Ezrah

Drama Free Area For Patients

The bills going through the legislation, what effect will they have on patients? It has been a while since I kept up on any of the laws so I'm just interested in what is on the table right now, as someone who may be trying to get a card soon .

Hello Folks!

I started reading posts on this board a month or so ago and was getting really excited about moving, but just after (same day) posting my first comment after seeing some of your folks meeting with Mi Legislators, the board went offline. I am glad to see discussions are back up, and wonder if someone can help me connect the dots. I want to move from Florida to get my card in Mi, but will have to quit my job since my bosses aren't behind me. Therefore it is VERY important to me to get it right, IF I do quit and move. I am hearing that it takes several months to get a card, so wondering whether I can apply before I more to Mi. or not. Can anyone confirm?

Also, can anyone recommend a good Dr. who can help me? I have lower back problems and just got rear ended by hit and run driver last month. I have MRI report, and going to get 2nd opinion today.

Also, once approved, is it true clones can be obtained from locals, at farmer's markets, or anywhere?

Thanks in advance, if anyone can answer any of these questions. I have plenty more, but don't want to overwhelm.

On a lighter note, I play guitar and have youtube channel, so if anyone is bored and wants to check it out, my alias is Shredder0911!

Hello Folks!

I started reading posts on this board a month or so ago and was getting really excited about moving, but just after (same day) posting my first comment after seeing some of your folks meeting with Mi Legislators, the board went offline. I am glad to see discussions are back up, and wonder if someone can help me connect the dots. I want to move from Florida to get my card in Mi, but will have to quit my job since my bosses aren't behind me. Therefore it is VERY important to me to get it right, IF I do quit and move. I am hearing that it takes several months to get a card, so wondering whether I can apply before I more to Mi. or not. Can anyone confirm?

Also, can anyone recommend a good Dr. who can help me? I have lower back problems and just got rear ended by hit and run driver last month. I have MRI report, and going to get 2nd opinion today.

Also, once approved, is it true clones can be obtained from locals, at farmer's markets, or anywhere?

Thanks in advance, if anyone can answer any of these questions. I have plenty more, but don't want to overwhelm.

On a lighter note, I play guitar and have youtube channel, so if anyone is bored and wants to check it out, my alias is Shredder0911!

By law you must be have established residency in the State: http://www.michigan.gov/som/0,4669,7-192--86428--,00.html

I recommend Dr. Paul Meyer of Saginaw.

We find our genetics where and how we can, and yes, presently there the Pharmer's Markets, at least one in Flint that describes itself as a Compassion Club, The legal angles are a mess so many of us are reluctant to talk about sources openly.

The cards are, in fact, taking four to seven months. It is a contentious issue that is playing out in our legislature.

Edited by GregS

Thanks for the feedback! I would really like to go to Or or Ca, but the fault line maps and predictions are really scary 8~0 The real estate in Mi is MUCH nicer for the $, but scary to think about still facing charges after jumping through all of the hoops. Let me start looking for a place near Saginaw and see if I get lucky. Thanks again!

Hello everyone,

my name is Denise.....and I'm IN PAIN!!

I have severe peripheral neuropathy from chemo...

So, I need what works and marijuana works for this kind of pain

So I need to know what to do, where to go, etc etc...

Thank YOU

Hi Denise, first I recommend reading the law so you understand it and read the forums here because of the bills currently going through in Lansing. You can find the rules here, http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_28150_51869_52138---,00.html

You will need to get your records and take them to a clinic or even better talk to your oncologist and see if they will sign your recommendation. I will send you the name of my doctor in a pm and where they are located. Once you have the recommendation you will need to figure out if you want a caregiver or grow your own. There are many compassionate people here who can help you if you wish to use a caregiver. There is also a lot of growing information here and most are happy to answer questions about growing to help you learn. Then make copies of all your paper work and send the originals to the state at the address on the application. Send it in return receipt so you know the date they received the application. Then wait the 21 days to be legal and you are golden.

Application, http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Packet_3-27-09_272862_7.pdf

I've done all the paper work, paid the state $25 and got my green post office return receipt stamped the 29th of May, but is was not pushed down good so the stamp looks like a half of a nine. So I called Lara/MMMR and she said to get a copy of the cashed money order from my credit union and staple them to my doctor's papers and use that until my plastic card comes. Should I use it on the 20th or wait for my plastic card? She said it should be about a month as they are in May and mine was applied for May 24.

I am in pain, itching a lot from 40 years of topical steroid over-prescriptions and insomnia for 14 months now. I do not like a head buzz and want something to eat or drink, no smoke. Any advice? Thanks~Joey

I would suggest using a topical oil or ointment.. It should help reduce your itching tremendously and No Head Buzz.. Blessings to you joey..

Your welcome.. I think it will help..

Warm olive or coconut oil to 200 degrees and do not let it go over that temp.. Drop in your material.. ( trim, ground bud, Hash) and let it stay at 200 for about 3 hrs.. strain and use the oil on your skin.. If you use hash there will be no need to strain.. Good Luck!!

Also.. If you have RSO or hash oil you can bypass the warming and just mix it in with the oil..

Thanks, will try that! Have you used it or know someone that did this for insane itching? My nerves were paralyzed and are waking up and the itching is healing,but it is over the top!

Yes i have heard of a person who had Really really bad psoriasis and they said it took away the constant itching and pain.. Im not sure if that will be the same as nerve pain.. But my patient who has neuropathy in his feet says the oil takes away the burning feeling he gets from the neuropathy.. Good luck to you my friend..

Hey Joey,

I would get just that proof of the cashed check and then do 21 days after that, with a little luck your card will be following soon like they said, pm me if you need anymore help or support I truly hope you get relief

Warm ragards,

I have the cashed check, the credit union sent it to me and the certified card and the papers. but you think that is not good enough? I sure don't wan't any problems.