Drama Free Area For Patients

Hello lost one. Go on CraigsList and search 'caregiver' and see what is out there. Be careful, just like buying anything else off of Craigs. Meet at a 7 11, Mc Donalds, or somewhere with cameras so you don't get mugged. Take some muscle with you if available. You could possibly have a sample to try today. Remember that a patient with a doctors rec can buy anywhere they want to. No REAL patients are getting busted for buying less than 2.5 ounces. Just make sure you sent in that paperwork certified mail first. Your only risk is getting scammed or mugged. But that's the same with anything of value you buy.

i agree no real patients are getting busted for buying or using cannabis in their own homes but growing is a different story

Hey Sheri, OMG please do not go on craigslist, I am not sure what in the world people are thinking suggesting that.  Fist off your husbands doctor can fill out the forms so he can be legal right away, there are options that are available to you.  I am assuming from your post that this is all pretty new to you and probably don't know folks that have a card.  I can only imagine all the stuff you are going through and things you need to be thinking about first and foremost getting your husband comfortable and feeling better.  Feel free to message me directly if you would like to be walked through the process.

Edited by Ezrah

• 2 months later...

Hi all, my younger brother turned 18 today.  He was recently diagnosed with temporal lobe seizures (showed up on an EEG) and we want to look into MMJ for controlling his anxiety and seizures.  Right now he's just started Vimpat 50mg once a day and it has some side effects, and I'm afraid that, given his long history of psychiatric medication (benzos, SSRIs, antipsychotics, all to the point of dependency and withdrawal), this will only destabilize him in the long term.  What are the steps we can follow to get a card in his hands and find a grower so he can start trying out the different strains and figuring out what works?  

So far, I have the forms from the sticky thread, and on Monday I'm calling the doctor about getting written documentation.

Edited by The Dog

Your brother will need a copy of his medical records for as far back as the condition(s) are documented.  A simple call to the Primary Care Physician's staff with a request for a copy will suffice. He does not have to provide any particular reason for the request of the records, other than he is making the request. He may consult with his Primary Care Physician on the matter, but his PCP does not have to be notified that he is pursuing an alternative treatment.  Picking up the copy of the medical records in person instead of faxing/mailing to the Certification Doctor's office is recommended to afford a higher degree of confidentiality.  This is suggested as some physicians may decide to drop a patient if they determine that the patient is using MMJ.  If x-rays, MRI's, etc. are a part of the records, most medical facilities that conduct the imaging will copy those images to a CD or DVD for the patient upon request.  Some offices will make the copies at no charge, others will have a small fee.

Best of luck.  Ask as many questions as needed.  

Edited by cheapshades

• 2 months later...

Found an add for some smoke on budtrader, and the person whom I was purchasing from had two previous adds. All the phone numbers were different? A different number on each add?

know that the seller is a criminal in the states eyes, and will be prosecuted if caught. I think it would be a much better experience to find a suitable caregiver and register them as your own.

If the ad seems fishay, well then, there you have it.

be safe

Grass How are you?

Yea I here ya on the get legal and buy from the underground, it most def seems counter productive, but at least the law protects the pts who are legal when they purchase no more than the amount allowed, the seller will get arrested whether they are some one else's c.g or not, as a pt alot of people have never used mm before and dont have any where to go,,,,on that note I have changed my thinking about despenses, people realy do need them so they can get the meds they need and try different strains, ( I used to be totaly against despenses) Now craigs list that is not the place to go for anything, ebay has been around for along time, they have some shady sellers and as far as I know they dont have any kind of mm services lol!

If I had no choice I would buy from underground, but not on craigs list, I guess im fortunate enough to know people that are still under ground, I dont have to use them, but now and than I do get me some bad azz mm from them!  of all the people I know who are black market none of them are silly enough to sell on craigs list!

Peace my friend!

is fine, and yourself? I sent you a pm about MC and you didn't respond, so I thought, wtPhaq.

If I could have found quality nasty free cannabis regularly I maybe would not have got my card at all.

anyway. I agree with dispensaries being necessary. I don't agree with registrants being arrested or robbed because they had a joint in their pocket, while dispensaries flourish illegally. This sheds a bad light on our whole program, just imagine what the non users must be thinking? I've heard neighborhoods voice their opinions concerning the crack houses allowed to stay open on their block while cops arrest the patrons who drive away. used to see that on tv, not so much these days.

is fine, and yourself? I sent you a pm about MC and you didn't respond, so I thought, wtPhaq.

If I could have found quality nasty free cannabis regularly I maybe would not have got my card at all.

anyway. I agree with dispensaries being necessary. I don't agree with registrants being arrested or robbed because they had a joint in their pocket, while dispensaries flourish illegally. This sheds a bad light on our whole program, just imagine what the non users must be thinking? I've heard neighborhoods voice their opinions concerning the crack houses allowed to stay open on their block while cops arrest the patrons who drive away. used to see that on tv, not so much these days.

Im sorry bro I didnt recieve your p.m, are you sure you didnt email me, I have'nt been around alot, been kinda busy with the old man shrink wrapping boats! my pm is not full, Id love to see what you wrote me.

oh them crack houses in the D back in the day were all over the place,  po po dont realy like to mess with crack heads/dealers, when they raid them they all have guns and are all geeked up,,,,they like to raid heroin houses where every one is sleeping, them crack houses are well gaurded for a few blocks, if you know what to look for and have had the nasty expereince of frequenting crack houses you would know what im talkint about, unfortunatly I lost everything 3 times to crack and 3 times to divorce, I give up lmao!

Peace

I knew of one non patient who was only a caregiver. He didn't even maintain a garden or want plant counts. He bought and sold and delivered. the quality was always spot on and a great rep of someone's garden, I suspect the same every time.

I know some call that type a dealer, but he provided a service that was reasonable and dependable. I trusted him enough to make purchases for months until my own garden was ready to produce. I found him on the trader, the risky venture accepted.

He didn't require my registration to him

He thought it was legal, and I didn't much care. "L" was cool in my book.

Grassmatch ..no but planing on moveing out there and becomeing one

If you can I suggest being a patient first. So much insight comes from the experience it cant be discounted. If there is no need to be a patient but an unexplained attraction to cultivation is present, do not stand in its way ! Farmers must farm! The patient provisions are really just the bonus of helping others heal, stay legal, and sharing good vibes. These guys and gals help pay for my farming proclivity. I interview them with precision and only accept/keep those who are satisfied with me and what I do, making my job flow better. I grow strains I need and patients who have similar needs find me like magic. I love caregiving for others but could also love growing my own 12 sans the privacy breach(es).

Know when carded that it would not be legal for anyone to provide you with medical marijuana 1)unless you are specifically registered to them as their patient, 2) the provisions are specifically for the alleviation of YOUR symptoms as a patient. However you could certainly maintain a garden for your 5 patients(60 plants)and provide them the service legally.

Good luck, stay safe and legal for best results.

If you can I suggest being a patient first. So much insight comes from the experience it cant be discounted. If there is no need to be a patient but an unexplained attraction to cultivation is present, do not stand in its way ! Farmers must farm! The patient provisions are really just the bonus of helping others heal, stay legal, and sharing good vibes. These guys and gals help pay for my farming proclivity. I interview them with precision and only accept/keep those who are satisfied with me and what I do, making my job flow better. I grow strains I need and patients who have similar needs find me like magic. I love caregiving for others but could also love growing my own 12 sans the privacy breach(es).

Know when carded that it would not be legal for anyone to provide you with medical marijuana 1)unless you are specifically registered to them as their patient, 2) the provisions are specifically for the alleviation of YOUR symptoms as a patient. However you could certainly maintain a garden for your 5 patients(60 plants)and provide them the service legally.

Good luck, stay safe and legal for best results.

thank u so much and onestly i dont think i have any medical conditions to be a card holder i still do use cannabis to keep me in the right mind state i have been threw alot and can defined as depressed easly with out my meds but i love growing and it seems like a bonus to help patients ..Am i in the wrong ?

Greetings,

I have SMA syndrome which basically means my body is starving itself to death. My main artery is pinching off the exit opening for my stomach. I recently got certified to help ease the pain and nausea I encounter regardless of modern medicine. Ever since such time I have had horrendous experiences with caregivers. Promise of a week of medicine and when I arrive all is available is a couple grams for several days, money in excess of $160 stolen, and one caregiver just literally disappeared. Went to his house the night before and the next day everything he owned and him were just gone. No call or text or anything.

Needless to say, I decided to resubmit my paperwork and become my own caregiver. Unfortunately, some time of course is going to pass before I am certified and have a harvest. I was curious if there was an honest caregiver in the Southwestern corner of the State that can temporarily provide assistance for reasonable donation until I can suffice on my own. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated due to the fact it's near impossible for me to work without medication. Please PM!

With Utmost Humble Regards,

A young father trying to provide for his wife and boys.

Edited by Sir Hacks A Lot