so forth. (One thing that I have always liked about this site is its very civilized discussions; again compare it to rollitup.) I had no clue as to the myriad controversies surrounding the MMMA, other than some vague info about a disgruntled admin who took down the site a few months back.

Now it looks like there is a level of distrust that will require major damage control. Any responses better be credible or I'm afraid that this could be the death of the MMMA.

z