Future Of The Mmma?

Joe Cain

Yesterday near Battle Creek, MI.This protest is too important for patients to be manipulated by anyone. As my letter stated Michael K stole over $60,000 from the MMMA. The possibility was first pointed out to me in the UP consisting of the majority of leaders of the movement. I told them the truth. I did not have access to the money. I have never had access to the money. After asking for money to do the last protest and being in...formed that Michael did not have the money, despite the fact we were taking in over $10,000 a month in advertising, I began to ask him to return the money. I was forced to beg for money to pay for the protest itself. He also sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of tees and books at the Sept. 7th protest. Except for $200 worth of pizzas none of that money was ever seen.Brianna Sharese Garrett was verbally abused by Michael and called a thief. She had done nothing wrong but had done as I instructed and ordered Pizzas for the crowd at the loft. It took me months of pleading to get her paid. Michael owes me thousands of dollars. he has refused to reimburse me my expenses, despite the fact he knows I live off of SS. He has screamed in my left ear so much, over the last 2+ years, that I am now deaf in that ear. He did so again today. He knows I am a terminal patient, but has continually tortured me. I only started fighting back recently.

Last week he started demanding that I give him the money from the market. All of the money from the market goes to poor patients in the form of free marijuana and simpson oil. So I said no. He began discussing details of our conversations with others, despite the fact he was my attorney. Violating my attornety client privaledge. Creating future witnesses to be used aganist me. And would not stop despite me demanding that he do so. I now have two new attorneys that represent me.

Instead of creating payment arrangements he took down the website today. I demand that he produce the books, all receipts, the books and bring the filings up to date within 72 hours. I demand to examine the books myself. I posted the letter as a warning.. I have refused to take money on behalf of the MMMA for months because Michael Kormoron is a thief. Do not give him money or your business.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10k a month in advertising? That doesn't sound plausible.

I have no FACTS, just like the rest of you. But, you all know there is no f**king this site EVER generated 10K a month from ads let alone paid it's own way. bandwidth and database storage ain't cheap

If an 'independent' accounting materializes in short-order, funds are restored, or at least where they needed to be allocated... Then I don't see a unforgivable problem. If this isn't addressed immediately -with transparency- then everyone will draw their own conclusions over greatly valued time. There is only so much spin... let's cooperate and move beyond this distraction.

The combined intelligence of this board is astounding. Let's do good and protect the patients.

If an 'independent' accounting materializes in short-order, funds are restored, or at least where they needed to be allocated... Then I don't see a unforgivable problem. If this isn't addressed immediately -with transparency- then everyone will draw their own conclusions over greatly valued time. There is only so much spin... let's cooperate and move beyond this distraction.

The combined intelligence of this board is astounding. Let's do good and protect the patients.

i couldn't agree more..

I am ready to resolve all these accusations and move on.:goodjob:

I have no FACTS, just like the rest of you. But, you all know there is no f**king this site EVER generated 10K a month from ads let alone paid it's own way. bandwidth and database storage ain't cheap

He also says they sold "tens of thousands of dollars worth of tees and books at the Sept. 7th protest." That can't be true. I was at the protest and walked past the vendor tables a few times. I never saw anyone buying anything. To have sold tens of thousands of dollars worth there would have had to have been lines down Michigan Ave. Even then, its not 100% profit, or even close so this huge stack of money seems to exist in someone's head, not reality.

I don't want to seem like I am jumping on some bash bandwagon, but some of these "facts" are just sooooo far removed from reality, it makes it hard to believe a lot of things.

This was just posted at Facebook. I believe that Michael Komorn needs to address these issues here. WE all deserve transparency and answers no more speculation, we've had a few days of that already. We now need answers.

To: Michael Komorn

Sent: Tue Jun 21 10:59:01 2011

Subject: Fwd: Regards

We have to get a webmaster. I sent J's banners last Thursday...still no show on the site and no response from barf field...

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Subject: Re: Regards

To: joel epstein <joelk.epstein@gmail.com>

Dear Joel,

Please understand we are not positioned on the MMMA Site, as we agreed and we have had very few calls and 1 Lead from Michael, for $10,000.

I have sent the new Banners to Michael and yourself last week without any result in Posting new discriptive Ads. Our Position was replaced for some plastic Bottles and we were moved from the Top of the Page, to the bottom of the page. I have sent these Banners to you and Michael at our rendering expense, without use or result.

I agreed to help Michael and the 3MA but he doesn't appearantly appreciate the gesture, ignoring my request, per our understanding. I truly wanted to show the community and the people in this business, we can work together. For the Record and since the beginning of this fractured relationship at the Capitol, we have been profusely ignored and our Advertising funds squandered in vain because of poor positioning and a spur of the moment Ad, we have redesigned in vain. Last week 13 Certifications, yesterday one. Dr. Chesbrough can verify our numbers and results. We have been totally forthcoming, open and honest with you guys. moo poo and sit is what we got.

Its that time of the month again where you want $5,000 from me again. Michael asked me to cut him some slack last month for the $5,000. I did and we are now at the bottom of the Page. Our Logo in the 3MA Banner is barely legible and has not been changed. I can't keep asking and asking, that is not how to run a business. Unless, your trying to run it into the ground. Maybe that was the plan. Whatever.

I told Michael I have been putting $4,000 t

o $6,000 per month into this business out of personal funds to promote advertising. Your expenditure was in addition to that figure. Michael stated he wanted to help us but all that materialized from simple neglect is absolutely No results whatsoever. All you guys had to do is Post the Banners we made for the 3MA Site in the area's we agreed to, to comply with our understanding and agreement. Can't or won't Post the Ad's?

My wife does not have a good feeling about Michael's intent. Michael's stated friends in Macomb is also a concern. This would be devastating to the community we serve and to the Law. As you well know we are in total compliance under the Law in a Zoned Medical Facilty. It is truly a sad state of affairs many people in this business can not and will not do as they say. I provide results without excuses. This is our life on the line here.

Joel, I know you understand all the implications and great personal cost to us. What is Mr. Komorn going to do because his prize mule is in the ditch? Thank you.

JVD

--

Joel Epstein

Snap Dragon Productions

10k a month in advertising? That doesn't sound plausible.

Not even close! Most banner adds sell for 200 a month on a high traffic site, Also I helped with the fundraising on the rally and guess what there was NO money! In fact I believe MK took paid money out of his pocket on numerous occasions to help pay for the MMMA. Very sad to see all these lies, I hope he gets some mental help.

Gimme a break. If Joe is a truthful man, then the tens of thousands of dollars of adspace he said he donated in the last election support the liklihood of $10k/month in advertising revenue.

Gimme a break. If Joe is a truthful man, then the tens of thousands of dollars of adspace he said he donated in the last election support the liklihood of $10k/month in advertising revenue.

uuummmmmm. I'm still not taking sides, I'm here for the site....BUT, when your GIVING something away for free, you can put any price tag on it you want.

ever donate clothes to goodwill or a car to mother waddles?

I.agree

it's too bad there is so much divisiveness within this site ...the politics are very diluted and convoluted here unless you are familiar with the personalities...now is the time for a wholistic approach...as patients -caregivers we need to stand together strongly.....ther should be the ability to agree to disagree...not vicious personal attacks... anger serves no purpose...unless you are in a war...and we are in a battle but not against ourselves.....this all seems like déjà vu with the vicious personal attacks ...reminiscent of the 60s-70s when cointelpro used so many brainwashed provacatuers to destroy the movements back then....the real shame is this site is the largest online mmj community in Michigan....peace thru the medicine