Future Of The Mmma?

It was made Invisible by another mod. I was going to just let it go and count it out as just ignorance on your part.

but... a few days later, and a few more days in deep thought, I found I can no longer just let my Mod status, Inhibit my personal Opines...

My donkey dont cash checks son.. and if you are a big guy, and think that worries me. then maybe it is you who should be concerned about the check your mouth is writing. I may not be a large person, but I also know size is of no consequence. And you can be 3 times larger than I am, It does not worry me in the least, because it is mind over matter...

I do not Mind, that you Do not Matter.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, say when buddy... You talk awful tough don't let me hold you back bro. Your in the Saginaw area too aren't you? Don't talk bunny muffin if you cannot handle it. You have no credibility as a moderator and you gave proven it right here right now.

BTW, I love it that I occupy so much of your thought, LMAO! I have not thought about you for a second in the days since our exchange! Too funny..

Archived