Future Of The Mmma?

I said this for the moment we got this dumped in our lap, this needs to be turned over to auditors and Law enforcement and have them sort this mess out. All we're gonna get is he said, she said type crap and thats all we've gotten so far. Hell can't even get the question of not for profit or for profit answered for this club so the issues still over shadows us here. I'd like to know the names of the board and whom the new leader is anyways.....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all i can say is for now Im on the other site (reason being I don't see MK over there trying to sort anything out) Atleast BB is Puttin in work...to solve the issues and defending something he loves...what MK doin?.....can you hear those crickets?

Edited by TheBeagle

Everybody should believe the megalomanic man with multiple personalities, it makes perfect sense. If you have an IQ under 100 or so I completely understand that you are not capable of seeing the forest for the tree's. Do the world, especially the Cannabis world a favor and jump off of the highest bridge you find. Maybe even Joe will join you, it can be your ultimate protest. :rolleyes:

Edited by SFC

Everybody should believe the megalomanic man with multiple personalities, it makes perfect sense. If you have an IQ under 100 or so I completely understand that you are not capable of seeing the forest for the tree's. Do the world especially the Cannabis world a favor and jump of the highest bridge you find. Maybe even Joe will join you, it can be your ultimate protest. :rolleyes:

do not jump life is ok and is worth staying around

Really? What is your point by saying these things?

Everybody should believe the megalomanic man with multiple personalities, it makes perfect sense. If you have an IQ under 100 or so I completely understand that you are not capable of seeing the forest for the tree's. Do the world, especially the Cannabis world a favor and jump off of the highest bridge you find.

Ok, don't jump. What about self-immolation on the capital steps? That could be Joe's finishing move to solidify his place in MMJ history.

Roofrat and Zigg you guys better look up what that means on google

If you want to belittle people for disagreeing with you, do it on your website. You can bash JC or anyone you want including me on your site if you wish, but it wont continue here... Disagree, make your cases, but lets move beyond the jc ways of dealing with others. Or you can continue it on jcs site when/if it comes back up, or even yours if you wish, but its worn out its welcome here.

I didn't want to start a new topic on this I figured alot of you folks would be reading this topic.

Today in Grayling at 9:00 am there will be a custody hearing for Cameron Redding, he is a three year old boy who's father was shot an killed by Grayling police in front of him cause of smell of Marijuana, which the coroner found no trace of in the dads blood.

This case has had me in tears, I believe Grayling is corrupt right along with Child Protective Services.

I ask if any of you are around Grayling to please come an show support for little Cameron

I've been so upset over this, I wouldn't be able to keep my cool if I went to the hearing, I'd end up smacking a CPS worker

let's get the names out. I want names of any and every officer that killed someone over pot. my friends would like to know.

Hi all, for those who remember me, I was a regular here, but hardly come here because of the drama. Lately I've been reading some really horrible, heartbreraking stuff, accusations and allegations which sadden me deeply. It's so bad, I am terribly confused as to WHO'S telling the TRUTH. If either Joe and/or Michael is involved in any wrongdoing, this community will suffer greatly. Whoever's been lying to us, all we know is, we have been misled by SOMEONE.

I Love this community very deeply, so when I see so much division, infighting, and now the latest round of accusations pointing straight to the top of this organization again, well, to say the least, I am still in shock. Occasionally I'd see things being said about Bb, and even a few times seen stuff about Michael, but the latest round of what I'm reading really makes me sick. I wanna call them both and ask what the heck is going on, but I know where that will get me. I can't afford the calls anyway.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything- I'm just expressing my feelings. I don't have enough facts to make a proper judgment, that may be for a real judge to decide. I wouldn't want to be a juror in this case.

I've gotten to know some of you, mainly through sharing messages here, but my heart connected with you and I stood by you in your struggles to fight for the right to use this medicine as We The People intended. I voted for this law and I refuse to allow some greedy, overbearing, misguided, prejudiced, narrow-minded, egotistical lawmakers, etc., to undo it just because they disagree with The Will of The People and want to profit by this ongoing prohibition.

Whatever's going on, I hope the Truth is revealed. We deserve that much.

Sincerely, Sb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZVhzVTBDvA&feature=related

Have a great weekend!

Mizerman

p.s. Why can't bobandtorey post on here? Why are they locked out?

I'm disturbed over the chaos. Recently Bubblegrower and Gafield left or were removed (most unhappily). Cain and cohorts continued to trade recriminations following their exit. Now, similar and broader recriminations and accusations (you are a liar and an evil incompetent) are being repeated louder and at a higher (highest level), the owner vs CEO (former?) vs best customer (Epstein), a contract advertiser. Cain vs Kormorn vs Epstein.

A query. If Kormorn owns the MMMA how could he possibly steal what is his in the first place? And if Komorn funds the MMMA since it does not generate sufficient income to pay its own way, how can he steal what he funded? Is the answer somewhere in the incorporation docs? And secondly, how could Jackson be an MMMA market if Cain personally owns it? And if Cain owns it, what right has Komorn to demand the money generated by Jackson?

If Cain as CEO was allowed outside mmj personal businesss interests that consumed a great deal of his time (the market and the mobile delivery service) wasn't there a 'terms of employment agreement' that made such things clear?

And subtracting from clarity, the posts on this thread start April 3 but seem only to have appeared on this site today, April 21, minus proper attribution.

It's all confusing and disheartening, as exemplified by the poor turn-out for the April 17th, 2012, protest (as compared to Sept's crowd). Which is the real issue. When the chaos in the office creates chaos and a falling-short in the mission.

I hope MMMA muddles its way toward a brighter, direction-agreed upon, future with much more clarity between the folks at the top of this advocacy group.

in the name of good conversation, I made SFC's blatent attack on me for trying to Do a Job here publicly Viewable again.

With the reply I also make PUBLICALLY NOW>

in reply to post #63 from SFC

Respect is a 2 way street, and you lost yours with me a few times already just getting to this point. You have a Website and a membership to flower with and tinkle off. You can lie to them all you want and tinkle in to the wind at will.

Just remember, the Wind is much stronger when you don't have control of its direction.

So, Forum or Face to Face.

I am the last person you want to try to be a bully to and push around.

Just ask Mr. Cain how that worked out for him when he thought he could intimidate me and started saying he was going to be Speaking for me. You'll find as he did, I have my own opinions, and my own voice, and utilize them quite well thank you.

So to be blunt.... to ensure you understand ME, and that I am speaking for MYSELF here,

I dont give 3 rats muffin makers who the hell you are or think you are. I give 3 defecates less who's donkey you fell out of or are currently suckleing up to. Or who you have sold out in your previous life up to this point.

it is not of my concern.

But Have Faith My Friend, and hear me when I say, I do not yield to people that behave and react like they are in 8th grade gym class. You want to act like an adult and discuss opines, and views, strategy, and goals with Competant methods of making them work, perhaps heatedly, that is fine...

but you try to intimidate me, and you will soon find, a mountain out of what you saw as a mole hill.

Ive about chewed a hole in my lip over this muffin makers Arrogance. and dont give me oh, hes under pressure bs. Who the flower isn't.

his attitude, has further supported my understanding at the Depth of a Jackass he really is. He and his drivel of "We are the Saviors" has all but pissed me fully off. in much of this entire scenario, they, CPU HAVE BEEN as much the instigators of this BS....as they have been at being the Semi Conscious voice of reason for any group, let alone the entire making whoopee state of Michigan.

I find the level and depth of arrogance to be very close to Joe's.

Im nearly done looking at it as my lip is about got a hole through it, and if I wanted a pierced lip, it would of been done already.

Furthermore, I give even less care about his, or anyone else's view of about why I am here or my roll in this organization, as a Mod or even a member, or what I can bring to the table.

The one person that needs to know where I am at, knows where I am at, and If he has any questions or comments, he knows how to get ahold of me..

Tim

And you prove my point. Why did you sit on it for so long? You just wanted to pick a fight back up where we both left off? Real mature... Any other crimes against humanity I have committed that you want off your chest? :goodjob:

And as far as face to face Timmy, don't let your mouth write checks your donkey can't cash...

Edited by SFC