Hello And Welcome Back!

New administrator who is literally NEW with No posts.... Folks I'm hoping for some unbiased objective support from this site, Not one camp censoring jack. Did I miss your introduction Herbert? I thought the admins were elected. Please Explain. That recent monkey wrench posed alot of questions and I can't really get behind this site completely unless people move forward honestly. Pretending like it didn't happen won't cut it for me personally.

BTW - Nice Begining w the sarcasm in the above post. Are you here to build trust? That is now your job right?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't find out about any of this carp till last week also same as the rest of the mods. I'm just here for the patients and always have been. I'm not here for Joe Not here for mike but I'm still a mod it seems so I'll do what I always only have done here and mod the site. I'll not let ya bash Joe nor Michael and we'll see what comes of the mess. I've never had anything to do with the books or any internal runnings of the mmma I just mod the site. At this point we can only see what comes to light in all this cuz I'm as clueless about this as most of you. A issue was brought forth and we're dam sure are gonna get to the bottom of it.

So for now folks keep it civil please or don't post till ya can. Don't lay blame and bash folks when ya don't know what your even talking about...........

New administrator who is literally NEW with No posts.... Folks I'm hoping for some unbiased objective support from this site, Not one camp censoring jack. Did I miss your introduction Herbert? I thought the admins were elected. Please Explain. That recent monkey wrench posed alot of questions and I can't really get behind this site compketely unless people move forward honestly. Pretending like it didn't happen won't cut it for me personally.

The admins are not elected. I am sure things will be resolved eventually. Please be patient.

I am willing to make the sacrifice of us being apart if that means he helps the people that deserve it. But it's wonderful show of leadership to use such sarcasm, I am glad my families suffering is humorous to you.

That was not sarcasm; I truly hope Joe can return soon to you so that he can feel love and trust again. I do not find it humorous at all.

WOW I'm unbanned! Super exciting, big thanks to Micheal K. for unbanning everyone!I was banned long ago for a disagreement I had with Blueberry. Sorry, I know everyone is very confused right now. I am really looking forward to this site open to all again and allowing free thought. There are so many wonderful activists in this community, Im considering this a wonderful oppertunity for us all to work together, united again!

thu i am still cencored banned and need approvals to post but i'll still try

This communty is more then one man, like him or not whats done is done

lets get open talks back and work from there

i do belive there is more septic work to be done here

Yes, because the smear campaign you guys have launched against him really make us feel the love you have for him.

While I know this is a dictatorship, I would personally love to know who you are. If there is nothing shady going on, I'm sure you wouldn't mind letting us all know who you are. Maybe this will gain you some respect? While I have not been visibly involved with this community, I have been extremely involved in the background. I, like most of us here, have my own patients (when I'm in Michigan). While this matters to me on a personal level, it also deeply concerns me as a caregiver.

The only one guilty of launching a smear campain is Joe! He has lied and lied and said horrible things about activists all over the state. Well guess what enough of us complained to finally do something about it and now we are all unbanned and his little game is up. He will no longer be allowed to silence patients and caregivers, he will be forced to allow us our freedom of speech and right to opinion. He will no longer be able to say what ever insane lie he wants to make up with us now having the ability to call him out for his lies. No more fear mongering,no more false accusations, no more conspiracy theories against other patients and caregivers. How long did he really think he would get away with his insane lies? Did you know they added extra security to the hearings in Lansing because they felt Joe was a threat to the safety of other patients? What kind of leadership was that? I am truely sorry to the many patients who have been lied to and manipulated repeatedly! Enough of the moo poo, enough of the lies- WE ARE BACK AND YOU CAN NOT SHUT US UP!

The only one guilty of launching a smear campain is Joe! He has lied and lied and said horrible things about activists all over the state. Well guess what enough of us complained to finally do something about it and now we are all unbanned and his little game is up. He will no longer be allowed to silence patients and caregivers, he will be forced to allow us our freedom of speech and right to opinion. He will no longer be able to say what ever insane lie he wants to make up with us now having the ability to call him out for his lies. No more fear mongering,no more false accusations, no more conspiracy theories against other patients and caregivers. How long did he really think he would get away with his insane lies? Did you know they added extra security to the hearings in Lansing because they felt Joe was a threat to the safety of other patients? What kind of leadership was that? I am truely sorry to the many patients who have been lied to and manipulated repeatedly! Enough of the moo poo, enough of the lies- WE ARE BACK AND YOU CAN NOT SHUT US UP!

Thats awesome how the site automaticly turned my swear word in moo poo! Very high tech!

Archived