Heres Where I Stand

I dont know. And neither does anyone execpt the 2 involved. To assume anything would be foolish. I see that I am still a Mod on this site. This is what I am willing to do. I will moderate the site to the best of my abilities. If a phone number is posted in a thread, I will edit it out and send you a PM why. Its actually pretty self explanitory though. Its just not a good idea. If someone posts somethin that is offensive, I will edit it and let them know through PM why. That will be the extent of my Moderator duties. What I will not do is choose sides in this matter. I will not bash either party involved and I hope that those that have been, will stop. Save that energy for the protest. That should be first and foremost. What we need to do is let those involved duke it out behind closed doors, and we as patients and caregivers need to put forth the effort to stopping our legislators from telling us what is right or wrong in our own personal lives. If anyone has a question about growing or anything else, send me a message. I will see what I can do to help you out. but please dont send me messages asking what I think of our current situation. My answer will be the same every time. I dont know. And neither do you. See you all in Lansing on the 17th. Medcnman.

thank you for keeping a clear head and seeing beyond any clouds. what's next is anybody's guess. I do believe there is work to done tho. peace people

Im sure there is a lot of work that needs to be done Abe. I woke up the other morning and the site was gone. I dont know the extent of the damage or who the responsible party(ies) are nor do I really care at this moment. Im glad the site is back and patients are communicating again. I hope this passes soon. I dont like it when everybody is mad at everybody. What lies ahead will surely be news to us all. Thanks, Medcnman.

I dont know. And neither does anyone execpt the 2 involved. To assume anything would be foolish. I see that I am still a Mod on this site. This is what I am willing to do. I will moderate the site to the best of my abilities. If a phone number is posted in a thread, I will edit it out and send you a PM why. Its actually pretty self explanitory though. Its just not a good idea. If someone posts somethin that is offensive, I will edit it and let them know through PM why. That will be the extent of my Moderator duties. What I will not do is choose sides in this matter. I will not bash either party involved and I hope that those that have been, will stop. Save that energy for the protest. That should be first and foremost. What we need to do is let those involved duke it out behind closed doors, and we as patients and caregivers need to put forth the effort to stopping our legislators from telling us what is right or wrong in our own personal lives. If anyone has a question about growing or anything else, send me a message. I will see what I can do to help you out. but please dont send me messages asking what I think of our current situation. My answer will be the same every time. I dont know. And neither do you. See you all in Lansing on the 17th. Medcnman.

DITTO

opps i don't see the MOD.logo anymore,you may have spoken too fast..lol .and you may have to return your leather jacket too.lol.trying times for us all...just so you know i have no complaints with the job you've done for the site,TY..let peace rein. .bp

opps i don't see the MOD.logo anymore,you may have spoken too fast..lol .and you may have to return your leather jacket too.lol.trying times for us all...just so you know i have no complaints with the job you've done for the site,TY..let peace rein. .bp

Thanks BP. But I made the request to be removed as mod. Im still here for now tho. Hope to meet you soon. Medcnman.

Well lets see Michaels answers to the issues raised. Lets see the books and lets see that you didn't steal all the money as Joe has said you did Michael. Still don't see any answers to those questions yet. So I for one wont be a part of a team thats robbing the poor folks and dam mad you put us in this position to begin with.

Well lets see Michaels answers to the issues raised. Lets see the books and lets see that you didn't steal all the money as Joe has said you did Michael. Still don't see any answers to those questions yet. So I for one wont be a part of a team thats robbing the poor folks and dam mad you put us in this position to begin with.

Blueberry but us in this position. He's a sleezeball. Did you read his crap or not? He admitted lying to us the whole time. So who is to say anything he accuses Michael of is not a lie? He's a mental case. You see where he said he was talking to the FBI? Then he changed it to police/PD. Which is it blueberry? Lying sack of bunny muffin. Is that like when the FBI were going to go after bubblegrower and garfield? silly billy. Then he comes on here like he is his daughter who hasn't posted bunny muffin here until now and supposedly knows everything thas going on. Good one blueberry. We all knew you were a fruit, blueberry.

Blueberry but us in this position. He's a sleezeball. Did you read his crap or not? He admitted lying to us the whole time. So who is to say anything he accuses Michael of is not a lie? He's a mental case. You see where he said he was talking to the FBI? Then he changed it to police/PD. Which is it blueberry? Lying sack of bunny muffin. Is that like when the FBI were going to go after bubblegrower and garfield? silly billy. Then he comes on here like he is his daughter who hasn't posted bunny muffin here until now and supposedly knows everything thas going on. Good one blueberry. We all knew you were a fruit, blueberry.

420Peace radiostar,

U giving Sleezballs a bad name...

Even Sleezballs know joe cain talking to the FBI is on the Snitchie Side!

420Peace radiostar,

U giving Sleezballs a bad name...

Even Sleezballs know joe cain talking to the FBI is on the Snitchie Side!

Give it a rest

will ya?

Something about glass houses and stones...

Probably should leave it alone until ALL the Facts surface.Thing that Really bothers me is... The different New people on here now and nothing on their profiles???I've only been here 2 yrs.150 posts.At least I've got my gender on my profile.Think about it???

Well said my friend. But I think alot of the people you see here now are not new. They were originals that were run off for one reason or another. I was amazed at the names that I once knew, that disappeared. I had thought they had enough and just walked. It seems thats not the case. It seems much deeper than you and I may ever know. Thanks, Medcnman.

Choke off

Archived